SWORD OF DAMOCLES - V5.0 BETA_1 DOWNLOAD

Users who are viewing this thread

tordenkalven said:
Ive read about this mod, and it sounds great - played 4.7 a little bit before this version came out.

But I got what I consider a major problem with this mod - I keep crashing.. I get no message or any info, just stops working.. I tried to save as often as possible, but I kept crashing in battles, when trading, talking, travelling etc, so often it was impossible.
Its really fustrating so I hope you guys can help me, cos I really would like to play this mod :smile:

Im playing it through steam (started as MB demo, but I upgraded to full version) and Ive installed a couple of mods before, so I guess its installed right.

Lower textures in video options (lower body count, or perhaps battle size).  Even though SoD has lods for all items, there are hundreds of new troops and items which requires a decent machine to run.  Not saying yours isn't, but another big one is Win7 with a few video cards (can't recall which). 

Excellent mod, love the amount of work put into it. I'm curious about the secret quest though, any pointers as to how I should get it started? All I know that it's for the commoners and it has something to do with the slavers.  :razz:

Hi, I'm new here! This mod is just awesome!
I've downloaded all the parts and then extracted. But when I started the game, it said "unable to open: CommonRes/costume_a.bfr"
Please tell me how to fix it.
thank you

triet96 said:
I've downloaded all the parts and then extracted. But when I started the game, it said "unable to open: CommonRes/costume_a.bfr"
thank you
you use warband? because its for normal m&b

robindelang2 said:
triet96 said:
thank you
you use warband? because its for normal m&b

Yea that was the problem.  We decided to complete SoD for M&B vanilla and fix all the bugs (which is still in progress but Beta is completely playable) before moving on.  It will be some time before I can start helping Computica but as fun as modding is for me, I doubt I can stay away for long. 

Kuba says he is retiring as well but only time will tell :smile:

Im currently using 4.57 beta if I change to this version will the save games from 4.57 be compatible?

the patch isn't working best solution now is to completely delete the whole SOD 4.5 file and redownload the new SOD 5.0

Azn_soul said:
the patch isn't working best solution now is to completely delete the whole SOD 4.5 file and redownload the new SOD 5.0

What patch are you talking about? 

I'm pretty certain downloading the new mod will fix the problem. 

Thank you so much for taking the awesome concept of Mount and Blade and turning it into something worthy of the gods. Your whole team deserves the utmost credit and respect from the gaming community for what you've done- essentially making an entire amazing game for free and then giving it away. Love you guys.  :grin:

DungeonK said:
Thank you so much for taking the awesome concept of Mount and Blade and turning it into something worthy of the gods. Your whole team deserves the utmost credit and respect from the gaming community for what you've done- essentially making an entire amazing game for free and then giving it away. Love you guys.  :grin:

On behalf of the SoD team, thanks.  These are the type comments we like to hear! 

i heard you like getting these kinds of comments, so...

Thank you so much for taking the awesome concept of Mount and Blade and turning it into something worthy of the gods. Your whole team deserves the utmost credit and respect from the gaming community for what you've done- essentially making an entire amazing game for free and then giving it away. Love you guys. 

... i copied and pasted it.  But seriously, instead of selling the crap fire and sword they shoulda done a joint thing with you guys and sold that, because you did make a much better game and you not even getting payed

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2811 this link is crashed.it is not working . ı want new link. i love this mod and i need play this :smile:)) :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Uhm, so ... when can we expect a new patch, I can't play my games without having pressing "camp" button (it always crashed), have been endured for several days ingame but I felt really annoying for not enjoying SoD to the fulliest  :cry:
Best regard to the team!

I downloaded the 7z but it always pops up in the WinZip thing. I find the file that would seem to be the setup and it just says its not say and do I want to continue, I hit yes, and nothing happens... how do you install the 7z thing :sad: its not working for me :sad:

Back
Top Bottom