Team Canada Nations Cup 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Dont want to continue the flame War  , Instead i want to see this ended once for all . I think  Tader_Bros should be banned ,  Since he registered  infact according to his post I can see that half of them are insult and offensive post .   
I have closed an eye on the insult and arrogant post  against my self and against many other people , but now i'm tired of him .  honestly , I have  seen many person being banned for much less , dont see a reason on why he is still here ,  able to troll , flame ,  insult , and offend whoever he want , creating a war everytime he can .

Tader I dont even answer on your insult or  adjective you accuse me to be or things you accuse me to have done , because i dont want  and will not want to have anything to do with person  like you , but you  should remember this is only a game , so leave out your anger with the "world" outside here , because here we just want to have fun .

A post from phone willy? Or something else to explain your odd punctuation there?
But any-ways, yes it's obvious that those two trolled, and I wouldn't care to see them on the forum, no matter how much I (mock)agree with Tader about the Quebecois.  :lol:

jeez i dont check the forums for a couple weeks due to school etc. and i dont get any steam pms or anything about games , etc. DAM , very sorry i couldn't get time to check the forums.  :mad:

Pretty much. We had 1 match where we fought with equal numbers for like 6 rounds.
The rest was us undermanned.

Back
Top Bottom