Is nocturno a Troll plauging this forum?

Is nocturno a troll?

• yes.he must be eliminated before he can be allowed to reproduce

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • no.he is real cool

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitoWasFat

title says it all.Please note any posts made by nocturno/trolls will be deleted

STOP. Hammertime.

Nocturno is as important to the survival of this board as anyone else. To kick him just because he's a little more direct than others would be a sign of serious weakness on the moderation's part.

SAVE THE TROLLS. Eat noobs instead!

NEWB:  new player, doesn't know much about the game, is on a constant quest to learn more; applies what they've learned and strives to become a pro.

NOOB:  not necessarily a new player, but pretends to be one because they're to lazy to do things and find things out on their own.  there is a thin line between a NOOB and a TROLL.

Noob may also be an actual new player, but one who never even bothered to get a good perspective on the game.

In any case, Nocturno is none of these. He's just a little rough around the edges, but otherwise a productive member of the community. God, I feel empty just by saying such a thing.

He made me stare at something for 30 seconds and then I voluntarily looked at my wall for 30 seconds and I tripped MAJOR BALLS! Not even 20 pounds of weed would do what he did to me. So he's good in my books :mrgreen:

I'm not an active or populare member, but i try to be honest (without any bad intentions): Everytime i see on post from him, its to troll, narg, piss off, answering questions that havent been asked and (i think so) doing ****s. Well, i personnaly don't think he's a troll, but i think he just wanna piss off ppl with a **** comportment.

And with all of my respect, i honestly say that everytime i read one of his post, i can't feel it.

Friendly, Jim

EDIT: I hope we will reach 2038 soon so this poll will be shut...

why all the hate?  nocturno has been incredibly helpful on this forum, and always has something interesting/humorous to say on every subject.  without him this forum would be drab and boring.

Jimmitheking said:
I'm not an active or populare member, but i try to be honest (without any bad intentions): Everytime i see on post from him, its to troll, narg, piss off, answering questions that havent been asked and (i think so) doing ****s. Well, i personnaly don't think he's a troll, but i think he just wanna piss off ppl with a **** comportment.

And with all of my respect, i honestly say that everytime i read one of his post, i can't feel it.

Friendly, Jim

EDIT: I hope we will reach 2038 soon so this poll will be shut...

i put the poll time at 9999 or something like that,so it should be anytime now

Seriously, there's a majority *against* Nocturno?

You people are WEAK. Your delicate sensibilities are futtbucked ****. You want to roleplay hardass gunslingers? HAH. You couldn't stand the wind in your face or the sand in your teeth, if you can't even live with good old N. Weaksauce, the lot!

Thank whatever, there's at the very least a small minority of real men on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom