Team United Kingdom || Nations Cup 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Ergo said:
LETS GET EM!

Has anyone asked M yet? Illuminati would be good too. Some more OL guys might be handy as well. I think it was only deliverance, last time.

It's nice to see some faces from last year. The whole thing went a bit tits up but I'm sure we can make a real go of it, this time round.

And, Varadin? Bwaha, get the hell out of here.

captain lust said:
Ergo said:
LETS GET EM!

Has anyone asked M yet? Illuminati would be good too. Some more OL guys might be handy as well. I think it was only deliverance, last time.

It's nice to see some faces from last year. The whole thing went a bit tits up but I'm sure we can make a real go of it, this time round.

I have no idea what are you talking about mate :smile:

Not that it's any of my business, but maybe you could try to find Warbadger. That's the one player from what I can remember who's left the biggest impression on me in terms of skills, but I haven't seen him in ages. :sad:

captain lust said:
Varadin said:
I have no idea what are you talking about mate :smile:

:lol: Well I think your accent needs some work, if you're planning to pull this off. Also, why weren't you at 5-a-side training last night? We have a match tonight at 18 GMT.

Yeah i know,i ll be quite on TS :smile:) Anyway ,sorry for not showing up last night.I had Muay Thai match,i ll show up tonight for the match if u want to :smile:

captain lust said:
Ergo said:
LETS GET EM!

Hopefully M won't mind me posting this but -
IG_M said:
Yo! I'm not really keen on the nation's cup at all, I don't really want to take part :sad: Don't mind being like a backup player or whatever for the UK though if there's not enough interest
Damn Shame

I'll attempt to bully badger into applying (he's about but tends to be playing a couple of the mods rather then native nowadays)

captain lust said:
The whole thing went a bit tits up but I'm sure we can make a real go of it, this time round.

Immature post:
I fail to see how anything related to tits is bad, especially when they're 'up' and not 'down'  :mrgreen:

Morii said:
captain lust said:
The whole thing went a bit tits up but I'm sure we can make a real go of it, this time round.

Immature post:
I fail to see how anything related to tits is bad, especially when they're 'up' and not 'down'  :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9gN2hdybFY

I wouldnt mind. Varadin is also a British Expat, and a very very good player.

For Wales!

Sorry, I completely forgot to look at this thread for ages. Updated the OP with all the new applicants.

We now have seventeen interested players, and should probably begin deciding upon who'll be the Captain.

I suppose I could do it, but to be honest I don't think I'd make the best Captain, and if someone else wants to, that'd be great. So if you want to be, just post here.

Back
Top Bottom