Author Topic: BECOME A SUPPORTER!! (1755/1776/1860s Supporter Pics)  (Read 144678 times)

GABRILDURO

• IMPARA GIOCANDO Click here to DOWNLOAD
    • View Profile
    • 1755 Old Frontier
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: Gabby
Re: BECOME A SUPPORTER!! Read all the ADVANTAGES!
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2011, 06:26:41 PM »
Don't really need to post this but i will do it anyway, i enjoy playing your mod and it has been my favourite for the past week now, the only problem i have is constant crashing(even on low settings) so i suggest removing a couple add ons, other than that it is one of the best mods that i have ever played.
as a matter of fact I sent you many PMs lately, but some didnt get answer :?
Feedback anytime, ok?
Gab

kalashnikov

• Sergeant
  • Black Tom ... damn good chap
    • View Profile
    • Lunartom22 photography
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • MP nick: Matchlock
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2011, 11:55:34 PM »
As i have already said in another thread, i absolutely love this mod and i support it all the way!!
Have a gander at my photography.... if ye so desire - http://lunartom22.deviantart.com/

Slayton

• Knight
  • Veni Vidi Vici
    • Steam - Viridovix/
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
  • MP nick: Viridovix
  • WF&SWBNW
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2011, 01:03:05 AM »
-briefly introduce yourself- I am 14 years old and live in Pennsylvania, USA. I have played this game since its release and my first mod was Hunt mod. I am very active, but, sometimes I stop playing Mount&Blade Warband for a month or so because I am trying out a new game. I visit the forums very frequently and love checking out mods and playing them. I try to be as much of a history buff as possible and would say I am intelligent. I love reading and read the Illiad and Odyssey at 3rd grade.
-vote in all polls- Done
-read all topics in our 1755 forum-Working on it  :D
-put a supporter pic in your signature space- Done

I hope this makes me a supporter for the mod!

kalashnikov

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • Lunartom22 photography
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2011, 09:34:32 AM »
Oh yea, i forgot about that. Hi im Tom  from England. Im 19 years old and am currently studying drama at university.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 03:14:17 PM by GABRILDURO »
Have a gander at my photography.... if ye so desire - http://lunartom22.deviantart.com/

crumbs

• Sergeant Knight
  • Death needs Time for what it kills to grow in
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2011, 10:32:37 AM »
@kalashnikov & Slayton:  I speak for the whole team when I say thanks for playing our mod!  It really is nice to hear from the players and motivates us to make it the best we can within our abilities.

@Shadowarcher:  I suspect Polished Landscapes [which Age of False Innocence, the base of this mod has] is partly to blame since we have a lot of vegetation using that mod's models.  1776 will not have Polished Landscapes and is already smaller in total size than the mod it is based on [Brytenwalda].  Have you tweaked your windows with the suggestions from the 1257ad forum? I'll bet you have but if not, the link is http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html

GABRILDURO

• View Profile
    • 1755 Old Frontier
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2011, 03:15:38 PM »
Oh yea, i forgot about that. Hi im Tom  from England. Im 19 years old and am currently studying drama at university.
Yep, thx really!!
I deleted your last name and city.....you know, for your "privacy"! :wink:
Gabby

kalashnikov

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • Lunartom22 photography
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2011, 07:29:20 PM »
Yep, thx really!!
I deleted your last name and city.....you know, for your "privacy"! :wink:
Gabby

Ah cool, cheers mate

dragonchris

• Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • WB
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2011, 03:52:11 AM »
Love the mod so far and I want to support it.

Introduction- I'm Chris i am 17 years old and from  New Jersey in the USA.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 11:42:32 AM by dragonchris »

GABRILDURO

• View Profile
    • 1755 Old Frontier
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2011, 08:25:08 AM »
Love the mod so far and I want to support it.
THX.....but may you follow our indications and rules about this topic? Like the others up above you did???? :wink:
Gab
EDIT- THX for doing it so soon, mate :D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 09:23:40 AM by GABRILDURO »

Dellivis

• Cookies...that is all
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • WBWF&SVC
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2011, 02:41:50 AM »
Name is Dellivis (not really) and I'm 26 years of age I live in the USA somewhere in the great northwest =P. I found this mod looking for something different than medieval warfare since Diplomacy is all I ever will need for that  :D.  I love this mod so much. I used to be an American Civil War reenactor and the enjoyment I get from firing a rifle in this game is unparalleled.  I play it whenever I can, but I dance between so many games M&B sometimes misses the time limit. I come to the forums everyday to check this mod out specifically to see if any new updates are available and whether I can render some form of input or assistance to the team. Great job on this amazing mod! Keep it up (and yes when you release your 1775 mod I will be there to support that one as well :D )!

~Dellivis~
THX DEV!!! YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A GOOD FRIEND OF US!!
V. 2.9 FOR TESTERS/SUPPORTERS ONLY ALMOST READYYYYYYY :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 09:26:29 AM by GABRILDURO »

HunterAlpha1

• Sergeant Knight
  • A Proud Moron
    • View Profile
  • M&BWBWF&SVC
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2011, 04:02:02 AM »
Hi, i'm Jeremiah from Yorktown, VA.  while i haven't had a chance to play the latest verison of the mod yet(too many other things going on right now), i must say that i am very much looking forward to playing it, hopefully this week.  i did play an earlier version, and i think 1755 has great potential to become one of the greatest historical mods in M&B history.
Current Favourite Game: Warband.
  Favourite Warband Mod: Prophecy of Poondor ;)
  Favourite Vanilla Mods: Star Wars Conquest, Old Blood Mod; sadly i can't find a download for it :-(

GABRILDURO

• View Profile
    • 1755 Old Frontier
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2011, 09:31:33 AM »
Hi, i'm Jeremiah from Yorktown, VA.  while i haven't had a chance to play the latest verison of the mod yet(too many other things going on right now), i must say that i am very much looking forward to playing it, hopefully this week.  i did play an earlier version, and i think 1755 has great potential to become one of the greatest historical mods in M&B history.
Thx very much, Hunter! I have been watching you in last months, and saw your interest growing, and your free helping us on topics as well :D
Glad you are a "formal" supporter, now!!!
Are you relly only 12 ?? Or you meant 21 in your profile? You speak and act like an adult (it is a compliment!!! :mrgreen:)
Gabby
...hey, is that the same actor that makes "Agent Boot" in Bones TV series?? He is so good in that!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 09:34:32 AM by GABRILDURO »

cortes14

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2011, 04:10:25 PM »
Hi my name is Mark from Tallinn(Estonia) Im 15. Great mod I always liked 18th century! - Is that all to be a supporter  :)

GABRILDURO

• View Profile
    • 1755 Old Frontier
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2011, 05:02:45 PM »
Hi my name is Mark from Tallinn(Estonia) Im 15. Great mod I always liked 18th century! - Is that all to be a supporter  :)
Ciao! Thx  :D
Please:
-vote in all polls
-read all topics in our 1755 forum
-put a supporter pic in your signature space (look up above to see how to do that :wink:)
ok?
Gab

HunterAlpha1

• Sergeant Knight
  • A Proud Moron
    • View Profile
  • M&BWBWF&SVC
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2011, 12:09:16 AM »
Thx very much, Hunter! I have been watching you in last months, and saw your interest growing, and your free helping us on topics as well :D
Glad you are a "formal" supporter, now!!!
Are you relly only 12 ?? Or you meant 21 in your profile? You speak and act like an adult (it is a compliment!!! :mrgreen:)
Gabby
...hey, is that the same actor that makes "Agent Boot" in Bones TV series?? He is so good in that!
OOPS! lol, i'm 24, it's fixed now. 
i have been busy lately catching up on alot of my favourite TV shows, so i haven't been as much into WB as i should be, now i'm hoping to play more.
and the actor in my avatar is David Boreanaz.  he's more popularly known for playing Angel in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and his own spinoff Angel.  he does do good as Agent Booth though. :)
Current Favourite Game: Warband.
  Favourite Warband Mod: Prophecy of Poondor ;)
  Favourite Vanilla Mods: Star Wars Conquest, Old Blood Mod; sadly i can't find a download for it :-(