1st Norman Infantry At the Battle of Hastings (1st East Prussian Infantry on MM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Killfreak99

Regular
These are pics from the Battle of Hastings event on 1/24/11.     

Skirmishers in front.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Saxon Enemy.

Archers Behind ( Killfreak99 is Flag Bearer tehehe)

Their Numbers Depleting from Archer Barrage

They Charge and We Pelt them with Javelins.

We Fight and Destroy them VICTORY FOR NORMANDY !!!!!!

Shield  Wall on Boat.    :cool:

That was great fun I will upload some of the screens I took of the hastings battle where the girl and guy dueled.

This was not the event from organised battle thread, don't confuse it, still gratz on battle and some nice screenies.

smurfin said:
That was great fun I will upload some of the screens I took of the hastings battle where the girl and guy dueled.

Yea, after the round where someone surprised the girl by going through the water and showing up behind her, and the two rounds where throwing weapons were illegally used against her, it was fun!
/rage

Nice Event. History's not really my thing though.

Mr.X said:
smurfin said:

Yea, after the round where someone surprised the girl by going through the water and showing up behind her, and the two rounds where throwing weapons were illegally used against her, it was fun!
/rage

Actually the tale goes the lone axemen decimated all his opponents until 1 man floated across the river, under the bridge, on a barrel and attacked him from behind. 

Mad_Dawg said:
Mr.X said:
smurfin said:

/rage

Actually the tale goes the lone axemen decimated all his opponents until 1 man floated across the river, under the bridge, on a barrel and attacked him from behind. 
Blast it! I wanted to be that axeman :sad:

yaar mad dawgy speaks the truth though the lone axeman was dane and the guy with spear saxon you missed the part that that lone axeman killed 40 guys and the kings cousin along with almost completely collapsing the bridge 111

Most of us have joined the SCS, or Saxon Chosen Swordsmen.

Thread if you're interested in partaking in realistic and mind blowing formations and battles.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,155738.0.html

Back
Top Bottom