BECOME A SUPPORTER!! (1755/1776/1860s Supporter Pics)

Users who are viewing this thread

kalashnikov said:
Oh yea, i forgot about that. Hi im Tom  from England. Im 19 years old and am currently studying drama at university.
Yep, thx really!!
I deleted your last name and city.....you know, for your "privacy"! :wink:
Gabby

GABRILDURO said:
kalashnikov said:
Oh yea, i forgot about that. Hi im Tom  from England. Im 19 years old and am currently studying drama at university.
Yep, thx really!!
I deleted your last name and city.....you know, for your "privacy"! :wink:
Gabby

Ah cool, cheers mate

Name is Dellivis (not really) and I'm 26 years of age I live in the USA somewhere in the great northwest =P. I found this mod looking for something different than medieval warfare since Diplomacy is all I ever will need for that  :grin:.  I love this mod so much. I used to be an American Civil War reenactor and the enjoyment I get from firing a rifle in this game is unparalleled.  I play it whenever I can, but I dance between so many games M&B sometimes misses the time limit. I come to the forums everyday to check this mod out specifically to see if any new updates are available and whether I can render some form of input or assistance to the team. Great job on this amazing mod! Keep it up (and yes when you release your 1775 mod I will be there to support that one as well :grin: )!

~Dellivis~
THX DEV!!! YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A GOOD FRIEND OF US!!
V. 2.9 FOR TESTERS/SUPPORTERS ONLY ALMOST READYYYYYYY :mrgreen:

Hi, i'm Jeremiah from Yorktown, VA.  while i haven't had a chance to play the latest verison of the mod yet(too many other things going on right now), i must say that i am very much looking forward to playing it, hopefully this week.  i did play an earlier version, and i think 1755 has great potential to become one of the greatest historical mods in M&B history.

HunterAlpha1 said:
Hi, i'm Jeremiah from Yorktown, VA.  while i haven't had a chance to play the latest verison of the mod yet(too many other things going on right now), i must say that i am very much looking forward to playing it, hopefully this week.  i did play an earlier version, and i think 1755 has great potential to become one of the greatest historical mods in M&B history.
Thx very much, Hunter! I have been watching you in last months, and saw your interest growing, and your free helping us on topics as well :grin:
Glad you are a "formal" supporter, now!!!
Are you relly only 12 ?? Or you meant 21 in your profile? You speak and act like an adult (it is a compliment!!! :mrgreen:)
Gabby
...hey, is that the same actor that makes "Agent Boot" in Bones TV series?? He is so good in that!

Hi my name is Mark from Tallinn(Estonia) Im 15. Great mod I always liked 18th century! - Is that all to be a supporter  :smile:

cortes14 said:
Hi my name is Mark from Tallinn(Estonia) Im 15. Great mod I always liked 18th century! - Is that all to be a supporter  :smile:
Ciao! Thx  :grin:
Please:
-vote in all polls
-read all topics in our 1755 forum
-put a supporter pic in your signature space (look up above to see how to do that :wink:)
ok?
Gab

GABRILDURO said:
HunterAlpha1 said:
Thx very much, Hunter! I have been watching you in last months, and saw your interest growing, and your free helping us on topics as well :grin:
Glad you are a "formal" supporter, now!!!
Are you relly only 12 ?? Or you meant 21 in your profile? You speak and act like an adult (it is a compliment!!! :mrgreen:)
Gabby
...hey, is that the same actor that makes "Agent Boot" in Bones TV series?? He is so good in that!
OOPS! lol, i'm 24, it's fixed now. 
i have been busy lately catching up on alot of my favourite TV shows, so i haven't been as much into WB as i should be, now i'm hoping to play more.
and the actor in my avatar is David Boreanaz.  he's more popularly known for playing Angel in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and his own spinoff Angel.  he does do good as Agent Booth though. :smile:

I think I have done , I have voted in all polls, read all topics and I have supporter pic. Is there something else to do?

cortes14 said:
wrc said:
Ten push ups and it's all over. :lol:
ten push ups ? what ups are you talking about ? :smile:
Hahahaha Wrc is teasing you....push ups are a ginnastic issue with your hands on the floor. :grin:
You are "officially" a supporter, now. And soon you ll receive a PM to test our new 2.9 version....as ALL real supporters will!!! :mrgreen:
Gabby

A long time ago, I read somewhere I had to be a supporter to play the final version of this mod. Is this still the case? If so I'd like to begin the steps to become a supporter.  :grin:

Seimour said:
A long time ago, I read somewhere I had to be a supporter to play the final version of this mod. Is this still the case? If so I'd like to begin the steps to become a supporter.  :grin:
Ciao! :grin:
No, you just get more advantages and also the right to "test" incoming new versions.
But the best reason to support us is cause you really like 1755, and you want so bad and with all your strength to help us in some way! :wink:
gabby

Back
Top Bottom