OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Rus Armour Pack (updated 04/25/11)

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been trying to learn to use these awesome mods, and I've manage to combine Trans, and plate with more metal sounds. I tried adding Rus and now  the game crashes when loading the map info after I pick something from the main menu such as custom battle. I have not the slightest idea why that would be effected by the mod. If you could please help I would be very happy

(Ignore this: I managed to fix it after 20-30 min messing with it)

Hello, I am terribly sorry to bother you but I am attempting to implement this into my mod and seem to have run into a problem.  I added the lines in for items_kinds1 and adding the rss. and texture files. But when I launch my game and play, I find the items but it says mesh not found.  What am I doing wrong?  Like I said I am new to this and most likely have made a simple error.

Any chance you could supply a guide on how to acquire the information to put into item_kinds1?  I have OpenBRF but I have no idea how to do it and the guides are rather confusing.

Hey!

Want to add extra items from Narf's Rus pack to Viking Conquest:RE with Dark Age submod, but need an instruction how to do this:sad:  :oops:
The best thing would be to simply add these as bonus items (without replacement of exist items in the game), so that, for instance, it could be available in the shops or even only in the cheat mode as exclusive extra items (like Thor's set). I want to eliminate situation where I could see celtic or saxon worriors in this armours or anything like that. If it's not possible, replecament would be also fine (i will have to find some extremely rare items to replace....like sack on head etc:grin:).

Cheers!

@Serega_B Your link is dead.  :sad: Did you take it down on purpose?

Anyway, reading Efe's Interview with narf reminded me that I recently did a few retextures and reassemblies of Narf's Rus armours for TLD. Here they are:

ou01y.jpg

CdjcW.jpg

ovVSH.jpg

HrnYv.jpg

VKg32.jpg

i4wbL.jpg

Obviously, they can't stand up to Narf's original work, but they might be useful for some nonetheless, I hope. They're part of TLD now (just download the Nightly Patch). If anyone prefers, I could also upload them separately and put them here.
Credit also goes to CWE (Crusaders: Way to Expiation) for some textures.

Thanks!

The current TLD is an LSP under the same conditions as 3.22 (No monetization, no changes to music). That seems to be a common misunderstanding, maybe we should make it clear somewhere..

InVain said:
Anyway, reading Efe's Interview with narf reminded me that I recently did a few retextures and reassemblies of Narf's Rus armours for TLD. Here they are:
Very nice work there @InVain. Time to rearmor the Vaegir again. Would be nice to see more stuff retextured here.

InVain said:
@Serega_B Your link is dead.  :sad: Did you take it down on purpose?

ou01y.jpg

CdjcW.jpg

ovVSH.jpg

HrnYv.jpg

VKg32.jpg

i4wbL.jpg

Obviously, they can't stand up to Narf's original work, but they might be useful for some nonetheless, I hope. They're part of TLD now (just download the Nightly Patch). If anyone prefers, I could also upload them separately and put them here.
Credit also goes to CWE (Crusaders: Way to Expiation) for some textures.

I've downloaded the nightly patch but can't seem to find the armors. In which brf file are they?

Edit : NVM found them, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom