SOD Warlords - Screenshot Section!

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow all of your photos are amazing :shock:. But i never saw one about bandits taking over soo... Enjoy

I found a caravan with over 400 men
2q2r48l.jpg

Then Bandits came...
2akcsbs.jpg

And more bandits
2n6apa1.jpg

The mighty caravan is defeated and I succesfuly got more troops from one of my garrisons to take out the menaces
2dlw1ar.jpg

Oh no they led me into a trap. It looks grim
atq849.jpg

OP MUCH?
2ed480n.jpg

They are blocking out the grass
2mwcvvl.jpg

My infrantry is getting spread apart leading to gruesome deaths
53juip.jpg

But my cavalry learns from their mistakes
spis07.jpg

We hold them off... for now
fn7rdi.jpg

The casualties
2z9cd2c.jpg

STAY TUNED FOR MORE

Or just import a character, things can get out of hand for someone unprepared. I cant wait to try the new version with my current char, not sure id want to import though hes filty rich lol 77 mil on himself only ( legitly aquired )

I've recently redownload M&B:warband, since I dearly miss it, and I saw this mod. Looked at the screen shots that have been posted, and I have fallen in love with a new mod! lol. Also, @Notsure, or anyone whom could answer. How do I import any of my character's from other mods, to this mod?

just export the character and import it into the mod you want. (only the name needs to be the same)

to do this, ingame go to character, statistics, export character

Lol bot mania on deathmatch:
IqFEZ.jpg

Damn, the Rhodok sergeant sure looks cool in Villain garb (still a pain in the ass either way):
2m0Ad.jpg

MB01.jpg

It's another great day out in the open battlefield, assisting our valiant allies, the:

MB02.jpg

The Looters. Also, the Forest Bandits, Tundra Bandits, Steppe Bandits, Mountain Bandits, Sea Raiders and so on.

(They're all part of the united Outlaw faction. Deserters are part of a different faction...

MB03.jpg

If you ever see us nearby, think twice before attacking that 20-strong bandit force with your 300+ Swadian Army.

Even if you're a king, you might not escape....

Alvaria you make me install this mod again :grin:

Once I'll get my repaired PC back I'm gonna play this mod 'till I have avenged my fallen villianese brethren :wink:

Anyways, I can never decide what faction to pick. Tend to go for RP-wise most interesting ones, or with prettiest outfits.

mb04.jpg

mb05.jpg

mb06.jpg

I tend to attack small groups with just my "Archers". Which are all the combat companions (1h, shield, bow) plus the new addition of these random Sword Sisters. You'll note that I've started armoring this lot with full plate, Dark Helmets and getting them top bows & arrows.

Those gals look so serious.

---------------------------------------

mb08.jpg

mb09.jpg

mb10.jpg

You wouldn't guess, but Aden is at 90+ relationship to me (loyal). Though I've beaten them up a bunch of times.

I stumbled on this fight deep in Villanese Dutchy territory.

mb11.jpg

mb13.jpg

mb16.jpg

Selling loot...                                        Ransoming prisoners
mb18.jpg
mb19.jpg

--------------------------

Helping some Sea Raiders beat a couple of lords. :smile:

mb20.jpg

mb21.jpg

mb22.jpg

Marianans' failed infantry square  :roll:

ExeFile2013-06-1223-08-31-61.png

---------------------------------

One of the Swadians' old last stands.

mb_warband2013-03-3017-11-49-21.png

Hmm, upgrades.

mb_warband2013-04-0116-14-25-57.png

Guys, it isn't that bad.

mb_warband2013-03-2316-02-37-77.png

Some cool AI infantry lines. From way back when. Just look at them all getting ready to shoot the crossbows  :grin:

Of course as those are low tier crossbowmen, they'll miss over 90% of the shots at full range and even if they do hit it'll not do much damage.

mb25.jpg

mb26.jpg

---------------------------

I have you right where I want you...

mb_warband2013-04-0710-13-34-39.png

---------------------------

Defending King Graveth to the very last, I see.

mb_warband2013-06-1403-00-12-84.png

Back
Top Bottom