just pwned some bandits

1.jpg

Deuling against lezalit

2.jpg

me and my army

3.jpg

sieging the marinians

4.jpg

pwning the marinians and stealing their equipment :grin: imagine lol an elite antarian infrantery using a halbard :p

5.jpg

34jaj9v.jpg
dmej52.jpg

p.s in the first pic it looks like he is sitting on a horse but if you look closely he is actually hovering.

Computica said:
shadowarcher said:
p.s in the first pic it looks like he is sitting on a horse but if you look closely he is actually hovering.
The fix for the horse is here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,160201.0.html
Oh i didn't realise there was a 2.4 fix, still i found it hilarious when i saw my heraldic knight charging around the place on an invisible horse.

shadowarcher said:

it looks like the horse his doing him a bjob

What kind of website do you guys use to upload those... Gigantic pictures? :smile:

When i'm uploading with imageshack it's just a small picture that links to their website >_>

ShaqFu99 said:
What kind of website do you guys use to upload those... Gigantic pictures? :smile:

When i'm uploading with imageshack it's just a small picture that links to their website >_>
I use Tinypic,even though you can't register an account(the register button is linked to photobucket) you can still upload pictures.

ShaqFu99 said:

I use imageshack too but I say View image source or copy url to make the pictures full size. Press quote on or pages to see the img code we use.

Castle siege with my villian rangers (with warband battle sizer mod, 500 soldiers on the field :mrgreen:)

btw this is the best mod i have ever seen great job :mrgreen:

Charging into the enemy.
mb2.jpg

Spartacus blood effects.  :twisted:
mb3.jpg

Taking the fight to the enemy.
mb4.jpg

I don't feel the cold.
mb7.jpg

Assaulting a town during night.
mb9.jpg

Back