Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

As much as it pains me to Agree to, Lyze is correct I've been on this server since world 4 and have known many people, good and annoying. However due to recent events between players and PVP its high about time we lay Her to rest, Shes had a good run and has been the best server I've played on in quite some time and ill be sad to see it go.

But before you pull the plug so to speak. Why not go out fighting like in previous world endings?

I'll at least keep the server running until May 5th since payment for another month is due a few days later.

Once the server is closed, I'll keep the website up indefinitely with the world downloads still available.

I'm glad I won't have to interact with 80% of the people any more, but I certainly don't regret my time here.

It's a shame to hear that the Mountain Blade server is being taken down. Back when I first joined a few months back, I honestly did enjoy my time on it. Living under constant threat of attack, building up forts, and just.. Having a good time with people. It was enjoyable. Best of luck to everyone and their future endeavors.

Well this is sad, I had good times in BolReich though whether we were being kersploded by jews or ****ing around making restaurants in our bunker it was fun. This server let me better know several awesome forumites and meet awesome non-TWers and for that it was worth it. R.I.P Mountain Blade.

An idle idea I had for a server (not supported by Janus, but just a private server amongst friends) would be to install the Technik pack and a couple other mods (if they're multiplayer by now), up the difficulty on the game, and set ourselves the challenge of building a massive modern metropolis using the Technik pack Industrial and Buildcraft mods. If any builders are interested, we could maybe set that up.

Ultra Hardcore? It's all the rage now. :razz:
(Actually, with that included, the PVP aspect could get VERY interesting!)

Spent only a small while on the map previous to this one, included mostly pleasant times, with the occasional backstabby kid who pretends to be all friendly until they declare a war on you and backstab an unarmoured, unarmed person who's posing no threat. Such fun!

Also, does this mean the Kiel project is permanently cancelled?

Lyze said:
An idle idea I had for a server (not supported by Janus, but just a private server amongst friends) would be to install the Technik pack and a couple other mods (if they're multiplayer by now), up the difficulty on the game, and set ourselves the challenge of building a massive modern metropolis using the Technik pack Industrial and Buildcraft mods. If any builders are interested, we could maybe set that up.

I would be interested.

Back
Top Bottom