SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok Thanks. I also want to say that i found this thing where after a while of playing one world something will go wrong. One time none of the stuff in the markets showed up. Then there where no npc's. Now no people will be in taverns. To me its a small price to pay for such a great game but kinda annoying. :???:

That is strange... I don't think I have ever heard of anyone experiencing an error like that?

I am assuming you have the f3 patch? (It is f3 right? It has been so long since I downloaded this I am honestly not certain!!)

How long does it take for this error to appear for you?

How many game days? Is it at a consistent point? Does it effect Save Games? Does reloading fix it?

So I'm having to re-install this game and mod again -_- completley any tips for me to keep it working as good as possible, I'm going to try windows 7 compatability on it and does anyone know of any other mods similar to this one as this is all I play lol and a question to Libspit are there any castles of similar size to Ibdeles Castle in this mod as I've been to a fair few on my playthroughs but not found any yet sadly anyways I'm off to look at the faith troop tree in the hopes of finding a faith trooper better than a Antarian chosen of the old gods.

To be honest it is so long since I have played, I don't know the answer to specifics.

One thing is that things like the economy are randomly generated each time you start a new game, I don't know if the same is true of 'graphics locations'.

I don't know how many 'unique to SOD' locations there are, or how many compy has made, it may not be any at all.

We do want to overhaul all of that stuff, but it takes time and skill and people to do it, step one is overhauling the base mechanics of the game.

I don't know what could be causing your version to fall apart each time..

well I've downloaded it from tale worlds site its installing now maybe its the steam version not getting along with it?

It didn't work even as a seperate download install from the website in trial mode sad panda

After a lot of swearing, praying to the machine God and burning of the incense I've got it working lol, and on topic will we be getting the option to recruit villagers as either our own faction troops, the origional faction village it belonged to or as townsmen/farmers or peasent women? As I always liked that in the other version of this mod.

Me again lol um why am I transfering wages to this idiot? As I'm the only lord of my faction
20150413_173422_zps6fqpkvzw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom