{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Users who are viewing this thread

pevergreen said:
Direct said:
What more do we all want than to get quickly stuck into it?

Hahahahahahahahah

For TGD? I could say a couple things.

1. Must be able to field best possible team.
2. Only war on our terms, our times, our rules.
3. Cancel scrims
4. Refuse to partake in scrims because you can't bear the though of losing.
5. Big house to camp in.
6. Master of the field.

I could go on, but...

This to come from u,

Pevergreen (gondor_guard 5, koa_hochmeister_Bob)
1. Needs to get attention both in game and on forums, legenfairy, row and more
2. gondor guard failure, *gondor always gets assasinated
2. Hasn't organised ****, sitting on the sidelines talking about other peoples business,
3. Kicked or left 4 clans and counting now in 2 clans, kicked from 1, started up his own clan which died the_org, left 1 FEAR, joined in sts, started up KoA as hochmeister_bob leading lemmings, talking about your own alias on the forums as strange...your record speaks for me that you are an_idiot

ty

Direct said:
pevergreen said:
Direct said:
What more do we all want than to get quickly stuck into it?

Hahahahahahahahah

For TGD? I could say a couple things.

1. Must be able to field best possible team.
2. Only war on our terms, our times, our rules.
3. Cancel scrims
4. Refuse to partake in scrims because you can't bear the though of losing.
5. Big house to camp in.
6. Master of the field.

I could go on, but...

This to come from u,

Pevergreen (gondor_guard 5, koa_hochmeister_Bob)
1. Needs to get attention both in game and on forums, legenfairy, row and more
2. gondor guard failure, *gondor always gets assasinated
2. Hasn't organised ****, sitting on the sidelines talking about other peoples business,
3. Kicked or left 4 clans and counting now in 2 clans, kicked from 1, started up his own clan which died the_org, left 1 FEAR, joined in sts, started up KoA as hochmeister_bob leading lemmings, talking about your own alias on the forums as strange...your record speaks for me that you are an_idiot

ty

Its a lowercase p, thank you very much.

1. I really don't need attention. :smile:
2. I've heard the captain of the guard squad say they only aim to protect Gondor for as long as they can, since some people, like yourself, aim him, it becomes an impossible task to ensure his survival. They simply ensure he is able to have fun.
3. Organise what? Last month or so: KoS dead, TGD refuse to do anything, MK/c1 no numbers. Plus sparky organises matches for STS. What did I do? Try to get a bunch of new players in a clan together, organising matches and providing them with somewhere to go.
4. TGD_pevergreen left because of how terrible you and RomaN are at leading a clan, "we'll do this" same **** for over a month. Look at it this way, if you weren't doing anything wrong, Klumpy, yed, Ulrich and pilgram wouldn't have left.
FEAR_pevergreen left because Joss painted a different picture as to where the clan would go, then basically recruited subwoof and went inactive.
org never took off *shrug*
KoA offered me leadership, I took them further than they would have gone, they did better in a scrim against STS than KoS did. They still seem to want me to lead...
STS I formed along with Sparky and Klumpy.

So what did I get kicked from? Don't even try to pretend you kicked me from TGD, you tried to stop me from leaving multiple times.

So new players are lemmings now PKMN_Trainer_Direct? What happened to gotta catch em all?

There can't be a clan scene if there is only one clan, as everyone else has been saying all year, at least others are attempting to do something, rather than you just sitting back and refusing to participate in anything but your **** multican stuff.

G_G

4. . Aspired to be in a position to call the shots in TGD scrims. When offered opportunity... turned out to be malignant narcissist, poor planner, terrible communicator and deeply upset whenever given honest feedback (Evident even till this day).

hahaha, good stuff lads. Good to see some hearty argument.
Anyway, pever, when are you going to let the whole TGD thing go, seems like you've been carrying on with it forever.

:lol:

4. . Aspired to be in a position to call the shots in TGD scrims. When offered opportunity... turned out to be malignant narcissist, poor planner, terrible communicator and deeply upset whenever given honest feedback (Evident even till this day).

Do you even remember how it went?

I do.

Roman instantly took over. I was not given a single chance to put anything forward. You were paranoid that I was leaving and unwilling to actually concede anything to me. You still remain a politician.

I have no bias against TGD, just Direct for being someone who continues to demonstrate a burning desire to be a terrible leader, and RomaN who is a passive-agressive idiot.

As for Waso: No other STS member ever played under a KoA banner. Just so happens that the only scrim we've managed to get against KoS featured more mercs than actual members.

I refer again to all points 1 to 5. Judging by his rant, his is also incoherent.

I have to rely on the spellchop on my compluter.

The scrim where pevergreen organised for 4-16 loss then wants to ban half the team for not listening to him, talking in a soft monotone voice, stuttered, hesitated, blaming your teammates when they didn't understand you or followed the instructions well.  Week after the scrim, players come forward that pevergreen wants to form a clan and pull guys away, behind the backs of everyone else. Pevergreen leaves to fail in 3 more clans and continues to this day.

respect to anyone that emphasizes with ur post,

got it buried pretty deep, this from pevergreen, 8 months on

ty

lol'd

Actually, I had to come back and edit this, Direct, can you even speak english?

If you recall correctly, I left TGD immediately after the match, you went into panic mode, got password changed to mumble channel, to website, told no one to speak about it.

You couldn't handle losing a member, it left your pokedex with a free slot.

i say pevergreen should bury the hatchet and stop *****ing worse than a spoilt white chick. noone cares.

cheers,

- KoA_hochmeister_KnoB

Direct said:
TRUE DAT DAWG TRUE DAT!

Back
Top Bottom