Native Completed The Mount and Blade Warband Tactics Tournament [Going to be locked soon...]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys for posting. I have added all your names and teams to the commander list.
Can anyone else besides me basically host a server and have people join? I need more people to host servers in order for this to work out...

sinofchaos said:
Thank you guys for posting. I have added all your names and teams to the commander list.
Can anyone else besides me basically host a server and have people join? I need more people to host servers in order for this to work out...
I'm sure with the current participants servers can be ascertained to meet the demand of that many bots. 

Can anyone make some signatures/banners for this tournament. My fellow partner, ZeroEffort hasn't been on in a while. He was supposed to make a few...

I think that people would have to have all of the 3 types of bots on each team, because if you only use one bot type you become OP.

Yes each team will have to use all troop types, however one player can command multiple troop types at once. The ratio will be agreed upon before the battle.

ZeroEffort said:
Yes each team will have to use all troop types, however one player can command multiple troop types at once. The ratio will be agreed upon before the battle.
The teams and the solo people will agree on what they will be commanding before the actual match begins. You can command just inf or you can command all 3(inf,archers,cav). It's up to you and your teammates and whether or not the opponent agrees on it.

I'm a little confused about how that will work. Won't it be hard to match the ratios, when there are different sized teams? e.g you won't be able to have a third inf, cav and ranged if there are only two people on the commanding team.

Also, what if two teams can't agree on a troop ratio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom