SP Native The Rise of Bandit

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
idied23 said:
I will not let this mod grow old  :roll:
It had been Old  :twisted:

Yeah, I will going to make the Version 1, different stories :grin:
1257, the monarch and aristocrat were ignoring the bandit threat, that makes people raising arm and become bandit. Rubert of the mountain and Jean of the forest assembling their army and trying to capture Suno. The great archer of forest released their arrow in that day and immobilize the garrison of Suno in blink of eye.

The fall of Suno start the collapse of Calradia, Harlaus and Graveth know Rubert and Jane will become their greatest enemy. Veluca and Yalen fall into darkness hand easily, poor Graveth attacked by bandit, hated by Sarranid and Swadia, ignored by the rest. Harlaus ignoring this bandit, Praven was taken away and Harlaus propose and alliance with Rhodok. Now Swadia and Rhodok alliance were formed in one banner, Calradian Defender.

Jarl Aeric Fairhair got a conflict with Ragnar. Aeric paying some of Sea Raider to raid Nordic village under the banner of Ragnar and assembling his family to unite. Aeric also capture Ragnar when Ragnar hunting a deer near Sargoth. And then Aeric become a king and Ragnar were forced to raid Nord villages.

Dustum Khan, that should become the Khan in Khergit persuade a Noyan like Karaban and Aragur, also persuading a bandit to help him. The invasion of Tulga was commanded by him under the help of Steppe Bandit, some Noyan, and Sultan Hakim.
Sultan Hakim the Magnificent trying to attack Dessert Bandit hideout but failed and were capture by the bandit leader named Abdjil the Scorpion. Sultan was forced to give all of his territory to Abdjil and he was executed. Dustum Khan that have support from Sultan to reclaim his throne was angry when he heard of the dead of Sultan. Then he march to Sarranid with his troops.

Vaegir was surprised with the dead of Yaroglek that killed by assassin, someone says he was hired by Valdim, and someone says he was hired by Aeric. Before the Vaegir were crumbled with Civil War, all the elder tribe from 8 tribes in Taiga had gathering and want to unite again and decide to attack Aeric and Valdim. Valdim that fear of his life flee to Nord and become Aeric’s Vassal.

The conflict of Calradia never come to end with the fall of every kingdom. But the war exactly just begin, The Swadian and Rhodoks survival, the revenge of tribe in Taiga, and the Sultan Hakim execution.

The faction will be reduced to be just only 6 Faction:
1. Waiter of The Forest and Mountain
2. Tribe League of Vaegirs
3. Steppe Khanate
4. House of Fairhair
5. Calradia Defenders
6. Desert Scorpion

I have finished Waiter of The Forest and Mountain Troop Tree and success implement it  :mrgreen:

________/Mountain Looter -------> Mountain Bandit
                /
Looter-----
                \
                  ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\Forest Looter ----------> Forest Bandit

Mountain Looter and Bandit is oriented as Infantry Army, more like Spearman :smile:
Forest Looter and Bandit is oriented as a good Archer, same-level near Vaegir Marksman :smile:

Suggestion?  :mrgreen:

13exa said:
idied23 said:

1257, the monarch and aristocrat were ignoring the bandit threat, that makes people raising arm and become bandit. Rubert of the mountain and Jean of the forest assembling their army and trying to capture Suno. The great archer of forest released their arrow in that day and immobilize the garrison of Suno in blink of eye.

The fall of Suno start the collapse of Calradia, Harlaus and Graveth know Rubert and Jane will become their greatest enemy. Veluca and Yalen fall into darkness hand easily, poor Graveth attacked by bandit, hated by Sarranid and Swadia, ignored by the rest. Harlaus ignoring this bandit, Praven was taken away and Harlaus propose and alliance with Rhodok. Now Swadia and Rhodok alliance were formed in one banner, Calradian Defender.

Jarl Aeric Fairhair got a conflict with Ragnar. Aeric paying some of Sea Raider to raid Nordic village under the banner of Ragnar and assembling his family to unite. Aeric also capture Ragnar when Ragnar hunting a deer near Sargoth. And then Aeric become a king and Ragnar were forced to raid Nord villages.

Dustum Khan, that should become the Khan in Khergit persuade a Noyan like Karaban and Aragur, also persuading a bandit to help him. The invasion of Tulga was commanded by him under the help of Steppe Bandit, some Noyan, and Sultan Hakim.
Sultan Hakim the Magnificent trying to attack Dessert Bandit hideout but failed and were capture by the bandit leader named Abdjil the Scorpion. Sultan was forced to give all of his territory to Abdjil and he was executed. Dustum Khan that have support from Sultan to reclaim his throne was angry when he heard of the dead of Sultan. Then he march to Sarranid with his troops.

Vaegir was surprised with the dead of Yaroglek that killed by assassin, someone says he was hired by Valdim, and someone says he was hired by Aeric. Before the Vaegir were crumbled with Civil War, all the elder tribe from 8 tribes in Taiga had gathering and want to unite again and decide to attack Aeric and Valdim. Valdim that fear of his life flee to Nord and become Aeric’s Vassal.

The conflict of Calradia never come to end with the fall of every kingdom. But the war exactly just begin, The Swadian and Rhodoks survival, the revenge of tribe in Taiga, and the Sultan Hakim execution.

3. Steppe Khanate
4. House of Fairhair
5. Calradia Defenders
6. Desert Scorpion

I have finished Waiter of The Forest and Mountain Troop Tree and success implement it  :mrgreen:

/
Looter-----
                \

Mountain Looter and Bandit is oriented as Infantry Army, more like Spearman :smile:
Forest Looter and Bandit is oriented as a good Archer, same-level near Vaegir Marksman :smile:

Hey man, seems familiar with those prologue.

Hey man, if you need genie or something like that, how about warden? The forest and mountain warden. I got it in Dota.

For Calradia Defender, how about Order of Phoenix? No, its all up to you. You want Ranger of Calradia? Then use it. Anything you want.

Dont forget for sexy armor ok?

HybridSoldier said:
13exa said:
idied23 said:

3. Steppe Khanate
4. House of Fairhair
5. Calradia Defenders
6. Desert Scorpion

/
Looter-----
                \

What familiar? Which prologue, sir?  :wink:

At least, finished implementing Steppe Khanate Troop Tree  :mrgreen:
                                                                                                        _______/Steppe Horse Archer ---> Steppe Elite Archer
                                                                                                      /
Steppe Tribesman ---> Steppe Skirmisher --->  Steppe Horseman ---------> Steppe Guard

Yeah I know, It just look like a same like Khergits Troop Tree :grin:
But from the troops, I change their armor to be lighter :smile:
Lighter = Faster, Faster = More Damage, I can't wait to see Lance Dueling between Steppe Guard with those Abdjil's Desert Lancer  :lol:

13exa said:
HybridSoldier said:
13exa said:
idied23 said:

3. Steppe Khanate
4. House of Fairhair
5. Calradia Defenders
6. Desert Scorpion

/
Looter-----
                \

What familiar? Which prologue, sir?  :wink:

At least, finished implementing Steppe Khanate Troop Tree  :mrgreen:
                                                                                                        _______/Steppe Horse Archer ---> Steppe Elite Archer
                                                                                                      /
Steppe Tribesman ---> Steppe Skirmisher --->  Steppe Horseman ---------> Steppe Guard

Yeah I know, It just look like a same like Khergits Troop Tree :grin:
But from the troops, I change their armor to be lighter :smile:
Lighter = Faster, Faster = More Damage, I can't wait to see Lance Dueling between Steppe Guard with those Abdjil's Desert Lancer  :lol:

Are those Skirmisher use bow instead pike or sabre? Does the Steppe only got skilled in bow?

Mmm, that doesnt make any sense, Faster = More Damage? It makes sense for Lighter = Faster.

Are you skilled in scripting? If the answer is yes, can you make a script or whatever it is so we can edit troops to change their equipment? I wanna make my own troop!

Also, we need at least 2 ladder for siege, or even 5 ladder. You dont want those Rhodok shot through your Swadian Knight armor are you? Because its a lot frustating when our troop got stuck in ladder since those Bowman kill them all.

I read somewhere that there's a mod where the children will exist in town. Sounds good eh?

HybridSoldier said:
Are those Skirmisher use bow instead pike or sabre? Does the Steppe only got skilled in bow?

Mmm, that doesnt make any sense, Faster = More Damage? It makes sense for Lighter = Faster.

Are you skilled in scripting? If the answer is yes, can you make a script or whatever it is so we can edit troops to change their equipment? I wanna make my own troop!

Also, we need at least 2 ladder for siege, or even 5 ladder. You dont want those Rhodok shot through your Swadian Knight armor are you? Because its a lot frustating when our troop got stuck in ladder since those Bowman kill them all.

I read somewhere that there's a mod where the children will exist in town. Sounds good eh?
Steppe, skilled in bow and some-lance :smile:
Faster = More Damage, as you see, those Mamelukes has lower armor than those Knight, but they are faster and more damage  :twisted:

I'm not so skilled in coding, but I found some script for that in OSP  :cool:
2 Ladder or more in Walls? Bah, I found again the OSP for that  :twisted:

Children, sure, RoB Beta has a children in it mate  :wink:

For Rise of Bandit V1, I will just focus for the basic  :mrgreen:
The code, OSP, model, features, will be in next update after V1  :wink:

13exa said:
HybridSoldier said:

Steppe, skilled in bow and some-lance :smile:
Faster = More Damage, as you see, those Mamelukes has lower armor than those Knight, but they are faster and more damage  :twisted:

I'm not so skilled in coding, but I found some script for that in OSP  :cool:
2 Ladder or more in Walls? Bah, I found again the OSP for that  :twisted:

Children, sure, RoB Beta has a children in it mate  :wink:

For Rise of Bandit V1, I will just focus for the basic  :mrgreen:
The code, OSP, model, features, will be in next update after V1  :wink:

As you wish. Dont forget to fix bug! I hate them! Really  :evil:

HybridSoldier said:
Of course, I don't fix bug now, I avoid them, because I make the mod from the zero again  :lol:
I decided to use "Order of Dhirim" name for Calradia Defenders  :mrgreen:
But the banner, still about double-headed Eagles :smile:

Gold Eagles and Black Backgrounds  :mrgreen:

13exa said:
HybridSoldier said:
Of course, I don't fix bug now, I avoid them, because I make the mod from the zero again  :lol:
I decided to use "Order of Dhirim" name for Calradia Defenders  :mrgreen:
But the banner, still about double-headed Eagles :smile:

Gold Eagles and Black Backgrounds  :mrgreen:

Order of Dhirim? Wow its territory seems larger than the other.

How about Bear with Eagle head? You know Eagle was belong to Swadia and Bear belong to Rhodok? IMO, Swadia came from Sweden, few hundred years after viking. And Rhodok came froom Greek, its around Alexander era. And Bear with Eagle head seems closer to Greek Mythology.

And suggestion again, if we forge our own kingdom, we can make own troop. Just like in PoP. Thats why I love them :grin:

HybridSoldier said:

How about Bear with Eagle head? You know Eagle was belong to Swadia and Bear belong to Rhodok? IMO, Swadia came from Sweden, few hundred years after viking. And Rhodok came froom Greek, its around Alexander era. And Bear with Eagle head seems closer to Greek Mythology.

And suggestion again, if we forge our own kingdom, we can make own troop. Just like in PoP. Thats why I love them :grin:
Order of Dhirim, I decide it when Harlaus called Graveth to Dhirim to sign an alliance pact :grin:
Nope, I've used double-headed Eagle for symbol of merged kingdom, 1 Head for Harlaus and 1 Head for Graveth  :mrgreen: The eagles has a meaning of man of action, ever more occupied in high and weighty affairs, and one of lofty spirit, ingenious, speedy in apprehension and judicious in matters of ambiguity.  :mrgreen:

scaled.php

I know the eagles is so small for the banner, but I want a fit charges for their heraldry  :mrgreen:

13exa said:
HybridSoldier said:

Order of Dhirim, I decide it when Harlaus called Graveth to Dhirim to sign an alliance pact :grin:
Nope, I've used double-headed Eagle for symbol of merged kingdom, 1 Head for Harlaus and 1 Head for Graveth  :mrgreen: The eagles has a meaning of man of action, ever more occupied in high and weighty affairs, and one of lofty spirit, ingenious, speedy in apprehension and judicious in matters of ambiguity.  :mrgreen:

scaled.php

I know the eagles is so small for the banner, but I want a fit charges for their heraldry  :mrgreen:

And you say you can't speak english well

btw great progress there

DamienTomasi said:
13exa said:
HybridSoldier said:

scaled.php

And you say you can't speak english well

btw great progress there

Hey dude! Stop it! Thats my friend. He still 13 and not American peeps.

I cant wait its alpha

DamienTomasi said:
then, should the full release called Delta? :lol:

btw since the factions mainly changed, can I make the lore for them?
I've made the lore :grin:

If you want make the better, make it with including Aeric and The Fairhair, Rubert (Jean Optionally), Harlaus and Graveth, Abdjil The Tomcat and those Vaegir Tribe

13exa said:
DamienTomasi said:

If you want make the better, make it with including Aeric and The Fairhair, Rubert (Jean Optionally), Harlaus and Graveth, Abdjil The Tomcat and those Vaegir Tribe

yeah, I'll let you know if I finished it

DamienTomasi said:
13exa said:
DamienTomasi said:

yeah, I'll let you know if I finished it
Make it epic like your AAR  :wink:

The bandits of Calradia have been ignored for years, but recently, they start to gain strength.The peak was in 1257.

Rubert, the Bandit Chief of the mountains, and Jean, the Sword Maiden of the forest joins their power and take Suno. The news reach both Harlaus and Graveth, alerted them both, before a month, the bandit coalition have taken Ryibelet, Kelredan, and Vyincourd. They also take Yalen, Veluca, Etrosq, and Culmarr from the Rhodok. Torn in confusion, Harlaus has persuaded Graveth to hold a meeting in Dhirim, which result to the Orange-Green Pact, and the forming of Order of Dhirim to confront the bandits.

In the Nord, Jarl Aeric got into conflict with his monarch, King Ragnar, which recently take one of Aeric's most valuable fief from him. The Jarl incite the nearby villages of Sargoth and rise a rebellion against Ragnar, while remain hidden from the rebellion, the Jarl also paid some bandits to siege Knudarr Castle, making a distraction for Ragnar so he can take Sargoth without resistance. When Ragnar arrives in Sargoth, he was taken prisoner, the other Jarl was threatened to support Aeric to be king. Aeric take the throne and become the new king of the Nord.

Sanjar Khan was murdered in a battle against a horde of bandit, the Noyan then gathered and hold a meeting for who shall be the new Khan. Dustum Khan then appeared and appoint himself, persuaded a numbers of Noyan to follow him, other Noyan appoints Karaban Noyan as Khan, the two groups become opposition, marking the start of the Khergit Civil War, in 6 months, Halmar, Narra, and Ichamur have fallen into Dustum's hand, the remaining Noyan flee in fear, making Karaban vulnerable in Tulga, the Civil War ended in Dustum's victory in the Siege of Tulga.

Sultan Hakim decide to take on the Desert Bandits, a battle sets out, Sultan Hakim and his soldiers charges towards an oasis, unalerted, the Sultan was ambushed and outmaneuvered, he was later killed in the battle, the battle were organized by no other than Abdjil the Tomcat, a notorious Bandit known to target nobles and rich merchants, the murder of the Sultan has prove himself to be a dangerous threat for the Sultanate, just 3 days after the killing of the Sultan, Abdjil takes Shariz and Weyyah, the Emir was under quarrel with each other, and decline to join together to take Shariz, the broken Emir was later brought down one by one, and Abdjil became the monarch of the desert.

In Vaegir, a numbers of Boyar sounded their disloyalty to Yaroglek, Rivacheg were sold to Aeric, and Yaroglek were furious, the king declared war against the rebelling Boyars. Seeing this as an opportunity, the tribes of Vaegirs unite together and declare independence from the kingdom, with the help of Valdim, a bandit Chief of the Taiga. Yaroglek won most of the battles against the Boyars, Boyar Harish, one of the rebelling boyars, request a meeting with Yaroglek to discuss peace in Curaw, Yaroglek went there, but instead the boyar, he found assassins in the castle, he was assassinated inside the castle.The boyars, unaware of the tribes, they were attacked and forced to surrender, some of them seek protection and became a vassal of Aeric.

sorry if it's too long or something missed :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom