SP Medieval [WB] Almoravid golden age

Users who are viewing this thread

No, it's not a problem to do them, very simple job actually but the free time is an issue, so I will make them in saturday or sunday, any time between I'm learning for exams and working on faculty projects (real time simulations of energetics systems in Scilab, Matlab, LabVIEW and Simulink)..borring stuff  :razz:

So weekends are modding time reserved  :grin:

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
No, it's not a problem to do them, very simple job actually but the free time is an issue, so I will make them in saturday or sunday, any time between I'm learning for exams and working on faculty projects (real time simulations of energetics systems in Scilab, Matlab, LabVIEW and Simulink)..borring stuff  :razz:

So weekends are modding time reserved  :grin:

Okay :grin: and have you read my pm?? about the turbans color??

Hey guys i see you needed modelers, but what for?

I'm a semi new modeler (i studied autocad for a year and inventor now for a year(basically autocad) so i know how to make decent 3d Models)  What i'm looking for is experience in these fields and i would be interested to join up. I'm just curious what kind of models do you need? (weapons,characters, cities etc)

No Portuguese faction?  :evil:

I voted for a later release. It would be nice to have it may more complete, but waiting for a fully complete version is just to frustrating, especially because this is aiming to be a good mod.

Good luck!  :wink:

one advice, you should release version as soon as you can, that means with one factions but with most features so players can test it and suggest errors and improvements. after that you can release patch to fix bugs. then, when you complete other factions you just add them in version that is already tested. belive me, this is best way to make mod.

Ritter Dummbatz said:
Hey Sayd,

in case you don't need empa send him over to me.  :mrgreen:  :wink:

Hehe basically i'm doing this as i'm gonna study game design in a year or two. However i would need stuff skills in the actual field so i would love to help out in anyway i'm able to as long as i get the proper credit and are allowed to show it of on my portfolio for future reference. (I'm doing this for fun and experience, however mostly experience)

Empa, you've got a pm :wink:

Winterz said:
No Portuguese faction?  :evil:

I voted for a later release. It would be nice to have it may more complete, but waiting for a fully complete version is just to frustrating, especially because this is aiming to be a good mod.

Good luck!  :wink:
Don't worry, i have portugal in mind, i've just forgot to mention them in the op.

orome said:
one advice, you should release version as soon as you can, that means with one factions but with most features so players can test it and suggest errors and improvements. after that you can release patch to fix bugs. then, when you complete other factions you just add them in version that is already tested. belive me, this is best way to make mod.

now i'm waiting for the polls results, and i am near finishing the almoravids, they just need balancing the troops and some additional weapons/armors.

Thank's for supporting.

Well. I am not really happy with the results on my first shield. However i guess people could give me pointers with it so here goes nothing.

screen.jpg

screen2.jpg
Just a quick note i do not have any smoothing added to it at its current state..

Back
Top Bottom