Kittenhuffer

Sergeant Knight at Arms
ncoatofarms5.png
spacer25px.png
Group Stage 1, Group 3
Canada vs Romania & Moldova

Map 1: Ruined Fort - Swadia vs Rhodoks
Map 2: Field by the River - Vaegirs vs Rhodoks
The deadline for this match is 09/04/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms16.png

Hey there,

Vice captain for Canada here, we are 4-7 hours behind GMT, so weekends or late evenings(GMT) would be the best time for us. Add me on steam if you want to discuss.

Steam name: tadernuts

I don't think we can play in weekends, but definitely we can make it in weekdays, late at night. I'll try to talk to the guys and find a way to play so you won't have problems with the hours.

Can you do it Friday, 8 PM GMT?

Arcas Nebun said:
  I don't think we can play in weekends, but definitely we can make it in weekdays, late at night. I'll try to talk to the guys and find a way to play so you won't have problems with the hours.

Can you do it Friday, 8 PM GMT?

Sorry for double post. Wednseday? 20:30 GMT?

That will probably not work seeing that some of our players will still be in school/college.
Is there no possibility at all for a Weekend game?

For us, home server is PRT_Battle.
Please check your pings there and also present to us a server where we can play your side of the matches.

Hi all,
I'll take the lead from hereon due to some changes in our team. Crazy Archer abdicated due to RL personal issues.
We will be pretty trenchantly on this matter:
1. We wont be able to play on a Canadian server. First off we have lots of issues as a young team(partly also inexperienced player) and also we cant field even 8 players. Lack of base selection and lack of involvement can make us come up for Saturday with 5 to 7 players at best.
We can't afford a 150-200 ping, especially after loosing so many battles (too depressive!! :smile: )
So we propose to play on one of the 2 official servers. thanks for understanding.
2. We see as a fair hour to achieve maximum player availability in our team, the 7 pm GMT (as you proposed also earlier).
Thanks for understanding and we await for your response.

I don't understand your logic.
We have been losing to lag too.
Our home server will be PRT_Battle.
Please list your home server. Thanks.

please at least "learn 2 english" before making ridiculous demands. Your position may be trenchant, but ours is as well, and I assure you that our is the fairer solution. We can understand your frustration, having played both our previous matches undermanned. However, this does not excuse quibbling on fair server hostings and match time with less than 24 hours notice in an attempt to garner an easy victory for yourself. I look forward to playing this match and will see you on PRT Battle. Good day to you sir.

You got it all wrong. I was giving you the options we have and the argument is based on our possibility to have players on the day we'll play. Feel free to share your thoughts without attacking me personally .
As far as I see it and tried to put it on the paper, there are two possible options here. Either you will agree to play on the official event server giving us the possibility to continue participating on the events, either you will refuse, case in which we'll have to withdraw due to lack of team members.
So, this is it. I hope now it's clear enough.

I've asked Lust to contact both of you As soon as possible , to do some server testing to avoid any problems.

TADER_BROS_Ltd. said:
please at least "learn 2 english" before making ridiculous demands.
Really cant understand why you answer everytime like that for notthing  ... 

well, willy. My frustration stems from the bumbling, incoherent use of my native tongue by individuals, such as yourself I might add, who continually compile defunct or otherwise insubstantial evidence in defense of moot, incorrect or blatantly false arguments. Case in point: our match vs France, where you further complicated and denigrated from the quality of the match with your downright pigheaded attitude, horrible grammatical skills, and immature, unnecessary comments. On top of this, this biased behaviour and attitude has left me with little to no faith in your capabilities as a moderator/organizer/referee for this Nation's Cup. Like I have said before, when they develop a keyboard with exaggerated hand gestures, you may be able to communicate with me effectively, until such time, consider taking english lessons.

Cifre- I apologize, I seem to have mistaken your previous post for a short notice ultimatum directed at our team. I am sure we can find a playable solution for the match. Please add me on steam if you have it (tadernuts), and we can work out a solution. Please understand that we are trying to accomodate fair overseas matches, not trying to set up other teams for lag or player disadvantage. We have moved our server to the east coast of North America, providing the best connection for European players. The official servers (NC1/2), despite their apparent location, are for some reason a nightmare for overseas connections, with mid to high 200's ping the norm for out team. I challenge you as new captain of your team to step up, and work with us to find fair servers. It saddens me to see talk of withdrawing, there is really no need for that, lets do some ping testing and discuss further, you may be surprised at what we can get.

Anyway, add me or get back to us, good luck to you.

EDIT: now "watched" lmao. bravo, willy.

Back
Top Bottom