BECOME A SUPPORTER!! (1755/1776/1860s Supporter Pics)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stark88 said:
Hey the Gab,

I've already expressed how much I enjoy the mod because I made a video of it! I don't like to just film my gameplay, I like to set a scene, show it's full potential. I never have my settings on anything but maximum. I was blown away with the effort you put into the mod simply because I grew up watching The Last of the Mohican's every chance I got and I've always had a soft spot for colonial warfare.

I'd love to get the download password from you so I can make a video about all the shiny new things.

Oh and some parting words.

" ‎"When the Grey Hair is dead, Magua will eat his heart. Before he dies, Magua will put his children under the knife, so the Grey Hair will know his seed is wiped out forever. "

Ok you will :grin:

...... ‎"When the Grey Hair is dead, Magua will eat his heart. Before he dies, Magua will put his children under the knife, so the Grey Hair will know his seed is wiped out forever. "
BRRRRR that was pretty mean, huh? But he had to play the part of the real BAD guy!
Wes Study (Magua) was born to make that part. My son will never forgive him for killing good Uncas, though! :wink:
Gab

I had mentioned the enjoyment of this mod in a post and was directed here.  My name here is SeaKnight (AKA Seabeast) a name given me many moons ago while serving in the U.S. Navy '1973-1994. I'll explain how I got that name someday. Today I am retired with way too much time on my hands after completing 8 years of college. In short, I am a gaming bum since '94. I watched the movie Last of the Mohican's while on deployment in Singapore when it was released and loved it.
Checkpoint made, I introduced myself and await further instructions.
Sea

seaknight said:
I had mentioned the enjoyment of this mod in a post and was directed here.  My name here is SeaKnight (AKA Seabeast) a name given me many moons ago while serving in the U.S. Navy '1973-1994. I'll explain how I got that name someday. Today I am retired with way too much time on my hands after completing 8 years of college. In short, I am a gaming bum since '94. I watched the movie Last of the Mohican's while on deployment in Singapore when it was released and loved it.
Checkpoint made, I introduced myself and await further instructions.
Sea
First of all,welcome,just pick one of the supporters pics and put it in your signature(you have instructions on the first page of this thread),Gab will inform you about all other things that concern testing next releases!

Hey mates,

my name is Hinkel (27), I'm from germany, which is not so famous for their french and indian history.. :grin:
But I'm totaly interested in the US history of the 18th and 19th century since the age of 6!
Maybe some of you will know my name, I'm the leader of the biggest Empire:Total War modification "The Blue and the Grey", which covers the American Civil War.
I'm playing mount and blade since the release of the alpha version, tested lot of mods for warband and looking for some nice american history mods, which is YOURS!! :grin:

It would be glad, to become a supporter of that splendid work. Keep up the good work! :smile:

Hinkel84 said:
Hey mates,

my name is Hinkel (27), I'm from germany, which is not so famous for their french and indian history.. :grin:
But I'm totaly interested in the US history of the 18th and 19th century since the age of 6!
Maybe some of you will know my name, I'm the leader of the biggest Empire:Total War modification "The Blue and the Grey", which covers the American Civil War.
I'm playing mount and blade since the release of the alpha version, tested lot of mods for warband and looking for some nice american history mods, which is YOURS!! :grin:

It would be glad, to become a supporter of that splendid work. Keep up the good work! :smile:
I played your mod,it's for 1.011 and that is really piece of work.Definitely the best with 1866 mod, but in some way incomplete.I saw you're porting it to warband and I wish you luck with that.I would surely like to see it among warband mods! :wink:

wrc said:
Hinkel84 said:
Hey mates,

I played your mod,it's for 1.011 and that is really piece of work.Definitely the best with 1866 mod, but in some way incomplete.I saw you're porting it to warband and I wish you luck with that.I would surely like to see it among warband mods! :wink:
Sorry WRC but I rhink you are talking about ROCWELL s mod, Actman 1 is in Empire Total War modding, and his sig is just there with no links, just as a future project, I think.
But yes, Blue&Grey was the first and in some way so good as western/secession war mod.
Rockwell is also a good friend and very available person. He made also 1917 russia and is the only SP ww1 mod for 1.100 old M&B.
Gab

wrc said:
Hinkel84 said:
Hey mates,

Hehe, indeed as Gabrilduro said, I'm the mod leader of the strategy game Empire: Total War modification. Its just a similar name to the 1.011 mod Blue&Grey.

and his sig is just there with no links, just as a future project, I think

Well, I don't want to make advertising in the forum, so I disabled the signatur link. But if you are interested (or other interested players of that era) for a look in my work, just look into our forum for information:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1627

Or watch my new trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6YD5pO1-i0

But: I'm still interested to support your mod. :smile:

GABRILDURO said:
wrc said:
Hinkel84 said:
Hey mates,

Sorry WRC but I rhink you are talking about ROCWELL s mod, Actman 1 is in Empire Total War modding, and his sig is just there with no links, just as a future project, I think.
But yes, Blue&Grey was the first and in some way so good as western/secession war mod.
Rockwell is also a good friend and very available person. He made also 1917 russia and is the only SP ww1 mod for 1.100 old M&B.
Gab
That happens when you don't read people's posts carefully,my mistake sorry!

Hinkel84 I love that era as well and I formally authorize you to open a topic on that mod of yours, oK? :mrgreen:
You seem a very nice person, also :wink:
Gab
Do not forget to credit me and my team, though, huh?? :grin: :grin:
PS WRC, no problem, heheheh

GABRILDURO said:
Hinkel84 I love that era as well and I formally authorize you to open a topic on that mod of yours, oK? :mrgreen:
You seem a very nice person, also :wink:
Gab
Do not forget to credit me and my team, though, huh?? :grin: :grin:
PS WRC, no problem, heheheh

Thank you sir :wink:

Ya, I will make an advertisement in our forum of course. Would be better with new beta version screens, when I get a password.. :grin:

I made a signature Gab for your mod!

Here is the forum code

Here is the link

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696/1755oldfrontierlogo.png/

Atcman1 said:
I made a signature Gab for your mod!
Here is the forum code

Here is the link
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696/1755oldfrontierlogo.png/
Mamma mia!!!
Nice, really nice.
Would you be so kind to delete the "by Gabrilduro" words. I usually like that credit but in this case it covers the beauty of tha pic, unfortunately. Just keep "1755 Old Frontier " there where it is, pls.
When you will give me the new link, I will add it to official supporters pics,ok?
Thx v.m.
Gabby :wink:

Yet again showing my support for this mod:
16ib4b7.png

And the code:
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,157351.0.html][IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/16ib4b7.png[/IMG][/url]

I've been playing this for about 2 weeks...straight...maybe three. I love this mod. :smile:

I'm 23, The name's Brian, you can call me Moses though. I hail from Ohio, USA. Once again, thank you for this awesome mod, can't wait for the 1776 one, correct? Empire Total War will satisfy me until then I suppose.

MosesLT1 said:
I've been playing this for about 2 weeks...straight...maybe three. I love this mod. :smile:

I'm 23, The name's Brian, you can call me Moses though. I hail from Ohio, USA. Once again, thank you for this awesome mod, can't wait for the 1776 one, correct? Empire Total War will satisfy me until then I suppose.
WELCOME and thx 4 compliments :mrgreen:
Gab
PS I edited and modified your test in order to protect your privacy, ok? :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
Atcman1 said:
Hey Act!
Is that you in your avatar pic??? :wink:
Didn t you promise me a video, in the past??? You even opened a topic with that title remember?
Gab :grin:

Ay,That is me!

And Ive been in excercise every morning and school in the afternoon,I havent had time,maybe this weekend,ok?  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom