warband mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you want about my friends and I, I'm not attacking your mod or you as players. The reason we talk about this mod in the way we do is because of the way you (in particular) acted on our PW server, if you want to bring that here so be it.

Regarding my attempt at RP, look at the chat before the punches were thrown, he clearly insulted my character and my reaction was to punch him.

Of course I didn't post anything after my denied application, my aspirations on your mod are to be an assassin and nothing else. In PW my character Ivalis was an assassin and I hoped to bring that to a more realistic, static RP setting where he wouldn't be killed every once in a while (technically breaking quite a few standard RP rules).

Your screenshots are of someone who has been inactive in the clan for quite some time, I don't know him well myself.

The reason I avoided getting active in the Swadian community is for the simple fact that I knew you hated us because of your bad role play experience on our PW server.

I apologize for coming to this thread and talking about the mod, since that is off topic. If that is off-topic, what shall we talk about?

Coy said:
Your friend "omfgozk" should not have accepted a duel if he was not in a rp situation in which it would be acceptable. Fist fighting another peasant in the market for instance is not one of those circumstances. During my time on the server. I also saw several RCC players (Azrayel included) spamming OOC chat with meaningless prattle.
Why ban the victim then? Shouldn't have been the challenger that was banned? :???:

Coy said:
My personal experiences with RCC (which make me a bit biased I will admit) is that they are generally pretty entitled, self righteous rpers. Perhaps all of that time owning the only PW mod server did it to them but I digress.
I think that part of this could come from all the complaining, whining banned players who tried to stir up a ruckus instead of taking their appeals to PMs.

Lord Blueberry of Swadia said:
Thank god for our custom logging system (It is made especially for situations like these), i will give detailed logs of Splint's "attempt of roleplay" as he calls it himself, when i have time. I took a good 15 minute break from bug testing the smithing system to explain him and his friends (a total of three) why it was not appropriate to spam punches at eachother in the blacksmith, reactions i received were not prefixed with the OOC tags ( // message ) and the content of their reaction was questionable to say the least, you'll see from the log that i will post.

I think Splintert feels threatened for some reason, and sees it as a motive to try and troll and us? Atleast thats what i conclude from the above post and this quote from the RCC forums (After all, everyone that wanted to be constructive so far posted on our forum as opposed to just complaining in this thread. I haven't seen a single post from you since way before release date, Splintert):

Splintert said:
with the Swadian RP mod I fear PW will die quickly.
First off, once again, I'm going to tell you, you have exclusive representation of your mod in the Guild Hall. That is a huge advantage over other mods, and frankly; it's quite unfair. Don't call out people on fear when you have a nice cushiony seat above the competition. Likewise, I wouldn't allude to the Miko situation again, as you were guilty on a few counts (not that he wasn't on his own as well).

Longasspost
Jeezus, everyone calm down. I got no hand in this and you both got some sort of problem it seems. If you do, take it to PM's.
Stop it before it turns into the same **** that happened with me, seriously.
EDIT: Reported all that mess to the moderators so that preventive measures can be taken prematurely

GoldFingero said:
miko, that was a sensible post. You could talk about the bans in PMs and I am sure you will find a solution.
....or post on TKoS forums about a ban repeal, because taking it here only will make everything worse. Trust me, I know something about it.

I hope you take me for my word, Miko, when i assure you that i am by no means trying to start a mess with or about you, the screenshot i just posted to back up my statement about how harrasing us is a point of discussion on there which in which community adminstrators parttake, i am fully aware of the fact that both of us are past the confrontation of a while ago.

Also i've been reporting several posts to moderators but i'm reluctant to continue doing so because last time it resulted in a threat of being banned from the TW forums so i decide to keep it to my usual approach: ignoring the trouble makers.
No offence taken nor given, hope everything will be taken care of before it gets out of hand and we get 4 pages of flaming and all that. I was just a bit stirred up when I saw that everything seems to turn badly again.

I was not posting a ban repeal, or never planned to as I was not banned. I was simply talking sensibly to you about the topic of the thread, which happens to be about the mod I was speaking of.

I hope you take my comments into consideration when continuing development of your mod, I'm not here to kill it, I'm here to prevent you from doing so.

Wow.

Epic RP srs bsns.

CARRY ON, MY LORDS AND LADIES, I AM BUT A PEASANT EATING POPCORN AND WATCHING THE SRS BSNS ARGUMENTS.

Signed,

Lord Rhade
Commander and Lord General of the Shields of the Black,
Supreme General of the Zealot Alliance,
Leader of the White Legions,
Wielder of the mighty Lionsbane,
King of the World,
Rider of the Red Dragon,
Sexer of attractive females,
Drinker of much ale,
Father of peers

Furthermore, Lady Coy, if that picture in your avatar is truly you, then Lord Rhade requests a private audience with you, and may even deem it appropriate for you to recieve the coveted ventrilo information of the Shields of the Black to continue our conversation and discuss a great many things, such as why we haven't already been married. As Lord Commander of the Shields of the Black, I would be able to present to you such a wedding that it's equal will never be seen, just as an equal to me shall never be seen.

Write back.

[] Yes
[] No

The knight of your heart,

Lord Rhade
King of the World,
Rider of the Red Dragon,
Drinker of much ale,
Father of peers

Rhade said:
Wow.

Epic RP srs bsns.

CARRY ON, MY LORDS AND LADIES, I AM BUT A PEASANT EATING POPCORN AND WATCHING THE SRS BSNS ARGUMENTS.

Signed,

Lord Rhade
King of the World,
Rider of the Red Dragon,
Drinker of much ale,
Father of peers

Furthermore, Lady Coy, if that picture in your avatar is truly you, then Lord Rhade requests a private audience with you, and may even deem it appropriate for you to recieve the coveted ventrilo information of the Shields of the Black to continue our conversation and discuss a great many things, such as why we haven't already been married. As Lord Commander of the Shields of the Black, I would be able to present to you such a wedding that it's equal will never be seen, just as an equal to me shall never be seen.

Write back.

[] Yes
[] No

Lord Rhade
King of the World,
Rider of the Red Dragon,
Drinker of much ale,
Father of peers

M'Lord I must say that I bow down to your many titles and wait earnestly at your side to hear of a response from your lady-love.

Uh, Blueberry your quote of me links to a random topic xD Though I do remember saying that.

The reason I post here is because I didn't think to post on your webpage, would you take my comments more seriously if I posted there? Probably not, I'd just get banned from your forum.

Also, when I said PW would die was before the most recent version, which is much improved and less peaceful RP based. If at all possible, it would be nice to know that background information before I get trolled for saying something like that.

captain lust said:
End the public squabbling. If you wish to squabble, please do so with message, of the private sort.

That's what's up, yo.

Off topic:

Lust, thank you for not smiting this thread with your almighty powers of lockage.

I require counsel, friend (we are friends, right?): Do you think the Lady Coy will respond to my attempts at gaining her affection? Do you have any advice that may aid my quest, friend?

Rhade said:
Wow.

Epic RP srs bsns.

Signed,

Lord Rhade
King of the World,
Rider of the Red Dragon,
Drinker of much ale,
Father of peers

Write back.

[] Yes
[] No

Lord Rhade
King of the World,
Rider of the Red Dragon,
Drinker of much ale,
Father of peers

Father? Sire? Eth et rly fore srslee yee? Couldeth et be that after all thy long fortnights that I hath been prowling the countryside, and battlefields.. and occasional bedrooms of lady friends ("jungle fever" mostly, as thou say in the west), that thy juan I hath been searching fore hath been in front of my own wearisome eyes this entire time...eth? In that case fatherpa,

I AM peers OF LANCELOT! ALSO RIVENDELL! SON OF RHADE! Messiah of the smrat kids! And king of the big bootylicious country or some ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom