Key Bindings for special actions

Users who are viewing this thread

Flash Vium

Veteran
Awesometastic mod! I'm looking forward to playing this a lot. I have one question though: Is it possible to change the keys you taunt, crouch and shield taunt with? The buttons that the mod uses are already occupied for me. Any help is appreciated thanks.

Even not if you change your "Character" and "Quest" keys to something else in options? I know you can do that in MM, dunno about this.

P.S - Love the mod.

King of Scotland said:
Even not if you change your "Character" and "Quest" keys to something else in options? I know you can do that in MM, dunno about this.

P.S - Love the mod.

The thing is, you cannot.

Actually, that'd be nice. For example, I have kick on "Q" button since the day it was introduced in Warband beta. I know some other NA players (Stadler, for example) did the same. In cRPG mod whistling is also bound to "Q" button, however, when I remapped the Quests window from "Q" to, say, "E" my character started whistling when I pressed "E". In Vikingr mod, however, taunts still remain on "Q", so my character performs a kick AND taunts when I press this button. It would be nice if this command was bound to "Quests" command, like in M&M and cRPG.

JoG said:
King of Scotland said:

P.S - Love the mod.

The thing is, you cannot.

Actually, that'd be nice. For example, I have kick on "Q" button since the day it was introduced in Warband beta. I know some other NA players (Stadler, for example) did the same. In cRPG mod whistling is also bound to "Q" button, however, when I remapped the Quests window from "Q" to, say, "E" my character started whistling when I pressed "E". In Vikingr mod, however, taunts still remain on "Q", so my character performs a kick AND taunts when I press this button. It would be nice if this command was bound to "Quests" command, like in M&M and cRPG.
That's a great idea; dunno why I didn't think of it sooner! :oops:

I'll see if I can get it done for the next patch!

Back
Top Bottom