Team America (USA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Reality call:

If the Canadian Team can't bolster enough players,
would you guys mind doing a North American team instead?

Outlawed said:
Reality call:

If the Canadian Team can't bolster enough players,
would you guys mind doing a North American team instead?

North America is not a country, and US has alot of players, no need for canadians.
However, you can get US players that are not interested in the US team.

Hmmm I don't think I really want to go through all the headache of this again.  When does it start?  If its during summer I can maybe do it, but I don't have time this semester.  But if you really need players, I suppose I can be a sub.

Last years Nations Cup was a huge headache for the entire NA team. Frankly I do not feel like going through that again even though we had the chance to be #1 if we were even allowed to play all of our matches. This year it is looking even worse with all matches being forced to play on Euro servers. Unless that rule is changed the tournament should really be restricted to Euro's and renamed, though it should have been like that last year as well :neutral:. If the rules change I might think again about joining, and hopefully with some other prime players who express the same interest. Good Luck.

Rhonen said:
Last years Nations Cup was a huge headache for the entire NA team. Frankly I do not feel like going through that again even though we had the chance to be #1 if we were even allowed to play all of our matches. This year it is looking even worse with all matches being forced to play on Euro servers. Unless that rule is changed the tournament should really be restricted to Euro's and renamed, though it should have been like that last year as well :neutral:. If the rules change I might think again about joining, and hopefully with some other prime players who express the same interest. Good Luck.

Don't worry, bro, if they keep the rule we can just call in some European substitutes for our team! :roll:

On a side note, I should change my avatar as I've had this since Nations Cup last year. It's a joke that has run its course.

Orion said:
Rhonen said:

Don't worry, bro, if they keep the rule we can just call in some European substitutes for our team! :roll:

On a side note, I should change my avatar as I've had this since Nations Cup last year. It's a joke that has run its course.

I remember, that was because you were the Amercan team captain = Captain America.
And everyone changed their MP nicks to something characteristic of america.

BigBoss said:
Orion said:
Rhonen said:

I remember, that was because you were the Amercan team captain = Captain America.
And everyone changed their MP nicks to something characteristic of america.

Disagree. Changing nicks is too much trouble.

Oh, and the server ruling will probably be decided by a vote of the team captains in a week. I'll be voting for America at this point.

I am not saying we should, I said we did.

Last minute change on your post, eh?
I vote for you to vote for america, since everyone in america would vote no to EU servers only.

I was hoping NCII wouldn't start until later in the year. I'll be in Europe for a couple months this summer and would have been able to play with a great ping. :sad:

European servers are even farther away from where I live than the NA ones, and I get terrible pings on those. So I won't even bother. Good luck everyone who participates!

Back
Top Bottom