SOD Warlords - Screenshot Section!

Users who are viewing this thread

Any cool screenshots that you took of the mod you can post it here. Go ahead and show of your character and kingdom or post pictures of epic battles you had.

ZER:
mb2h.jpg

ADN:
mb7v.jpg

HD Pictures located at ModDB

EDIT:
Don't forget that you can post images at ModDB and at the Nexus. Also if you need an image hosting website to post your images post them here: TWim

mbwarband20110225164342.jpg
mbwarband20110225164850.jpg

mbwarband20110225173808.jpg
mbwarband20110225181948.jpg

mbwarband20110225183732.jpg

While i saw that DragonSlayer picture, it made me think.

Elephant Guard Penetrator. me and my buddy seriously laughed (Penetrating an elephant with your d*ck)

@infinitegamer: ...you are aware of the fact that they are called penetrators cos' they... penetrate... so, break/shatter... enemy armors and shields with their throwing spears... are you ?

The textures are still in old M&B style?  :cry: Damn, I loved SOD for the crashes in native, but please, change the texturesq etc...  :wink:

I know it might/will/can be a lot of work though...

MorrisB said:
@infinitegamer: ...you are aware of the fact that they are called penetrators cos' they... penetrate... so, break/shatter... enemy armors and shields with their throwing spears... are you ?

throwing spears...=strap-ons?

Roran 13 said:
The textures are still in old M&B style?  :cry: Damn, I loved SOD for the crashes in native, but please, change the texturesq etc...  :wink:

If your talking about my screenshots they only look like that because my laptop can't handle DX9(i bought it 2 years ago) so i have to run it in DX7.

Roran 13 said:

Look at my screenshots, I think Im running it on almost the highest possible. Going to actually try how epic screens I can get with highest settings.

EDIT. More screenshots!

mbwarband20110226004944.jpg
mbwarband20110226010335.jpg
mbwarband20110226010535.jpg

MorrisB said:

Yes, don't take me to serious all the time. (hehe)

I was fighting the Legion as Aden. We lost the fight, but t'was good fun.
Good mod, I'll surely have many more battles to come.
Great world map too

Back
Top Bottom