SP Medieval Mercantilism - Version 0.72 (01.11.15 - new download)

Do you prefer troops with faction specific names like Nord Fyrdman or would you prefer Nord Infantri

• I prefer faction specific names. (Nord Fyrdman/Huskarl)

Votes: 80 61.5%
  • I prefer descriptive names. (Nord Infantrie/ Nord Elite Infantrie)

Votes: 41 31.5%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 9 6.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I have the same problem and I'm up to date with the the 0.72 patch, it crashes if you click on walk around the streets when in town, the obvious solution would be not to walk around town but the amount of times I've accidentally clicked it when going for visit the tavern....... :roll:

Not sure if its a known issue or not but it seems some textures are missing ( mostly from swadian armors ) which causes some rgl errors, not too game breaking but you need to play in windowed mode otherwise the game kinda hangs. Loving the mod so far though, it used to be one of the worse part in W&B mods to just earn enough money to do things and equip yourself decently but here given enough time you can make quite a bit in a short time.

Another "small issue" i own yalen after chosing to start as the prince of a kingdom but around day 90 my town made an upgrade to be able to make khergit helmets (very random yes ) but now my town is seen by the mod as a village and i dont have access to my bank anymore Q_Q

Hi, if you have problems with missing textures, try to play the mod with shaders deactivated. Will look into this error when i get my new pc and when i can reproduce it then...

The crashing when entering towns is a thing i can not explain really. When loading a game or starting a new one, i can enter citys, later it may crash. It can not be the new npcs in towns, cause it would crash in taverns too, where you also meet them...

Ah no worries im in no rush, il try that later since ive been fighting swadian's alot lately, it also seemed to happen in some tournaments where walls would glitch out but as long as you play in windowed mode its fine.

My new computer is here and i found some time to fix the rgl errors and uploaded a fixed version, everything should run now.

The download can be found here:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/mercantilism-mod

Good to see, i was starting to think maybe you had lost interest. Il be sure to let you know if i find anything else.

Hi,

mod looks very interesting, after playing for a while I have some remarks:

- food is used up awfully fast,

- levelling is much too fast, a simple herding task can give up to 10 lvls. Rewards are too generous,

- items are way too cheap.

Rgds, Oldtimer

keinP, could you post some kind of information about bugs/glitches you are aware of ?

And, if I find/see something, better pm you, or post in here ?

If you threaten the prostitute and knock her out, you'll be stuck in the tavern and unable to leave. Trying to go into the door to the town crashes the game.

I got a quest to win peace from the Spymaster and the Nords and Vaegirs made up after I convinced the Lords, but it won't let me get my reward from the Spymaster. The log tells me to go back to him, but he treats the quest as if it's still in progress.

I got a really weird bug with the auto loot system. I set all of my companions to use one handed weapons, two handed weapons, shields and polearms and also to upgrade armor and horses. Then set the settings so it affected all of them. They then dropped all of their loot into the battle inventory and yet they only equip polearms. Even with an abundance of available weapons and shields.

It would be nice to have a feature that alerts you to your food stocks and tells the player where to buy food. It's not obvious immediately that you have to buy it from the peasant goods now.

The blunderbuss amazons have an issue with their hair/helmet apparently.

Thank you for continuing to develop this mod.

Keisari said:
This mod simply crashes every time I try to walk in the streets, it makes it completely unplayable. Do I need WSE or something or is it just a big bug? Anyway it's game-breaking to say the least.

Yeah, I found I have this one, too .

Well not really since you can speak to most npcs through the town dialogs, its a problem yes but not that big of a deal imo except on misclicks that results in crashes lol.

Does anyone know exactly how to reproduce the town crash? It seems to happen "randomly" but if we find out exactly how and where it crashes it'll be easier for the author to fix it.

There's probably some way to make it happen 100% of the time.

Does anyone know how to fix this bug? Search feature didn't help. I started the game as a king, and on the pay day the Lord's Tax is calculated as a debt even though the text color is green. I suppose it should be an income, right?

This mod is very promising, unfortunately i'm still have error when entering Castle or Town streets. And i'm using the latest version 0.72

I hope that you'll fix it soon.

Thank you so much for this mod. My favorite part is the fact that as the kid of a king, you actually have brothers and sisters. And what's more, there's princes and princesses to marry in this mod. It's just amazing.

The other thing is that all those buffing party skills are just plain awesome. It seems they apply to yourself too, so you can use a bow 50% faster at 10 skill, and if the player raises a party skill to 10, it gives them a +4 boost. So a 70% increase in bow speed.

And horse speed and damage. And so on and so forth. You gave the player a real reason to want to invest heavily in agility and strength. These boosts should be in every mod.

Back
Top Bottom