Native Completed Nditions' European Duelling Tournament! | Finished; won by IG_Earl_M

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With more inspiration from fort's NA tourny, I shall sign up as the random guy from a different continent who turns out to be amazing :grin:
Sign!

Alex_C said:
Zoltanus said:
Sign me up.  :eek:
Mr.X said:
With more inspiration from fort's NA tourny, I shall sign up as the random guy from a different continent who turns out to be amazing :grin:
Sign!

Both added.

Mr. X is looking for revenge eh? =P

:S
The quality of players in this tourny seems like it might be harder for me to "pull an M" as it were. But of course, I don't know a single player in this tourny, so I might not be the best judge of that.

Good luck mr. X! It's nice to see overseas interest. I've seen duelists other than M that play very well with a ping close to- or over a 100 ping and I'm sure that with a little acclimatization you'll be able to do well in this tournament!

EDIT: Sign up Eirikur, I see you looking :wink:

Sign me Up as a maybe please :razz: (depends if i manage to fix the pc/game in time )

Lord Willy said:
Sign me Up as a maybe please :razz: (depends if i manage to fix the pc/game in time )

Added.

###EDIT###

Additional Guideline:

• Whilst of course it would be ideal for everyone to have the factions they want for their duels, this may not be possible, Swadians however are permanently on Nditions (unless a poll changes this). If you enter the server and factions which you don't want are on, you may attempt to contact a server admin and ask them to change the factions. If no admin is online however, you will most likely have to just put up with it. You may of course attempt to reschedule, however if you don't meet the 5-day deadline because of this, you most likely won't get an extension on the deadline. If you really want to make sure your faction is on, contact an admin before the match and see whether they can be online to change it.

BaldRider said:
Sign me up :smile:

Added.

Also, once the number of applicants reaches a reasonable number (probably around 30-35ish), I'll issue a deadline by which new applicants may apply and then the matches will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom