Nations Cup 2011: List of Referees - Apply to be referee here

Users who are viewing this thread

Arcas Nebun said:
JankoMega said:
Hey i just wanted to know how will we find the server then? :oops:
Can't wait!

When the match program will be posted, we will each choose the games we will ref and then each of us will contact the teams regarding the server and match details.

Ok,thanks.  :wink:

Arcas Nebun said:
BlackTide said:
Any Ref spots still available or are they all taken?

I don't think there is a fixed number of spots. Just apply (check out the OP and you'll see how) and the event mods will decide.
Ah, it's just the whole 'added everyone, thank you for applying' seemed to me that it was over. Anyhow,
Nationality: English
In Game name : PRT BlackTide/ PRT - - Mrs. Y
Steam or/and XFire Contact: Nit300 (Steam) tideblack (xfire)

Yes , and crazy archer as we accorded previously , you will manage the referee's stuff . This means also decide whom shall be accepted and stuff :smile:

Lord Willy said:
Yes , and crazy archer as we accorded previously , you will manage the referee's stuff . This means also decide whom shall be accepted and stuff :smile:

I wasn't sure about that, that's why I didn't accept it. Now, that I know this, I'll do it.

Nationality: Canadian
In Game Name: TADER_BROS_Ltd.
Steam: tadernuts

Hello,

I would like to apply as a referee for the upcoming Nation's Cup. Although I am inexperienced as a mount and blade ref, I have reffed many different video game matches and am quick to learn. I would appreciate being considered as a backup ref or linesman at first (additional referee assisting in matches), as I would like to develop experience and get a feel for reffing MnB matches.

Apart from an unwavering standard of maturity, intuition and fairness that I can guarantee, my largest asset is free time. I am available nearly anytime to sit in on matches, and have a flexible schedule allowing me to oversee both European and North American matches.

Thank you

TADER_BROS_Ltd. said:
Nationality: Canadian
In Game Name: TADER_BROS_Ltd.
Steam: tadernuts

Hello,

I would like to apply as a referee for the upcoming Nation's Cup. Although I am inexperienced as a mount and blade ref, I have reffed many different video game matches and am quick to learn. I would appreciate being considered as a backup ref or linesman at first (additional referee assisting in matches), as I would like to develop experience and get a feel for reffing MnB matches.

Apart from an unwavering standard of maturity, intuition and fairness that I can guarantee, my largest asset is free time. I am available nearly anytime to sit in on matches, and have a flexible schedule allowing me to oversee both European and North American matches.

Thank you

I hope that you are aware of the time difference, since most matches will be held in Europe. But if you really want it, you're in!

To late to apply if so discard the reset of this post. Most NA players know me so i decided to apply and ref.

Nationality: American
In Game name : POM_Zero
Steam or/and XFire Contact : vrdorjo(steam)

Back
Top Bottom