warband mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server went up, down, up and down again.  :lol:

Guess it's been closed now.

Good luck with the mod! I'm don't think I'll join because I'm not a roleplayer and I don't want to accidentally **** it up for people who are but it's definitely an impressive piece of work

It was quite interesting so far. I guess it'll start to get actually interesting once more groups form and more interaction takes place - lots of confused people in white tunics today :wink:

The map is huge, although a bit buggy.

It was laggy, though, I must say. Even in dx7 mode with low graphics (and I normally play with dx9 and graphics on highish).

Are you sure it was laggy?  From the limited time I was online, I had a reasonable 40+ fps and low lag - and this is McBeverage we're talking about, with a Pentium 4, decade old graphics card, and 2.5 gigs of RAM.

Was pretty fun for the most part. Had a steady 50 fps. The lag wasn't so bad for a European server either, as I was getting around 160.

Unfortunately not too much RP today with so many people confused and quite a few bugs making themselves known. Also being chased down the city street by a bandit offering his "nordic *ahem* junk" was an interesting experience. Would have thought there would at least be one guard around. Additionally the map is a bit hard to get acclimated to, being as big as it is. I explored the whole thing, but without any people in each location to flesh it out it was a bit difficult to get a good sense of direction.

However, for all my criticisms, I look forward eagerly to the point (hopefully soon) when everyone has gotten the hang of the new scripting and some serious RP emerges. The map was certainly pretty. I think the team did a great job, and Blueberry's admining today on the server really helped a lot of people.

I suppose what I am trying to say is that it met all of my expectations, and perhaps even exceeded some. It might be a little rough at the moment, but I am confident that as time goes on it will only become more polished.

Coy said:
being chased down the city street by a bandit offering his "nordic *ahem* junk" was an interesting experience. Would have thought there would at least be one guard around.

No way to introduce his *junk* to your Glaive?

I found lots of things I dont know how to deal with, and I dont know where to post these questions  , So I would like to get out here.

I found I cant see my selling list by myself , I  forgot how much I sell my stuff ,and if I got another thought ,I would not to be able to remove things from the list or change the price.

I dont quite get how to join that server..I must be dumb or something..
On the serverlist there isnt any "Swadian_rp" stuff...can somoene explain that to me? I really dont get it^^

There actually is. Swadian_Role_Play_Server. something like that. It is running on Duel mode so you should be able to find it...

@ hakjimmy:
type /sell . Then you see the list of your selling items, at the same time you advertise them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom