1755 SCREENSHOTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Britain and France are finally at war with each other.  This is from the 2.8 download.  I didn't edit anything to do with factions.  It is nice to see they are FINALLY at war and not in a truce the first day of a new game.
mb44k.jpg

Hmm.  This is new.  Wonder what this is all about?
mb40z.jpg
He said he'd crush me. 
mb50.jpg
Whoops.  Guess not.
mb52n.jpg
Working on the credits.  Still don't have all the generous folks who let us use their work put in yet.  It's late and I wanted to give the guys on the team in different time zones a little surprise. :wink:
mb56.jpg

Hahahahah.....you just couldn t keep yourself from showing "that" huh, Crumby???!!! :grin:
You did fine, don t worry hehehe......now ppl will wonder what that "new" thing is, right? :mrgreen:
Wow, did you change the credits, also??? :shock:
Gabby
PS I m ready whenever you are ready :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
Hahahahah.....you just couldn t keep yourself from showing "that" huh, Crumby???!!! :grin:
You did fine, don t worry hehehe......now ppl will wonder what that "new" thing is, right? :mrgreen:
Wow, did you change the credits, also??? :shock:
Gabby
PS I m ready whenever you are ready :wink:

Yes, I had to show it, but Alan "let the cat out of the bag". :lol:  Just let me do those couple things I mentioned in the email. 

HunterAlpha1 said:
any chance of getting these pictures in spoilers so we don't have to do so much scrolling to get to the bottom?

Mine are fixed.  Sorry about that. :oops:

I dont remember which village this is but it looks great! Good work guys.
I left my horse at the river so it could get a drink of water  :grin:
1zzjcq1.png

Here is one of me about to shoot this guy with my pistol  :smile:
98hi0w.png

Me and 9 of my companions fighting against 33 Pirates  :razz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-QKW5qDLmI

My character getting married to a nice french Frontier lady,the daughter of the Marshal
106iir6.jpg

Slaughtering the Wild Frontier's at Cherokee ,they tried to break our right Flank but failed miserably
105tatc.jpg

Relaxing in the taverns after a bloody battle
2e5qzva.jpg

Pensacola(Spain) cant afford a prison so the guard stands on the corner of the tavern(or hes a lazy drunk :razz: )
24eawz6.jpg

Damn mud stopped the siege tower from going further (literally,a bug? :sad: )
24l3bc0.jpg

Radetzky said:
So i though i d take another bunch of screenshots, as to show my spanish army in this , in my opinion best mod!

I LOVED "Celebrating Victory" for the nice woods (yessss Gab! hehehe) and 2 lines because you show very well that you can make also that European fighting as well.....so why some ppl heck still complain???!!!
Thx for all pic up above, guys!!
OH, FRAN KSTO, pls put your movie in VIDEOS, it is nice..hehehehe (mmmh, but our athmosferic 1755 music??? Your rock is great, but for a Vietnam mod. JK, my opinion, you did fine :mrgreen:)
Gab

Fran-Krsto said:
The video part is for actual in game videos and not just the last mohican movie?  :razz:

And the Indians are though ,they cornered me ,literally  :lol:

10yhrh3.jpg
HAHAHAHAHA are you having a sauna with them???!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
hey!! I do not see any woman there....beee carefuuuul hahahahaha
Ok, about VIDEO, just post it here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163467.0.html
Gabby :wink:

Aha ok posted,and there are woman,the ones with just 1 feather are all woman, 3 or so of them :razz:

the front 3 and one more on the side fill the line so i cant go back there to talk to some indian guy who gave me a mission to save his father.

I really loved the effect of smoke from the guns!
very well done. indeed, of a very good immersion into the game.

mb10.jpg

293_mb12.jpg

edit
neu screens

trops
mb17.jpg

colonel bearskull

mb16.jpg
mb18.jpg

My name is Hawkeye. But my enemies call me "The Pigface"

mb1.jpg

Guarding Fort Necessity

mb2.jpg

Me and my officers, we always like to jump on banisters

mb3.jpg

Master of the Pigs

mb4.jpg

Side view

mb5.jpg

I'm flying

mb6.jpg

Only for adults!!!

mb7.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA
Hey Marcus, it seems your poor character lost "something" under his skirt :shock:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Well, honestly, you are at FIRST place in the most DIFFERENT and COOL character ever in 1755!!
Nice pics, all of them. BRAVO!
Gabby
hehehehehe....still laughing....

Back
Top Bottom