1866 - v0.9.1

Users who are viewing this thread

mouthnhoof said:
It looks good, but does not have the desert feel that this mod needs. Maybe on some maps representing less arid areas.

Well, not everything was/is desert  :razz:
Especially if it is as mountaineous as it looks, it tends to get a bit more rain.

Might fit in the Apacheria/Tull/Bandit Hideout area of our map. Aren't the Dragoon Mountains less than 100 miles from El Paso? A bit more yellow-ish instead of brown and that Mod could be a pretty reasonable look-alike :mrgreen:
H%3A%5CArizona%5C123CANON%5CIMG_2354s.jpg

5355_f520.jpg

version 0.9 released, great news! I am now addressing concerns. Is the AI better than in version 0.8? cuz in the previous version I remember being able to besiege towns and succeding in my assaults... just by myself and without assistance. the ennemy troops remained entrenched in the town, firing at me well hidden behind the walls, and I was able to take them one by one with my rifle and a large amount of ammunition. 150 enemies vs Me, and I often triumphed. fun for the first time, but after it felt silly. another concern was while playing version 0.8, I sometimes enter some of my towns and get a very large amount of cash for no reason (something like 4 million dollars...). there again, a bug that I wish has been fixed by the modders. looking forward to play the version 0.9 though, great mod!

Just have to say that this mod is great. I've been playing warband for so long, I had no idea that there were sooooooo many mods for original mount and blade. Well done to whoever made this mod. It is great. I have left Warband behind! Great stuff.

Where it says on the bug fix "Me llamo es..." Is actually another way of saying My Name is.. so either way it wouldn't matter its still spanish.

BeanyUndead said:
Just have to say that this mod is great. I've been playing warband for so long, I had no idea that there were sooooooo many mods for original mount and blade. Well done to whoever made this mod. It is great. I have left Warband behind! Great stuff.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: You left warband! Warband is better that the origional in every way!

Compliments to all the old and the new 1866 crew,
again, you did all an impressive job, detail-hunting, and feverishly searching accurate-to-date items, weaps and scenes.

This is still a most playable and original M&B mod, despite anyone can say.

Looking forward to see new improvements
(and possibly help in, whenever my mobo doesnt choose to die, yet again)

Congrats  :wink:

are you going to traanser to M&B war band i see i have a muti player mod set up for it. why not convert it over there? are there not more functions there?

I havent tried this new version yet, but does it include the nice models that Helldiver made some time ago in a thread in that same section?

thx :wink:

New version is great... but I still miss one thing: hiring lords. In expanded gameplay III you could have own kingdom, here I can't  :sad:
Is there a chance of adding that option in next version?

Hi. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I can't dowload the file because it's a "binary file" and it can't do anything with it.
I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen or what.

Sherborne said:
Hi. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I can't dowload the file because it's a "binary file" and it can't do anything with it.
I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen or what.
Have you downloaded file?It's simple .exe file which is run by simple double-click,installer does the rest of the thing!

Back
Top Bottom