The Mead Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

Cevilius said:
I have one question :

Is there somekind of increase/decrease to the speed of the arrows in the mod ? Or is it like with the Native ?

Thanks in advance  :wink:

There is indeed!

Decrease in speed and slight change to how Warband displays the flying projectile.

First of all i want to congratulate Einherjar Clan and who helped to them while creating this mod... This is really well-organized mod for that game.
Also we're RP-ing Vikings-Nordic culture in game for fun... That mod is really cool... So, good job mates.. congratz again.. ^^

Regards;
Laurana

Someone told me that bows are more accurate than in native once you get over not having a reticule. Is this the same for throwing weapons as well?

Æthelwulf said:
I feel like I'm having to compensate alot more for arrow drop however.
Indeed you do - it's due to the reduced projectile speeds. Remember that bigger bows = faster arrow and less drop.

The archery is great, but one thing. If anyone reading this has found a way to mod the reticule back in, I strongly suggest you change it back the way it is supposed to be. It's super lame and it kills the gameplay. It is not that hard to hit people as it is, but when you add that reticule back in it becomes unfair and boring. I hope the makers of this mod can find a way to prevent that from happening.

Is there a way to remove the reticule serverside?

Hi all. Nice mod.
Just a question. Did you change anything in the combat dynamics ? Because I feel like the standard native fighting is not  the same as in this mod. And i'm not speaking about the reticules, but the melee dynamics (like faints and swings). Maybe is it anything that is included in the metal sound ? If yes, is there any way to put it back to native ?
Very thx
Rob

Robis said:
Hi all. Nice mod.
Just a question. Did you change anything in the combat dynamics ? Because I feel like the standard native fighting is not  the same as in this mod. And i'm not speaking about the reticules, but the melee dynamics (like faints and swings). Maybe is it anything that is included in the metal sound ? If yes, is there any way to put it back to native ?
Very thx
Rob
We have indeed gone through a lengthy process of re-balancing pretty much every type of weapon and gear available, it's a part of the mod and can't be changed by server admins I'm afraid. If fighting dosn't feel like in Native, I guess we succeeded :smile:

Back
Top Bottom