Nations Cup 2011: Question & Suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

lol
12vs12 and MORE if teams confirm...
and
where is khergits? who write this rules?

Ask a question to Plazek as clanlleader ENPL winner
Ask a question to BlackCorsair as winner NC2010 and ENPL manager

I don't want to have the Cup at level as noobs

NeuD.ef said:
lol
12vs12 and MORE if teams confirm...
and
where is khergits? who write this rules?

Ask a question to Plazek as clanlleader ENPL winner
Ask a question to BlackCorsair as winner NC2010 and ENPL manager

I don't want to have the Cup at level as noobs
Its the 3 time you write the same thing Neud... Remember that if you dont want you arent allowed to partecipate . I already gave you My Explanations on the number of players thing . About Khergits , we discussed on it , we tested them a lot , and we have come to a conclusion to put them off , to avoid further complains and whines . Also basing on the ENPL poll where it was asked if Khergits should had been allowed or not , and most of the clans said no .

It's said to hear from organisators, that russian team will be forbidden to add some ukranian players, evein if Ukraine will fail to make their own team.

So the most skilled ukr players will lost opportunity to take part in this event, very dissapointing.

P.S. Ukranians HAVENT 40 players to participate in this event, like it was said to me by organisators.

I hope it will be changed, thx for attention.

If we want to keep the tournament on a serious note, Khergits shouldn't be allowed, like they weren't for NPL. There's no need to start again the same arguments we used some months ago.
12vs12 of course would be better, but it makes so many problems to some teams even a 10vs10 is better than just 8vs8.

But still, I think the main problem is the random factions
Black_Corsair said:
It's said to hear from organisators, that russian team will be forbidden to add some ukranian players, evein if Ukraine will fail to make their own team.

So the most skilled ukr players will lost opportunity to take part in this event, very dissapointing.

P.S. Ukranians HAVENT 40 players to participate in this event, like it was said to me by organisators.

I hope it will be changed, thx for attention.
I think that Ukrainan players should best suited to merge with the ex-ussr states like estonia, latvia, white russia and so on, it doesn't make much sense to merge with an already big player pools like Russia

I have advantage in that the NCup was interesting and fascinating event.
After carrying out events the judgement of winners should be considered, because their professionalism is already proved.
The best players and teams have the right to influence the future, proving to the majority that they can't know a priori.
Including incorrect rules.

ENPL has show is better and technically more correctly, than NC2010.
NC2011 should have more playble rules, than ENPL.

Ok , if you want that I explain everything i'll do: Actually Black corsair  purposed to be the cpt of Russia and  Ukraine team , but he didnt read the rules well because from the rules " Teams must be made up of players from one nation, where possible. In extenuating circumstances, where a nation is having trouble finding enough players, on it's own, the captain should approach an event admin about merging with another nation." Then Obviusly i said , no until Ukraine dosent try to make their own and i'm sure they can . Then Black corsair told me they dosent  have active players , but on the same time i've received a link  on where The Ukrainian players were already making one team , so i told Corsair and he said , that it was true but they are only 6 ,  not competitive and without ts . The I've been asked to Join ts , on Wich Evgen wanted to speak with me . Evgen at the start started to telling me that Ukrainians arent active as well then wehn i talked about the list he said that The ukranians players are  kids and he dosent even know them , then me Lust and 22nd_Coffe_n_Smokes tried to explain him what are the rules and that his reasons didnt had sense , then he asked if Ukrainians players  could join Russia if Ukraine team was not going to make it and the same thing was asking me Black corsar on TS , so  even if this thing wouldnt be happen because Ukrainians players are alreadsy making the team and  have enough members as he confirmed later , When I have been asked if Ukranians can join Russian team if they dont make it , i felt to say no ,because i was like Like Russia was going to make Ukraine team Fall on purpose  . What Corsair and Evgen didnt get is the nations cup true meaning , and the honour to rapresent its own country instead of  getting players that are not of your nations , to win at all coast.

btw, u said, "after what u with Evgen said, i will not allow you to merge".

The only things we said to you, were the facts, that show that ukranians wont have their own team, due to lack of players (players, who are really ready to participate, not such ghosts like Checkan, penchik, amazonka and etc) and lack of organisation.

Then u said, "you will do anything to play with them". Heh, ofc i want to play with them, we played first NC together, or whatfore i contacted you then? but i didnt lie you and i still think that rus-ukr team is good for such NATIONS tourney. Ukraine and Russia are close friends, speaking one language, and could be named as one nation for sure.
because it was like Like Russia was going to make Ukraine team Fails
huh, it seems that we are going to launch nuclear missile, to make ukr team fail to exist... :grin: Its not our will, its current fatcs...  :???:

I hope that IG Gregory and Vashe will find the conscience to tell you the fact, that Ukraine HADNT 40 players to participate in this tourney. (like one of these 2 guys said to Willy). And even if Willy wont change his mind, maybe he will just remember, how quickly he accused me to be liar, shame on you. :razz:

That's it...

but ok, seems that its like we are dirty dart vaiders with Evgen now, so we havent any chances to prove smthng, i understand.

btw, u said, "after what u with Evgen said, i will not allow you to merge".
Yes I already mentioned why .
The only things we said to you, were the facts, that show that ukranians wont have their own team, due to lack of players (players, who are really ready to participate, not such ghosts like Checkan, penchik, amazonka and etc) and lack of organisation
Yes , sure you used this words right?  :razz: , you  didnt say that you pretended  that and is a different thing .
Then u said, "you will do anything to play with them". Heh, ofc i want to play with them, we played first NC together, or whatfore i contacted you then? but i didnt lie you and i still think that rus-ukr team is good for such NATIONS tourney. Ukraine and Russia are close friends, speaking one language, and could be named as one nation for sure.
Meh , you are taking the words you want and using them as you want. I Said you will do everything to play with them , because i meant that you would even make the ukraine team fails to get them in your team , but as i said , i Will not allow that , so here the problem is dead.

Yes the problems are done I hope , you Have the maybe largest community in Warband with more than 200  players and you are doing everything to get 3 ukrainians players , thats really odd . Well you Will only  be able to choose your players from your 200 russians mates , thats it.

Yes the problems are done I hope , you Have the maybe largest community in Warband with more than 200  players and you are doing everything to get 3 ukrainians players , thats really odd . Well you Will only  be able to choose your players from your 200 russians mates , thats it.

i dont understand the point, why organisators can be such tirans to forbid such team,  ukranians and russians are at fact one nation.

and  i was sure that announcing the team like russian+ukranian - it was more like infromative post for organisators, but suddenly  i found that it is the very nice cover for organisators to make the winners of previous NC weaker. (words like even if UA will fail to create own team, anyway ru+ua wil lbe forbidden)

fuuuuu face.jpg

ModusTollens said:
Ukraine and Russia are in fact two nations - otherwise I would have heard something in the news.
two different countries - yes. two different nations? hmhmhmh dont know.

have someone exact explanation of termin nation, to make things clear?

I suggest to write in tournament rules:

- match players 12 vs 12 and more if both teams agree it.
- To return khergits as faction (as on ENPL rules there is an exchange of fractions after 5 rounds. both team play this faction.)

Zheka said:
I as citizen of Ukraine would prefer to see rather none team representing our country then bunch of kids who bought game one month ago and decided to participate in next upcoming tournament. Couse it is not some 5 vs 5 monthly tounaments but Nations Cup Tournament where you represent face and honour of your country and if you are not worthy better do not. In any case we will probaby organize internal champ to make things more clear and understand if Ukraine has worthy team or not.

For me the Nation Cup is not just fun but a remarkable event in MnB and I am sure for the rest veterans who plays MnB since early beta and Warband since beta as well. And I expect from such tournament high organization and competitive level as well as fairplay.
As I know, First Nations Cup was approved by Taleworlds and organized by Archer as offcial Warband tournament. overall it was good thanks to his wide experience. Yes, there were some issues but it was the first big tournament in MnB history and I hope we will use experience we got from it.

My questions are:
1. Is this tournament approved by Taleworlds representatives and does it have the right to call Nations cup?
2. Could you provide the full organizators list with details like since when they play Warband and what other tournaments they did participate in or organized?

Thanks in advance.

P.S.
Willy, I suggest to speak with Gregory again couse on our forum he denies that he told you that Ukraine have enough players for creating our team and anything about almost ready Ukraine team.
As I know you better then him I assume that he ones who lies and not you.

As ukrainian I agree to Zheka, - I don't want to see kids representing my homeland.

Well, isn't Ukraine under Russian Control ? They should join Russia nation as captured players for the NC.

Evgen I understand your point, but it makes no sense at to merge Ukraine with the country with the biggest player pool of the whole game. As I said before, if you really can't manage to form a team or if doing that means you have to fully rely on a bunch of noobs, you should look to Latvia, Estonia, Lituania, Belarus and Moldavia. If you still can't make a team it's a shame, but hey it's NC, you aren't allowed to merc for other countries.

Also what does TW have to do in this matter? They never gave a **** about organized tournament, apart for patronizing something made by other people, like the other NC

I propose that when EU clans fight NA clans, two matches are done with the server being on the EU continent first then on the NA continent second. The winner would be the team with the most wins in total. This way both teams will have to deal with high ping for equal amounts of rounds.

Tyranny of the minority?
Are you serious? This is a Nations Cup for Warband and you are already making it unfair for the North American community which is total crap in my opinion.

If you're doing a European team vs another then its totally logical to have a round or two on European grounds, but why force this on North American servers? Just because the European player base is larger than the North American one does NOT give you ground to create unfair conditions for European teams as they face the United States and Canada.

Its just utter nonsense, really.

Outlawed said:
I propose that when EU clans fight NA clans, two matches are done with the server being on the EU continent first then on the NA continent second. The winner would be the team with the most wins in total. This way both teams will have to deal with high ping for equal amounts of rounds.

Tyranny of the minority?
Are you serious? This is a Nations Cup for Warband and you are already making it unfair for the North American community which is total crap in my opinion.

If you're doing a European team vs another then its totally logical to have a round or two on European grounds, but why force this on North American servers? Just because the European player base is larger than the North American one does NOT give you ground to create unfair conditions for European teams as they face the United States and Canada.

Although I'm a Belgian (we fight the power!), I completly agree =)

Klaas said:
Outlawed said:

Tyranny of the minority?

Although I'm a Belgian (we fight the power!), I completly agree =)

Agreed.

Either all nations should have equal chances (ie. should be able to use servers in their region for at least half the match) or the 'Nations Cup' should be renamed to 'European Nations Cup'.

As the former captain of the German language team(I'll not do that again) I support the Russian position on creating their team. I think a common language and a feeling of togetherness is more important than national borders. It is a fact that half of the Ukraine think themselves of being Russians, I don't really think it is needed to keep them from playing in one team.

Anyway, this is probably just a question of lobbyism, with 1 nation 1 country teams like Italy on one side and language teams like my former GER+SWI+AUT team on the other. So, whatever.

Back
Top Bottom