Whats really going on in the world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, will address the UN General Assembly on Friday next week, setting the stage for a potentially dramatic diplomatic showdown with the Palestinians. He will speak on the same day that Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian leader, is due to deliver a landmark speech calling on the global body to support Palestinian statehood.

“The General Assembly is not a place where Israel usually receives a fair hearing,” Mr Netanyahu said on Thursday. “But I still decided to tell the truth before anyone who would like to hear it.”

The Israeli government, which opposes the Palestinian UN bid, had originally considered sending Shimon Peres, the Israeli president, to New York. Mr Peres is widely seen as a less divisive figure on the international stage than the prime minister. However, a failure by Mr Netanyahu to turn up at the UN next week could also have been interpreted as an unnecessary snub to the UN at a time when Israel is already facing growing diplomatic isolation.

Isolation? Yeah, you could say that for sure. Remember the words of Jesus kiddies?

Zec 14:2  For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
Zec 14:3  Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

We are so close to this prophecy now but first we will have a war that will kill two billion either before or after the peace agreement between Israel and Palestianians.

I do not think they will get this peace while Netanyahu is in office unless they sanction Israel into it. The world is rising against Israel just like the bible said, all nations against Jerusalem to battle. Time is short, and the very earth itself is shaking and quaking at the soon coming of Jesus Christ back to this planet. Ye must be born again.

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/6b0a06c4-dfbc-11e0-b1db-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1Y7Rtqw5P

When the Book of Revelations was written Romans were still worshipping gods like Neptune and Venus and some of those religions would have festivals that included sex orgies and some of the Christians would join in the festivals of Roman gods which made St. John furiously angry and prompted him to send out those letters to his fellow Christians.

A religion that held orgies would be a better fit for the title of harlot church then Roman Catholicism which hadn't even been invented yet.

Since the gods of ancient Rome don't get much worship anymore it doesn't make much sense to rail against them. It would be like flogging a dead horse, just like what I'm doing right now.

Edit: I think it is safe to say that Jesus wasn't prophesying about Jerusalem 2011.

mdk31 said:
Someone let you off your meds again, godfrey?

I am not crazy, I just believe that bible. Don't take meds for anything. If God or sunshine or good food doesn't do it its time to pack up and go home.

2 billion will die eh? I'm pretty sure that 6 billion will die, and billions more after them. I'm quite the prophet, you see.

Rev 9:15  And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
Rev 9:16  And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
Rev 9:17  And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
Rev 9:18  By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

Two hundred thousand thousand = 200 million. The late leader of China boasted he could field an army of 200 million soldiers by the way. This is John describing a 21st century technology the best he can. So the third part of man or one third of mankind a little over two billion people on this planet will die in this great war. Look around you. Those numbers say one out of every three people you know will die. Sobering to say the least. This is called the sixth trumpet war or WWIII kiddies and it ain't pretty...

rgodfrey said:
mdk31 said:

I am not crazy, I just believe that bible. Don't take meds for anything. If God or sunshine or good food doesn't do it its time to pack up and go home.
It's quite a grave indictment of society that someone can say they believe everything some book--one that even isn't close to internally consistent-- says can get away with it without being seen as crazy.

mdk31 said:
rgodfrey said:
mdk31 said:

It's quite a grave indictment of society that someone can say they believe everything some book--one that even isn't close to internally consistent-- says can get away with it without being seen as crazy.

First of all the bible is not just some book. It is the number one best seller every year. It is God's word. And basic instructions before leaving earth kiddy.

Funny how that joke only works in English.

In Dutch there's a much better one; beestachtige idioten juichen beunhazen en lummels toe.

Okay to be fair I just made it up.

Next I will be covering dinosaurs in your bible  :grin:
2ijpxr4.jpg

rgodfrey said:
mdk31 said:
rgodfrey said:
mdk31 said:

First of all the bible is not just some book. It is the number one best seller every year. It is God's word. And basic instructions before leaving earth kiddy.

It's an old, dusty, bronze-age tome of stories that should've been in the dustbin a millenium ago. It was written by about two dozen people, is about as internally consistent as the Earth is flat, advocates barbarity, and is generally just a trashy book that wouldn't get past the publishers were it written today. Your invented deity had nothing to do with it.

mdk31 said:
rgodfrey said:
mdk31 said:
rgodfrey said:
mdk31 said:

It's an old, dusty, bronze-age tome of stories that should've been in the dustbin a millenium ago. It was written by about two dozen people, is about as internally consistent as the Earth is flat, advocates barbarity, and is generally just a trashy book that wouldn't get past the publishers were it written today. Your invented deity had nothing to do with it.
I like it raw! *highfive*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom