SP Native The Rise of Bandit

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big_man said:
Could i request that you add a sea raider lord or (prefrebly companion) called Hirovard Bloodskull??

mb12b.jpg

He is the 5th son of a lesser jarl who has not much of an inheritance, so he decided to leave the nord lands and travel to caladria to make his fortune.

After a while of raiding he decided that he would return home but soon after he left port at sargoth his ship was wrecked in a storm and he lost all except his equipment.

He decided to join a company of mercenarys but has not ffound one.

He then meets the player etc...

his equipment consists of;

mail brine
huscarls helm
leather boots
leather gloves/ mail mittens

heavy round shield
nordic sword
battle axe
war spear

He is skilled in looting and is a skilled tacticitan. He is able to fight as well as any huscarl and never backs down from a fight. He is loyal and would protect his freinds to his last breath
Great Backgrounds, that is mean that would be he will be a Companion.
Player will be Paid or Free to join Company? If paid, I must make him expensive because of equipment
Thank you Big Man for your Suggestion

Mate, May be you will love this, an Exploding Arrows! (Inspired by Rambo  :mrgreen:)
251339_1775603476575_1433985461_31663336_1050827_n.jpg
248777_1775603756582_1433985461_31663337_6093881_n.jpg

Will be In BETA

Are there someone that can UV Mapping? (Just UV Mapping, not Texturing)

13exa said:
Big_man said:
Could i request that you add a sea raider lord or (prefrebly companion) called Hirovard Bloodskull??

mb12b.jpg

He is the 5th son of a lesser jarl who has not much of an inheritance, so he decided to leave the nord lands and travel to caladria to make his fortune.

After a while of raiding he decided that he would return home but soon after he left port at sargoth his ship was wrecked in a storm and he lost all except his equipment.

He decided to join a company of mercenarys but has not ffound one.

He then meets the player etc...

his equipment consists of;

mail brine
huscarls helm
leather boots
leather gloves/ mail mittens

heavy round shield
nordic sword
battle axe
war spear

He is skilled in looting and is a skilled tacticitan. He is able to fight as well as any huscarl and never backs down from a fight. He is loyal and would protect his freinds to his last breath
Great Backgrounds, that is mean that would be he will be a Companion.
Player will be Paid or Free to join Company? If paid, I must make him expensive because of equipment
Thank you Big Man for your Suggestion

it would of course be paid.

btw if you play multiplayer you will likly see him on 22nd siege around 11 pm - 1 am gmt  :wink:

edit

1 question. is it possable to join the bandit factions and how? as when i start they are hostle

Big_man said:
1 question. is it possable to join the bandit factions and how? as when i start they are hostle
In Alpha, No, expect if you have 100.000 Denars or 40 Weeks work in Port.

In Beta, I will try my best and give the player an option of they "Life Path".
Like what will you be, Commoner or Bandit, or Bog Voiny Monah. If you take Bandit or BV Monah, it will automatically you to join the bandit faction.

i am question what does rise of bandit promise to do ? is mod very different of then others of different names ? what of making this unique ? and how !

Baronfuming said:
i am question what does rise of bandit promise to do ? is mod very different of then others of different names ? what of making this unique ? and how !
Sorry I'm late to answer. I will tried to give you answer.
1. The Different is...... I can't judge my self, How about you?
2. Nothing Unique, expect if you thing like that. I just want an experience of Modding.
3. How? How about what?

13exa said:
Baronfuming said:
Sorry I'm late to answer. I will tried to give you answer.
1. The Different is...... I can't judge my self, How about you?
2. Nothing Unique, expect if you thing like that. I just want an experience of Modding.
3. How? How about what?
i am not tired it of yet but will maybi. i am like idea of a bandits control Calradia, but the question of "HOW WHAT EXTEND OF MOD" is foremost of mind. i like pillage village and be of strong violet warloard bandit and am want mod witch makes viable. just kurious about ideas end conceps in the mod, thank for you're answer ! i am following mod will be of playing when you're finnished.

ltgeneralstore said:
is there any way you guys could put SnD's polished native mod in there?
I can, But not now. Because its will change the Basic System, and to change it I must repeat all the Progress. After Beta release, I will add that, I promise.

13exa said:
ltgeneralstore said:
is there any way you guys could put SnD's polished native mod in there?
I can, But not now. Because its will change the Basic System, and to change it I must repeat all the Progress. After Beta release, I will add that, I promise.

Thanks buddy I use that mod and love it. Also the mod looks great so far nice work to you all.

Everyone, Warband Player. I had repeat all progress and Debugging about Bug of "Robber of Forest" declare war to himself. :mrgreen:
Now, This Mod need Improvement, and a Improvement need Inspiration and Suggestion from you, and What that?  :wink:
I will response any suggestion. :razz:

Ikaguia said:
add some of these:

you can make them optional by adding a condition like (eq, "$simple_loot_on", 1), and a turn on/off buttom like: (assign, "$simple_loot_on", 1),
Ah, Thank you. So Global Variable is like a bridge between a code with other code in python system?
ltgeneralstore said:
In my opinion I think that Manhunters should be their own faction.
Manhunters in my mind is Slave Finder that was sell their slave to Slave Trader. A Slave Finder i think is doesn't had rights to had their Kingdom, unless a faction without a land.
But, a faction without a land, that faction will be eliminate and Manhunters is lost from Calradia Land.
Its in my opinion.  :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom