Canada 20-0 Romania & Moldova (Stage 1, Group 3) Deadline 09/04/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Forethought, this doesn't concern you. So kindly, get out.
Also, whats the problem here?
You can't get 8 players, neither can we and we also suffer to lag.
We will play on PRT_Battle as our home server and would like to hear your home server as well. That is all. We will not play with 150 ping on both rounds. If you think we will, you are mistaken.

In the first post I was trying to show the critical situation in our team.
Participation concerns the whole team, therefore I speak for the whole team. There are players who don't have anything against playing on your servers and players that don't even want to come anymore, let alone to play on an American server. In fact I am trying to motivate and make them play this last match.
I'll have to kindly ask for a few hours more to be able to have an overview over the numbers of them still wanting to play. It seems that we would be to few for any kind of match on any server. Sorry for the ***** time you have right now.

PS: I'll have to check if I still have a steam user.. :lol: I don't use that

We have been having trouble with attendance too, and we have also been losing to things like lag and being outnumbered.
However, we will not fight all rounds on a European server. That will not happen.

Good luck with getting your team together.

Hey there.
We managed to gather 4 players! :lol:
There is a new guy who came up just a few hours ago so if he makes it  we would be 5 in total.
These people will play on any server so I guess there will be no issue anymore on that.
Our server is SARMIZEGETUSA. password: dac
Can you confirm 8.00 pm GMT the starting hour?

it is online! we are 2 guys on it.
SARMIZEGETUSA (has no password now)
remove your filter.. it is deathmatch now.. will change it to battle when we need it

EDIT: who's our referee? and whats the server we start on?

Hey !!! Your server is empty! IT's 8.00 pm.
What do we do?

hahaha.. no, I am just a dinosaur.. living in your age.

Edit: Lust, what news? Do we reschedule? Thanks for the help.

@ Canadian team: Why didn't you appear on the server? You had just 1 player, Alexandros.
I can understand we gave a late answer but you should tell us as well when you can't make it.

Well I don't know what's happening with this match. However, there's only one weekend left and Canada have two other games to play, before the deadline. The Romanian team seem unconfident that they can provide the numbers, whilst the Canadians maintain they're still able to compete. Although, on the scheduled night, no one from team Canada showed up.

Try to schedule it for some time, during this week. I'll keep an eye on things to make sure you're both doing your part.

Canada - remember you have the other two matches to play this weekend. Make sure you get them organised because the final deadline for the group stage (19th April) is not flexible.

captain lust said:
Well I don't know what's happening with this match. However, there's only one weekend left and Canada have two other games to play, before the deadline. The Romanian team seem unconfident that they can provide the numbers, whilst the Canadians maintain they're still able to compete. Although, on the scheduled night, no one from team Canada showed up.

Try to schedule it for some time, during this week. I'll keep an eye on things to make sure you're both doing your part.

Canada - remember you have the other two matches to play this weekend. Make sure you get them organised because the final deadline for the group stage (19th April) is not flexible.

We stated we couldn't see the server.
10 minutes before the match, we couldn't see your server team Romania. Confirmed by at least 3 people.

Outlawed said:
We stated we couldn't see the server.
10 minutes before the match, we couldn't see your server team Romania. Confirmed by at least 3 people.

That's weird because we were around 5-6 people on that time and some of them where guests.
Let's try it now. I will start it in 10 minutes and I will keep it till 19.00 GMT. Let me know if you see it.
In another order of ideas, we were on your server, where only Alexandros came up so why werent you there?

I still cannot, nor have I ever been able to find this elusive "SARMIZEGETUSA" server. My team is in the same boat. How can we be expected to play on it?

Also matches are confirmed by 2 teams.

I still cannot, nor have I ever been able to find this elusive "SARMIZEGETUSA" server.
Living in denial is bad for your own self! :razz:
Now, all the other teams could test their ping on this server so I assume is just a problem for you. Anyhow, we will be glad to play on a official server nc1 or nc2 depending which one is free.
So, the server we will be playing our part, is the official server, to conclude this never-ending talk.

Back
Top Bottom