BECOME A SUPPORTER!! (1755/1776/1860s Supporter Pics)

Users who are viewing this thread

Well then, here goes:
Hi my name is Francis. I am 18 years old and I have been playing mount and blade since the original game came out as a beta and I have been playing it on and off ever since. I enjoy history greatly and especially the 18th century/ early 19th so a decent gunpowder mod for the single player is something I am constantly on the lookout for. I am currently majoring in human sciences but I still have time to play games obviously  :smile:
I voted in several polls and look at the sticky posts for the mods and I hope it's obvious I am using the mod's signature as my own.

Well,I wanted to join. at first  i wrote a wrong email address, but i didn't  notic. :oops:
so long time, I didn't try registering.
I love this MOD    :grin:
I think it better than others in fact! I want to become a SUPPORTER.
Now I find my friend in internet also love it,But in my nation,someone haven't learn it ,they need a person translate this MOD
think it will be me .so if you allow me to translate, i will do
could you allow me?
:smile:

DE_George said:
Well,I wanted to join. at first  i wrote a wrong email address, but i didn't  notic. :oops:
Now I find my friend in internet also love it,But in my nation,someone haven't learn it ,they need a person translate this MOD
could you allow me?

Of course you can translate it.  Let us know when you are finished and we can include your link to the translated files on the 1755 download page.

DE_George said:
could you allow me?
Thx! :grin:
Just put a supporter pic and you are in!!! :mrgreen:
Gab

NEW VERSION 2.87g FOR TESTERS/SUPPORTERS ONLY IS  READY!!!
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2445

[size=18pt]OPEN DOWNLOAD OF V. 2.9 WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC ONLY AFTER THIS TESTING

I WILL SEND A PM WITH PASSWORD TO YOU ALL UP ABOVE WITH A SUPPORTER PIC AND NEXT SUPPORTERS THAT WILL COME.
IF I MISS SOMEBODY, PLS SEND ME A PM, OK ?[/size]
THX FOR TESTING AND FOR SUPPORTING MY MOD, MY TEAM AND ME (well, about me, not always that happens, I have to say! :???:)

Gabrilduro

Ps I really worked hard on this last thing, and my team mates as well, considering ALL things going on in my life, and Easter time, also. I think is normal for me to ask for respect on old and new topics, even if now I am more nervous, stressed and sensitive.
I count on you "Supporters" !   :wink:

Signing up for this :grin:

Voted: think so  :lol:
Read all: yep

About me:

my name is Luka,live in Croatia and am Studying Hunting and Gamekeeping , i like this mod and the history of america in it.
There are a lot of great mods for M&B :grin:

Fran-Krsto said:

About me:
my name is Luka,live in Croatia and am Studying Hunting and Gamekeeping
Welcome in our supporters big family!!! :mrgreen:
Pls keep in touch and help other new supporters, ok?
Gabby

GABRILDURO said:
Fran-Krsto said:

About me:
my name is Luka,live in Croatia and am Studying Hunting and Gamekeeping
Welcome in our supporters big family!!! :mrgreen:
Pls keep in touch and help other new supporters, ok?
Gabby

lol edited it a bit while you posted :razz:

and sure i will try to help but im "new"(dont know all the futures yet :grin: ) to this game also

Hey there...I've just staggered away from Fire & Sword wracked with such disappointment that I decided to go to someone who can actually make musket mods - You. That's right, your mod is, at the moment, is a thousand times better than the commercially released Fire & Sword. I'd like to become a tester if you will have me. I have no idea how to sign up though or get a password. No matter if this happens or not, great mod! You should be making the next version of Mount & Blade!

KidStein said:
So... By becoming a supporter we get access to information that all other mods give to everyone freely? And to be considered a "Supporter" all we have to do is play the mod and put a banner in our sig? I don't get what the point is. I really don't.
Also, the download link for v2.8 on mbrepository is... missing files. Or corrupt. Or something. Screens looked good though. (:
Ciao.
No, becoming a supporter you get in real time news and plans of the team.....that will be said to everybody later on, see?
1755 is still wip (work in progress) which means it is already a good and full mod, but I still plan to add many more features....but our progresses are not in a straight line....sometimes we really go fast and add many things at a time and i need ppl to TEST it deeply but to do that right and in the best way, I need them to:

-briefly introduce themself (I am italian and I like "human contact". That is why I put personal info about myself too in main topic.)
-vote in all polls (so I get statistics from ppl that know what they are talking about)
-read all topics in our 1755 forum (still, so I get help from ppl that know most of issues of 1755!! Not new players that don t even know how to play warband and all 1755 issues....)
-put a supporter pic in your signature space (even a small one, and even in between others mods pics........)
- SUPPORT in any way our mod, also helping out new comers in our topics, as well (a little/big help for us team....? And to new comers?? I think this is already done and more  in this forum than in others mods forums.....) 
- Please.....WATCH "THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS" !!!! hehehehehe (watch it and you ll understand what I mean...hehehe)     

I also ask them:
TO BE PATIENTE, DO NOT EVER USE BAD WORDS AND GIVE AND ASK FOR RESPECT ON TOPICS 

As a supporter you will get the right to:

-BE A TESTER OF NEW UPGRADES
-BE INFORMED ABOUT NEXT PLANS, RELEASES
-GET SUPER FAST HELP, HINTS, CHEATS AND GUIDELINE FOR YOUR GAME (....in order to make the BEST TESTING WORK...see?)

Supporters are the best elite players to test our progresses. That s it.
...............................did I explained better this way? :grin:

Modders give a lot to ppl (if you never modded....sorry but is not possible you can barely imagine the effort that is behind that!!).
We only ask few little things......but still we, later on, upload finished version to everybody, even ......do you agree?....... or not?? :wink:
V.2.8 on M&B rep. is not corrupted at all. Pls redownload it and check your dwlded file size.....it has to be the same...other wise you had downloading problems or connection/issues with that. It happened to me too sometimes
Feedback, pls
Regards (...or "ciao" :mrgreen: )

Gab

Pls, also consider how much time it takes to me to write all up above!!!
I don t know where are you from (as many other ppl you say nothing about yourself http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=137325;area=summary )
But I am Italian, and english is very hard for me..... :cry:

nalmighty said:
i think your mod kicks ass (mmm :evil: Gab) compared to others but i mainly think that the bayonets are the best.
I also think the the uniforms are nice and acurate so nice work  :smile:
About me -
Name: Nathaniel
What i do right now :  Not alot i just finished a course on travel and tourism and i am waiting untill september to start my next year.
Welcome!! :grin:
Thx, but pls read rules to be a good supporter and follow them ok? :grin:
gab

sure and thanks :razz: btw i forgot to mention i was actually named after Nathaniel Poe , ive not seen the last of the mohicans but my dad claims he was gay is this true ?    he finds it amusing to wind me up saying i was named after a gay indian

nalmighty said:
i think your mod kicks ass (mmm :evil: Gab) compared to others but i mainly think that the bayonets are the best.
I also think the the uniforms are nice and acurate so nice work  :smile:

About me -

Name: Nathaniel

What i do right now :  Not alot i just finished a course on travel and tourism and i am waiting untill september to start my next year.

HeyCiao Gab, love the mod. I've got 154 hours of Warband on Steam, and about half of that is on your mod :razz:. I think it would be awesome if I could become a Supporter.
About me:
Name: Daniel
What I'm doing: Studying history and medicine in Bristol University, and I also have a graphics course on the side.
I live in Britain, obviously, although I suppose I'm Italian, because I was born in Italy (Don't speak to me in Italian though, I don't know the language!). Good to be the same nationality as the great Gab :wink:. And I'm 21.
I've looked at all topics and I've voted in all the polls. I just haven't watched LotM, streaming from YouTube with my connection is terrible.

Ciao! took 2 hours to read 111 pages. but worth it, this is a very interesting mod, downloaded it and played for 4 hours without even an error.
in my humble opinion this mod is better than the expansion with fire and sword.

congratulations gab and everyone involved in this enterprise.
showed that with a strong pulse and with a fixed idea in mind you can do a good job!

My name is Cleverson I'm 22 and I'm from Brazil

Dalkar said:
HeyCiao Gab, love the mod. I've got 154 hours of Warband on Steam, and about half of that is on your mod :razz:. I think it would be awesome if I could become a Supporter.
About me:
Name: Daniel
What I'm doing: Studying history and medicine in Bristol University, and I also have a graphics course on the side.
I live in Britain, obviously, although I suppose I'm Italian, because I was born in Italy (Don't speak to me in Italian though, I don't know the language!). Good to be the same nationality as the great Gab :wink:. And I'm 21.
I've looked at all topics and I've voted in all the polls. I just haven't watched LotM, streaming from YouTube with my connection is terrible.
Ciao! :mrgreen:
Welcome, then.
Pls send me a PM for password of next testing version, v.2.89g ready soon :wink:
Gab
PS: PLS TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT COOL LOTR ANIMATION!!!! COOOOL!!!! :mrgreen:

Nathan1757 said:
hello guys,
i want to be ABSOLUTELY a supporter! please let me in.  :smile:
@Gabrilduro: i send you a PM just now.
Hahahah... ciao connazionale!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to you too and remember to send me a PM for next testing version 2.89g. when I will announce it is downloadable, ok?
Gab
PS it feels weird to write in english between italians, but I need to keep only one language in topics. Also about your future comments, pls report in english, if confortable, so we can share with all comunity :mrgreen:

The Blessed Gerard said:
Ciao! took 2 hours to read 111 pages. but worth it, this is a very interesting mod, downloaded it and played for 4 hours without even an error.
in my humble opinion this mod is better than the expansion with fire and sword.
congratulations gab and everyone involved in this enterprise.
showed that with a strong pulse and with a fixed idea in mind you can do a good job!
My name is Cleverson I'm 22 and I'm from Brazil
:oops: :oops: :oops:
Wow.....thx v m 4 your nice words, in name of my team/helpers as well.
Thx very much also 4 the time you dedicated to visit all topics......most ppl do not do that and ASK THINGS OVER AND OVER!! :roll: ....and me and team waist tons of time that we could dedicate to ....MODDING :twisted:
Anyway......
Welcome in our comunity and I am sure you will be a big help in topics as a supporter and helper for new comers as well.
Gabby :wink:

Hey the Gab,

I've already expressed how much I enjoy the mod because I made a video of it! I don't like to just film my gameplay, I like to set a scene, show it's full potential. I never have my settings on anything but maximum. I was blown away with the effort you put into the mod simply because I grew up watching The Last of the Mohican's every chance I got and I've always had a soft spot for colonial warfare.

I'd love to get the download password from you so I can make a video about all the shiny new things.

Oh and some parting words.

" ‎"When the Grey Hair is dead, Magua will eat his heart. Before he dies, Magua will put his children under the knife, so the Grey Hair will know his seed is wiped out forever. "

Back
Top Bottom