Prophesy of Pendor 4.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Thats it I now resolve to take up a full time Belligerent Drunk career. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
You witness the typing of a man who just lost everything. (Prince of Persia movie reference in case you didn't get it).

My condolences to everyone on PoP 4 being entirely scrapped. I'll have to admit I was looking forward to playing it sometime in the next 5-15 years. I hope that if the opportunity arises it might be made into a mod for Bannerlord.

Anyhow, thanks again for what all of the modders have done with PoP up to this point.

The year is 2028 and Sairtar releases his hobby project after fifteen + years of anticipation.  He has generated... a game that looks 25 years old.  This was no mere feat, now go back to your holograms and wearable computing.

sairtar said:
The year is 2028 and Sairtar releases his hobby project after fifteen + years of anticipation.  He has generated... a game that looks 25 years old.  This was no mere feat, now go back to your holograms and wearable computing.

By that time, there would be Mount and Blade 3 <Insert Title here>, and we would be using holographic gameplay already. But it shall be nostalgic.

By that time people would have to use a DOSBox except for Windows, and kids will be constantly laughing at the graphics, "this is good to yoou? have you seen Call Of Duty White Ops 4??!"

I bet gameplay would get worse at some rates, but I will forever worship Mount & Blade, it remains it's infinite gameplay!

I've played a number of Mods now. Love Perisno, but I think PoP will always be my favorite addiction.
Will be interested to see how Bannerlord turns out. Perisno is a good gameplay as it seems to run in the same 'vein' as PoP.
Will Bannerlord be the new PoP?
Does anyone know?
Even without PoP 4 there's still enough in 3.61 to keep me playing for years.
I even have my 10 yr old nephew hooked, so it appeals to all ages.  :mrgreen:

Depands what real life stuff. Pubs, for example, are very good, despite existing in the real world.

[vague reminiscing voice] I made up a song once about how much I like pubs. There were 2 verses originally, but everyone (including me) who heard the second one was too drunk to remember. That makes me sad. [vague reminiscing voice]

Can't even begin to tell you how excited this makes me. Mount & Blade is a game I've played on and off for some 10 years now, and Prophesy of Pendor is by far my favorite mod. Can't say I've tried many others, if any, because PoP has everything I want. I have a few friends who are very excited for this as well. I'll take my time to browse through the thread but ask here as well - is there like a blog or something where we can track progress and how will you handle companions? Do we need to mix and match again? Guessing it's the simplest (or only) way to keep players from amassing every companion in the game. Also raising lord relations after battles is a long-standing pet peeve of everyone's I'd wager, and transferring troops one at a time from rescued prisoners etc can be a bit frustrating.

The whole raising lord relations is what deters me from starting a new campaign most of the time I consider it though. Also maybe economy should be balanced better, it's so easy to attain hundreds of thousands of denars within hours of starting a new campaign.

Sorry for stuffing so much into one post, I don't even know why I'm doing this. Anyway, I'm excited. Best of luck!  :mrgreen:

EDIT: Welp, I'm only 3 years too late. I was so sure this was happening because a friend asked me what I thought about the new PoP update, but there hasn't been anything released since the version I have so I figured this had to be it. Oh well a man can dream.  :roll:

Jarl Gunodd said:
EDIT: Welp, I'm only 3 years too late. I was so sure this was happening because a friend asked me what I thought about the new PoP update, but there hasn't been anything released since the version I have so I figured this had to be it. Oh well a man can dream.  :roll:
welp

Back
Top Bottom