B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think about it, when the swadians go to war with the sarranids in native it's sorta like the crusades... if that makes anyone feel better...

I've been waiting a lot for this too as I liked the crusades era. While waiting, I've found my crusades fix. Does anyone here know of the Crusader Deus Vult mod by Feyd? I found it on moddb and I've been enjoying it immensely. It's set before the Third Crusade, and although there's some historical innacuracies but it's a good mod :smile: here's a link http://www.moddb.com/mods/crusader-deus-vult-20-by-feyd
That said i'm eagerly waiting for this mod as it looks awesome  :grin:

I'm sorry if I come off as trying to promote another mod in this thread, that wasn't my intention. I just presented it here for people who want to play a crusades mod in the meantime :wink: Does anyone know why that mod isn't well known? It doesn't even have a thread in the Caravanserai but it's in nexus.

Depictions of the Byzantine folk hero Digenis Akritas, 12th century
You may have seen a drawing of Diogenes Akritas on a Byzantine plate, supposedly the only illustration of shoulder tufts mentioned in Leo VI's Tactica.  Here is a colour photo of the actual plate:
Digenis (Diogenes) Akritas fights the dragon
attachment.php

And other depictions of Diogenes Akritas:
Digenis Akritas slays the dragon with five arrows
Digenis Akritas saves a princess abandoned in the desert

MIRROR SITE
Digenis (Diogenes) Akritas fights the dragon
Digenis Akritas slays the dragon with five arrows
Digenis Akritas saves a princess abandoned in the desert

Druzhina
Byzantine Illustrations of Costume & Soldiers

can someone give me link from youtube about this mod ? its about cavarly charge like loads loads loads of cavarly , cant find it on youtube, only thin i remeber the name of video was "warband and number xxxxx"

thanks

This mod have a fixed tab in my browser for a long time. I check it everytime yet no sign of release. Actually I am not like others requesting release date, however I will be happy if I see some more ss from mod. I dont expect from you to give all of your time to this mod but will you release it until many of us have grandchildren? :grin:

Thats the last thing I saw posted on their forums.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m_WsHINiH4
Dunno if they already posted it here, but the post there was three days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom