Team America (USA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gaunt said:
Good job guys.

I am glad that enough people are showing up.

I think we had all 12 today.

I'm sorry you didn't get rotated in today, bro. :sad:

With perfect attendance and a roster so deep, sometimes it can be difficult, but it is a nice problem to have. :smile:

D: I'm really glad we won and moved on /and/ had zero attendance issues to the point where we were able to pick and choose. Bah! Gaunt is going to whip it out next match, I can feel it. >>;

brblube

Gaunt said:
To tell the truth I am glad to not be needed.

I don't play very well under stress, so I won't be disappointed if I am not used in this last game (or two).

Yes, sometimes it is nice to be able to take a break and just sit in the back and watch everyone do their thing without needing to worry or stress.

It's kind of like watching someone drive in a really crazy part of town at 4:45 that none of you have ever been in. You just smile and look away, carefree, as they're cussing and yelling about how they don't know where they are, etc etc.

Actually, I kind of was like, "Yup, covering. Agh, help. OH GOD NO! NOT THE FACE!"

It's more like watching your best friend get eaten by tentacle aliens while you're totally plastered (and fat).

Forgot to make the post yesterday but fort officially joined yesterday. Kicked things off by topping a scoreboard in the match yesterday :wink:

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom