The Mead Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

If you search for Awesome in the vikingr sub forum you will see it is 11 posts with Awesome in it  :mrgreen:

EDIT 12 now  :lol:

HULKSMASH said:
I just remembered where all of these taunts are from, the flash game 1066.
That's an awesome game, but did you get permission to use the things? Just asking.

I was wondering that too. Also, it could be my imagination but I'm pretty sure a C&C95 death-scream is in. :???: Epic mod though.

AWdeV said:
HULKSMASH said:
I just remembered where all of these taunts are from, the flash game 1066.
That's an awesome game, but did you get permission to use the things? Just asking.

I was wondering that too. Also, it could be my imagination but I'm pretty sure a C&C95 death-scream is in. :???: Epic mod though.

The only voices that aren't from Native are a small handful from the 1066 flash game. The rest are Native (IE, original Warband, including the long-forgotten sound pack add on)  :eek:

royfang said:
Is crossbow harder to use?

your character holds the xbow a little to far down so you cant really look down it for guidance so for me i struggle to aim and hit targets from a-far and it kinda just becomes a shotgun in the end  :roll:

Spesh said:
royfang said:
Is crossbow harder to use?

your character holds the xbow a little to far down so you cant really look down it for guidance so for me i struggle to aim and hit targets from a-far and it kinda just becomes a shotgun in the end  :roll:

hah, that's exactly how I've been using the crossbow. Shooting at people that are about 10 feet away then running like mad.

McBeverage said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
So, who wants to make a Kievan Rus group? I'm getting a little antsy with all these Saxon and Viking ones, but no Rus.  :sad:
You do.  I just might have to join it.

Damnit McBeverage, I already tried running a M&B Warbands group and failed miserably. I have too much bad luck at this point.

Just played some awesome matches. Vikingr and Normans were more or less level pegging when Eirikur pulled the server down for the upgrade. :grin: Looking forward to it.

FrisianDude said:
Just played some awesome matches. Vikingr and Normans were more or less level pegging when Eirikur pulled the server down for the upgrade. :grin: Looking forward to it.

:lol:

Sorry.

Made a video (with my crappy graphics) of some Raids earlier today, Vikings vs Saxons 9Saxons defending) and Normans Vs Saxons (I think) Saxons defending :smile:

Will upload by tomorrow hopefully!

Greetings. I am very interested in getting started in Vikingr. I searched the forum and did not find a starter guide or anything of that nature. If I did not scour diligently enough you have my apologies.

If such a guide exists would somebody be kind enough to point me in the direction it would be much appreciated.

Otherwise, any tips for an aspiring viking? As in where to download, how to get started playing. Thank you in advance and may Hugnin and Munin watch over you.

Ulfsark said:
Greetings. I am very interested in getting started in Vikingr. I searched the forum and did not find a starter guide or anything of that nature. If I did not scour diligently enough you have my apologies.

If such a guide exists would somebody be kind enough to point me in the direction it would be much appreciated.

Otherwise, any tips for an aspiring viking? As in where to download, how to get started playing. Thank you in advance and may Hugnin and Munin watch over you.
Hello!

You can download it here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,155120.0.html
I suggest the first download link (worked really fast for me)

It's a automatic installer so after you download it just double click on it and press continue all the time and it will automatically place vikingr in your warband module folder.

Most questions can be answerd here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,155129.0.html

But if you still have questions feel free to ask them to us we will gladly help you.  :smile:

And in here is a list with official servers:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,155128.0.html

If you are not on a official server things tend to get unstable and a lot of native maps are played instead of vikingr.

I hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom