Delays. [CoR], [IG], [Ref], [22nd] - cmon

Users who are viewing this thread

You already did it, but I don't care what you think.

Just realize that this situation is only yours foult. It's all what I want.
See you on the battlefield, no matter when.

I'll explain it in simple english.

Since 18 December it is holidays for a lot of European people.
In holidays people go away.
They may go to family and not be able to play.
They may go to other countries for skiing/snowboarding and not be able to play.

I ask for a delay because since we came this far in the league, it would be a shame if REF decided autowin is easier than playing a good match where both clans are on full strength.

EDIT: But you can have it your ways, we'll be on CoR_Courtyard @ Wednesday 19 GMT and I shall PM you the password and we'll play the match anyways. Maps and factions will be decided on the server, using standard rules.

Kleidophoros said:
Arch3r said:
EDIT: But you can have it your ways, we'll be on CoR_Courtyard @ Wednesday 19 GMT and I shall PM you the password and we'll play the match anyways. Maps and factions will be decided on the server, using standard rules.
that's it, lets do this *****!
Says one of our inactive members :O

facepalm.jpg

Thats how i see this situation.

17 December-CoR-Hey!Let's play Tuesday or Wednesday @ 19 GMT is good for you?
Few days after-CoR-LOL!WTF!OMG!LMAO!We have holidays now!Ho could We forget?Delay!Delay!Delay!Delay!

EFIT:Soundtrack- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8G6iAcsbaM

Obviously yes -))))

But i would add ROFL! & OMGSoMuchDrama!and ThisIsSRSBSNSNoPlaceForHolydays!Trololol!

Sorry for the disturbance, but it happened that due to epic snowfalls in northern and central Europe, Christmas might be delayed to January.

Santa Claus said:
Sorry for the disturbance, but it happened that due to epic snowfalls in northern and central Europe, Christmas might be delayed to January.
Registered , just to say this s.....? Lawl  :lol:

sadnhappy said:
For 24 years I've waited to see or hear from Santa Claus and when he finally shows himself you guys ******** permanent ban him. :sad:
Great one mate  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom