The Olympic Games of the Tavern Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Diputs

Knight
This is the application thread for a new game. It will consist of several rounds, each with their own rule set. To apply, post here, unlike roleplays with a fictional world behind them, this one is entered by you. As the creator and manager, I will not participate directly, but I will set the rules and monitor progress, including announcing the victor. The more participants the better, even though we cannot add more people during a round more people can join after each game.
For the first game, we need at least five people, though as I said earlier more will do. The nature of this game, and those following it, require a bit of thought into the minds of the other players. They also require you to check in once a day if possible, just to keep too many holdups from occurring. Obviously it is difficult to do so, since everyone has school or work or their little brother nagging for the computer, but I’d like you to strive to look at the situation once daily. This will not require over-elaborate posts with lots of description, so it shouldn’t take up to much time to compose a reply, and even people who are not good at creative writing should be able to play easily. More details of the game itself will be provided in the game thread, so just post here to let me know whether you’ll be interested in playing.

Back
Top Bottom