_VIDEOS__ - Dedicated to MICHAEL, my first Vid Maker!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Fran-Krsto said:
It will for me but painfully slow, takes minutes to load 1 second.

Probably cuz the server is in Korea or something?

and cant even find the download button.  :evil:
haha,same thing here,for download button install some of the appropriate programs,e.g. Real player and you'll get the option :wink: 

Stark88 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:
THANK YOU MY FRIEND so much!!!!
Really great work, I love the scenes, the slow motion, the lack of troops indicators or even the bulleye for the bow (got a Kush bow, huh? Sly ya!!!).
And the ending......well I was sure you were going to scalp and eat the liver of that poor  guy! :shock: hahahaha (the last "ZCHOCK" sound is pretty impressive, actually!!!)
Thx for using all original 1755 music and sounds. Some people might partially dislike them but I am so affectionated to our mod "soundings" hehehehe
Check on top, mate .....your scal......errrr sorry, your VIDEOS ar there, hehehe
Gabby

wrc said:
Fran-Krsto said:
It will for me but painfully slow, takes minutes to load 1 second.
Probably cuz the server is in Korea or something?
and cant even find the download button.  :evil:
haha,same thing here,for download button install some of the appropriate programs,e.g. Real player and you'll get the option :wink:
Thx guys for your efforts. So I am not that dumm, huh? :mrgreen:
Too bad, it looks so nice, actually.
Well..... :cry:
Gabby

Ok folk, tell you what:
Last video from Stark88 made me dream of a MIX of Last of Mohicans movie ambush scenes and..... 1755  indian/europeans fighting in my best forested battlefield.
Putting the 2 things together in a professional mix of movie/game, action and some slow down best scenes, could become a masterpiece!!!
Who is going to "pick the glove"????? :twisted:
hahahahahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Gab

Thanks for putting my videos up front with every one else's, just one thing, it's my video not Hinkle84's.  :wink:

I can have a go at doing a LotM, but it will take a while to get it just right. Expect it in about two weeks time, but I'll give it a go. Everyone else is more than welcome to make them, I love watching other peoples videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ_1juNTEdM

1755 Mod Trailer!

Feel Free to Subscribe and Comment!

Atcman1 said:
1755 Mod Trailer!
Thanks for the video but I would not consider it as a 1755 Old Frontier trailer.
It has nothing of our mod music, sounds and characteristics. And "troops indicators" and other digital info on screen are not nice to see.
But thx anyway :wink:
Gab

Put this video together yesterday afternoon. I realise it`s not actually based in the 1755 world but 10 years earlier and in the old world. So not accurate, especially  the highlanders dress.
Thanks for this MOD by the way, absolutely brilliant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxBBdb9jhzY

GABRILDURO said:
Atcman1 said:
1755 Mod Trailer!
Thanks for the video but I would not consider it as a 1755 Old Frontier trailer.
It has nothing of our mod music, sounds and characteristics. And "troops indicators" and other digital info on screen are not nice to see.
But thx anyway :wink:
Gab

I want to clarify things you dont understand (constructive criticism)
1.This video was made to make people "excited" and "drawn" to the mod,they would ask sooo many questions to themselves,they would come!
2.It shows battles,and the uniforms,and the weapons,which people love that!
3.The music in the mod doesnt bring "detail",Didnt you notice in the song,when they said "See how clear the bullets fly",and then you see the men firing? Or did you hear "they went up that road"
and the Indians are coming up the hill?
Like I said,this is just to draw peoples attention!

PS:I posted your mod on twc forum,And Im going to make a facebook page for your mod!
Sincerely,
Atcman1

Dear Atcman1,
Yes I got that!! And I apreciated your video and thanked you for it :grin:.
I just do not like those "indicators/messages" spawning and I missed my indians/troops/weapons sounds, and new special Frontier locations (Camps, Forts, Arenas...etc) you know?
Most important, it says nothing about Gabrilduro's Team (which is the only real reward for their huge work!! :wink:).
But I will keep it and put it in top videos, unless you want to make another one and replace it, ok?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163467.msg3960586.html#msg3960586
Uuuh, and thx for Facebook profile, my mates will look at that (I have no FB profile, no time for that, really)
Gabby :wink:

Cuireach said:
Put this video together yesterday afternoon. I realise it`s not actually based in the 1755 world but 10 years earlier and in the old world. So not accurate, especially  the highlanders dress.
Thanks for this MOD by the way, absolutely brilliant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxBBdb9jhzY
I want that Cornamused version of Last of Mohicans, pleeeease!! :razz:...nice!!
Very well done, nice pics and video, all of it!!
Hey, 1755 scottish civilians fit perfectly there, don t they???
Pls start an historical thread about that, willya? :wink:
Thx Gab

uuuh sorry for late answer, I missed your post!! :oops:
My answers in CAPS :wink:
Gab

Stark88 said:
Thanks for putting my videos up front with every one else's, just one thing, it's my video not Hinkle84's.  :wink:
WHICH ONE PLS?
I can have a go at doing a LotM, but it will take a while to get it just right. Expect it in about two weeks time, but I'll give it a go. Everyone else is more than welcome to make them, I love watching other peoples videos!
TAKE YOUR TIME, QUALITY IS MORE IMPORTANT AND ALSO NEW TESTING VERSION IS COMING OUT SOON, HEHEHEHE :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
Dear Atcman1,
Yes I got that!! And I apreciated your video and thanked you for it :grin:.
I just do not like those "indicators/messages" spawning and I missed my indians/troops/weapons sounds, and new special Frontier locations (Camps, Forts, Arenas...etc) you know?
Most important, it says nothing about Gabrilduro's Team (which is the only real reward for their huge work!! :wink:).
But I will keep it and put it in top videos, unless you want to make another one and replace it, ok?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163467.msg3960586.html#msg3960586
Uuuh, and thx for Facebook profile, my mates will look at that (I have no FB profile, no time for that, really)
Gabby :wink:

Check the video again! Credit for your team at beginning!  :wink:

Changelog to the video:
1.Put Credit for your team
2.Changed it to Sneak Peek
3.Like I said,this video will draw them to your mod,and they will download it,and see your awsome textures and epic stuff!  :mrgreen:

GABRILDURO said:
uuuh sorry for late answer, I missed your post!! :oops:
My answers in CAPS :wink:
Gab

Stark88 said:
WHICH ONE PLS?
TAKE YOUR TIME, QUALITY IS MORE IMPORTANT AND ALSO NEW TESTING VERSION IS COMING OUT SOON, HEHEHEHE :wink:

The Pau'guk video I made, the slow motion one showing the detail in the textures was listed as Hinkle84's on the first page. :razz:

I edited Gab's post yesterday to correct your video credit since due to the time difference in Italy I knew Gab would be asleep.  Sincerely a great video.

I want that Cornamused version of Last of Mohicans, pleeeease!! :razz:...nice!!
Very well done, nice pics and video, all of it!!
Hey, 1755 scottish civilians fit perfectly there, don t they???
Pls start an historical thread about that, willya? :wink:
Thx Gab

Thanks, I have sent you a PM regarding the music.

The Scottish characters in 1755 mod are fine  although some would have been armed with a sword or knife and a small shield (Targe). Not so many would have had muskets but I couldnt find enough companions to dress up as `jacobites` so had to rely on the scottish mercenaries.  This was just a side attempt at making a video for a period I have always been interested in.  When I finish work this week I`ll see if I can make one set in 1755 and in the new world.  :grin:

Hinkel84 said:
I tried to make a small teaser of a line battle too.
Not that perfect, but the final version will be splendid. To bad that m&b don't have a replay function or a free camera view :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stSVJfZc0gs
waaaaww great video..thanks for making and share it on youtube  :eek:

I made one crap-tacular video and told myself I needed to make a trailer for this amazing mod. So with the Amazing help of Gab for a few sounds I was able to put together this video on my day off (and it took just about all of it! :mrgreen:). I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did making it. If possible I might make more depending on how peeps like it:

Without further ado I bring you my Trailer/video for 1755 Frontier mod: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDjSnFBW9bk

Back
Top Bottom