al5y.jpg
al6i.jpg

al7x.jpg
al8r.jpg

al9l.jpg
al9a.jpg

Okay, things to do before first alpha release:

_finish almoravid faction.
_put the map with the accurate locations and cities.

at the moment, there is just two bugs on some items.and one armor and one helmet missing to complete the almoravid's.they need also some additional troops.about the map i don't think it's necessary at this time, but demonwolf is working on it, and i will try to add it so that i could release the mod next monday or tuesday (not tomorrow but next week^^)

Sayd Ûthman said:

at the moment, there is just two bugs on some items.and one armor and one helmet missing to complete the almoravid's.they need also some additional troops.about the map i don't think it's necessary at this time, but demonwolf is working on it, and i will try to add it so that i could release the mod next monday or tuesday (not tomorrow but next week^^)
What kind of bugs on items do you have?

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Sayd Ûthman said:

What kind of bugs on items do you have?

I've fixed that.now i'm waiting for demonwolf to finish the second map (because the first one was very laggy) and i will put the correct locations and towns.

by the way, zimke any progress on the armors/helmets?

Back
Top Bottom