DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Please answer ONLY after trying ALL fixings: "HOW DOES 1755 v.3.2 RUN ON YOUR PC?"

• RUNS GREAT, VIDEO AND ALL SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM

Votes: 101 43.9%
  • RUNS GREAT, VIDEO SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM, BUT BATTLE SIZE REDUCED

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • RUNS GOOD, SETTINGS TO MEDIUM

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • RUNS GOOD ENOUGH, BUT AFTER CHANGING MANY SETTINGS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • RUNS BAD, AND ONLY AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS AND SUGGESTIONS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • I CANNOT MAKE IT RUN (pls mark this ONLY after you ASKED for help and followed all instructions we g

Votes: 24 10.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

smurfin said:
Glad to see you made a thread here Gab. I knew not many people would find out about it hidden in the Brytenwalda forum.
HHaaaa, Smurfin!!!!!!!!!!
Happy to see you!!
Yeah right...but did you see some people comments already??
I knew that. I told you guys I was tired of all this!!!
But I am glad I didn t quit, though, anyway.
I owe you all supporters something, for always been so understanding!
Are you playing after patching?

GABRILDURO said:
vahadar said:
Hello GABRILDURO,
Just in case the mod go private i'm going for "registering" ^^ thou i'm mostly a SP player, never tried MP so far
But i like a lot the SP feature in 1755 so great work here ! (discovered the mod very recently, it would be sad if it was going private after :wink: )
Keep up the great work ! The modding community is so talented, also i'm very curious about what 1776 will become :smile: I'm definitly keeping an eye on it !
Thx friend!
We exchanged posts already, didn t we? Or is just my old memory going wrong?
Anyway, looking forward to have you as a supporter :grin: :grin:
Ciao Gab

Yes maybe on the Forge if i recall, since i already know your name from somewhere, i used to post a lot there :smile: I dont recall much either hehe :smile: nowadays i'm mostly on WilliamBerne's forum section, but it's good to have a change sometime :smile:

shadowarcher said:
It's a great mod but you just need to lay of the caps button, honestly i hate going onto your mod and staring at a huge wall of text which is completely in caps.
Sorry man, got so many posts, I didnt respond to you!! :grin:
Thx for compliments!
About CAPS....ok I will try. But I do not mean to be rude...it is just my habit.
ciao
hey, I think when some jerks like swearing is worse than using CAPS, huh :wink: :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
hey, I think when some jerks like swearing is worse than using CAPS, huh :wink: :wink:
I agree with you on that. :grin:

Honestly, even doing this you won't avoid annoying and angry people. You just can't escape them unless you seclude yourself from society.

Hi Gabrilduro

Great to have a 1755 posting board.
I am Irish 36 years old and a 1755 supporter.
One question if you fight for the French will you get the option
of buying a French Lord/General's uniform like for example the Marquis de Montcalm?

Thanks

Len.

Kiriel said:
Hello gab thanks for your great mod.
I look foward to make with you the french troop tree.
An old friend from  Brittany  :wink:
Ha haaa mon ami francaise!!! Ciao kir!!
Oh, I asked my team to contact your friend, but got noone to volonteer.
Also that "team3" connection was not what i had in mind.
I like more to discuss in a public topic, like this one, for example. :grin: :grin:
THX
ps ...............CIAOOO AULDMAN!!!!!

Len said:
Hi Gabrilduro

Great to have a 1755 posting board.
I am Irish 36 years old and a 1755 supporter.
One question if you fight for the French will you get the option
of buying a French Lord/General's uniform like for example the Marquis de Montcalm?

Thanks

Len.
thankss Len..You must be recruit many many many French Compagnie d'Irlandais in there..hihihihi :lol: :lol:
me too..I fight for the French too in there  :eek:
ehmmm.. :wink:
this Marquis de Montcalm uniform?
generalmontcalm.jpg

generalmontcalm2.jpg

Alan that's the one looks great. How do you get this in the game?
Also I do have a lot of Compagnie d'Irlandais in my Army ha ha!
No more Roger's Rangers!

Well I think there's still much to be done if you want this to be a really good mod.....and all these still native villages make it pretty awful.

Can't wait for more recent versions!

Good to have a dedicated section, I like it. Anyway myself and Auld are the resident history boys, if you have comments or suggestions about the historical aspect of the mod you can pm me or post it here.

Bear

my name is garrett im 24 from usa.  Wish i heard of this mod sooner.  Downloading it as we speak cant wait to play probably be the french. so is reload time 3 times a mintue? they say a good shooter can do it :razz: just assuming they all are lol. hell you should add in a % of a misfire. what they expect machine guns?

garrett29 said:
my name is garrett im 24 from usa.  Wish i heard of this mod sooner.  Downloading it as we speak cant wait to play probably be the french. so is reload time 3 times a mintue? they say a good shooter can do it :razz: just assuming they all are lol. hell you should add in a % of a misfire. what they expect machine guns?
CIAO PAT!  Oooh, sorry, Garrett!  :grin: J.K.
Not sure what u mean?! Be patient, I am italian!!
ps ...........looking forward to have u as supporter!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom