SP Native The Rise of Bandit

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DamienTomasi said:
The bandits of Calradia have been ignored for years, but recently, they start to gain strength.The peak was in 1257.

Rubert, the Bandit Chief of the mountains, and Jean, the Sword Maiden of the forest joins their power and take Suno. The news reach both Harlaus and Graveth, alerted them both, before a month, the bandit coalition have taken Ryibelet, Kelredan, and Vyincourd. They also take Yalen, Veluca, Etrosq, and Culmarr from the Rhodok. Torn in confusion, Harlaus has persuaded Graveth to hold a meeting in Dhirim, which result to the Orange-Green Pact, and the forming of Order of Dhirim to confront the bandits.

In the Nord, Jarl Aeric got into conflict with his monarch, King Ragnar, which recently take one of Aeric's most valuable fief from him. The Jarl incite the nearby villages of Sargoth and rise a rebellion against Ragnar, while remain hidden from the rebellion, the Jarl also paid some bandits to siege Knudarr Castle, making a distraction for Ragnar so he can take Sargoth without resistance. When Ragnar arrives in Sargoth, he was taken prisoner, the other Jarl was threatened to support Aeric to be king. Aeric take the throne and become the new king of the Nord.

Sanjar Khan was murdered in a battle against a horde of bandit, the Noyan then gathered and hold a meeting for who shall be the new Khan. Dustum Khan then appeared and appoint himself, persuaded a numbers of Noyan to follow him, other Noyan appoints Karaban Noyan as Khan, the two groups become opposition, marking the start of the Khergit Civil War, in 6 months, Halmar, Narra, and Ichamur have fallen into Dustum's hand, the remaining Noyan flee in fear, making Karaban vulnerable in Tulga, the Civil War ended in Dustum's victory in the Siege of Tulga.

Sultan Hakim decide to take on the Desert Bandits, a battle sets out, Sultan Hakim and his soldiers charges towards an oasis, unalerted, the Sultan was ambushed and outmaneuvered, he was later killed in the battle, the battle were organized by no other than Abdjil the Tomcat, a notorious Bandit known to target nobles and rich merchants, the murder of the Sultan has prove himself to be a dangerous threat for the Sultanate, just 3 days after the killing of the Sultan, Abdjil takes Shariz and Weyyah, the Emir was under quarrel with each other, and decline to join together to take Shariz, the broken Emir was later brought down one by one, and Abdjil became the monarch of the desert.

In Vaegir, a numbers of Boyar sounded their disloyalty to Yaroglek, Rivacheg were sold to Aeric, and Yaroglek were furious, the king declared war against the rebelling Boyars. Seeing this as an opportunity, the tribes of Vaegirs unite together and declare independence from the kingdom, with the help of Valdim, a bandit Chief of the Taiga. Yaroglek won most of the battles against the Boyars, Boyar Harish, one of the rebelling boyars, request a meeting with Yaroglek to discuss peace in Curaw, Yaroglek went there, but instead the boyar, he found assassins in the castle, he was assassinated inside the castle.The boyars, unaware of the tribes, they were attacked and forced to surrender, some of them seek protection and became a vassal of Aeric.

sorry if it's too long or something missed :grin:
Too cool, mate. Tooooo cool  :mrgreen:

(Doesn't mean to say tukul) :lol:

there is 1 thing i wanted in the mod i wanna play, and there is small factions! even if they are bandits! hahaha
i wish to ask just wich diplomacy version it have added? it should say it in the onfo features!

im having a problem, always appear me in the screen "X king was loosing with the more bellicose subjects, etc" appear me that screen several times, like 1 time every 2 days!

Sounds pretty nice. Is this mod just change the faction's lord and troops ? Or do you add some new banditry feature too ?

The mod's story sounds interesting too, but many wrong choice of words and expression. lol

One thing really bugged me though.  :neutral: Why do sea raiders fight like something from the Art of War or Romances of the Three Kingdoms while Stepp bandits fight was really simple...( just won because their number is superior) ?

urugamer said:
im having a problem, always appear me in the screen "X king was loosing with the more bellicose subjects, etc" appear me that screen several times, like 1 time every 2 days!
Beta or Alpha?  :???:
Cocktail said:
13exa you continue work on this mod?i want a better rise of bandit
Alan De Soison said:
Exa..do you still continued RoB..?? :mrgreen:
Yes, I still work this mod, but yeah, pending  :lol:
I still try to make my secret project, line-story mod  :twisted:

MariusThePaladin said:
Sounds pretty nice. Is this mod just change the faction's lord and troops ? Or do you add some new banditry feature too ?

The mod's story sounds interesting too, but many wrong choice of words and expression. lol

One thing really bugged me though.  :neutral: Why do sea raiders fight like something from the Art of War or Romances of the Three Kingdoms while Stepp bandits fight was really simple...( just won because their number is superior) ?
For the V.1, I will remake the basic such like troop tree, lords, and king :smile:
For The higher version, may be i will ad some feature  :wink: (maybe :neutral:)

I don't know, may be I have some respect to the Norse (Nords & Sea Raiders)  :lol:
What do you expect from Steppe Bandit? Tell me the suggestions?  :mrgreen:

Is it just me or the story seems lame? I mean c'mon, every town belongs to a certain bandit category, I mean, where's all the Lords and ****? Doesn't make any sense at all

SeRgYu said:
Is it just me or the story seems lame? I mean c'mon, every town belongs to a certain bandit category, I mean, where's all the Lords and ****? Doesn't make any sense at all
You doesn't see about Order of Dhirim?  :lol:

If the story that you mean is the story of front page, I agreed, It's lame  :mrgreen:

when will this mod be updated to full it has been in Beta for a year. Are you still looking for people to join your team?

13exa said:
dead, this mod has dead :sad:
I doesn't have anymore time for modding MnB Warband :sad:

rest in RIP

me was a v. looking forward at mod

rhis can make looking raping killing without dream mod ???

goodbuy bandit

sory for you're lots :grin: :.:

t:a bandit

13exa said:
Ikaguia said:
add some of these:

you can make them optional by adding a condition like (eq, "$simple_loot_on", 1), and a turn on/off buttom like: (assign, "$simple_loot_on", 1),
Ah, Thank you. So Global Variable is like a bridge between a code with other code in python system?
ltgeneralstore said:
In my opinion I think that Manhunters should be their own faction.
Manhunters in my mind is Slave Finder that was sell their slave to Slave Trader. A Slave Finder i think is doesn't had rights to had their Kingdom, unless a faction without a land.
But, a faction without a land, that faction will be eliminate and Manhunters is lost from Calradia Land.
Its in my opinion.  :mrgreen:
you could just give the manhunters bases.... like camps that spawn them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom