Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

When people get scared, The things they do to win. Btw. Kos I hit ur base twice it was in peaceful land though.
Either it blew you and vinter up. Or it did what it did and nothing got blown up.

Mixedpotatoes said:
What the **** happened to the server, when mother****ing justice was dealt with a mother****ing blade and not with a hammer? The real mans way is gone now, apparently.
Yeah, playing video games, the mans way. :lol:

Mal is unbanned.  If that swastika is at your base take it down. That's not a suggestion either.

*Slaps KOS with a rolled up newspaper* Behave..BEHAVE....

Though a perma for chavish behavior is well over a line. There's nothing wrong with a days cooling off at Mod discretion. Consistently acting like a ignorant buffoon and harassing others for non pvp purposes just shows a lack of depth and maturity from those involved.

As for Saber I stand behind Fera 100% Admitting  using Hacked clients is absolute grounds for removal on a perma basis. The people of TaleWorlds have a long standing Anti Piracy stance that is well known. It's not only in the communities prerogative not to want people like that here, but an insult to the man who maintains this server to allow it.

krik said:
Mixedpotatoes said:
What the **** happened to the server, when mother****ing justice was dealt with a mother****ing blade and not with a hammer? The real mans way is gone now, apparently.
Yeah, playing video games, the mans way. :lol:
:lol: That was actually quite good.

I'm just confused how banninations were even considered for what malachi has been doing

I mean, if that was at all a reasonable option, then why weren't me, jer, and all of us banned way back when, during the dark times?

Speaking of dark times...

Speaking of dark times indeed..... my last action as a vikings/enderjew/thule/pms/norsekorea/antithule/antibaconland/thulecock is to pass control of the end over to runaway who will let no one into the end, in fact he won't do anything but watch the gate and make sure no one gets through to be able to use the end.  AKA everyone is now on a 100% even playing field.  (I ran this by impendin before doing it ect)  In other news I am resigning from my position in said faction and reforming the Assassins guild with all of its old members and a few more. 

Dark times ect

I'm rather confused regarding this whole swastika thing. I may be misremembering (I'm not), but when Tibby made his giant ass swastika, everyone was pretty hunky dory about it. To be perfectly honest, I couldn't give less of a damn about the swastika-- what I dislike is the unclear moderation. A nice, codified set of rules for the server would be quite nice. As is, the moderators squabble among themselves, enforcing different things (See: banning and unbanning of Malachi), and pretty much making up rules as they go. With a shiny reference-able rulebook to go by, "moderation" would no longer feel like the whim of the particular moderator at the particular time-- it would feel like actual enforcement.

By the way, I hadn't been paying much attention, but it looks like donation funding for the server actually did run out last month.

Janus said:
By the way, I hadn't been paying much attention, but it looks like donation funding for the server actually did run out last month.
Definitely don't keep the server up if you're having to pay for it yourself, the servers dying anyway.

No it's not Krik, there's a good dozen or more people online every night and there's plenty of action going on.

Oh and CW, I've insulted you around 1/15th of the amount you've called me **** or made jokes about my sexuality. You insult me every second you get the chance and then whine when I throw something back. Your peaceful faction is a joke and all you do is sit in your spawn hut.
Also I offered you eggs for the chickens I killed and you told me to **** off.
When Malachi lava'd Calen's roads nobody did anything, so me killing your chickens shouldn't matter at all.

If insults and trolling would be banneble the server population would be second to none.

Jeregor21 said:
Speaking of dark times indeed..... my last action as a vikings/enderjew/thule/pms/norsekorea/antithule/antibaconland/thulecock is to pass control of the end over to runaway who will let no one into the end, in fact he won't do anything but watch the gate and make sure no one gets through to be able to use the end.  AKA everyone is now on a 100% even playing field.  (I ran this by impendin before doing it ect)  In other news I am resigning from my position in said faction and reforming the Assassins guild with all of its old members and a few more. 

Dark times ect
"100% even playing field" = Seamen got blazes nobody else gets potions? Okay...

I mean vikings have enough to give every faction on the server 1 also if this is not true Assassins will (for a small price, im srs it will be very small) take your materials and turn them into potions for you ect

theEstonian said:
Your peaceful faction is a joke and all you do is sit in your spawn hut.
I don't actually give a flying **** about you and CW's darma-y thingy. I do give a damn about you insulting a faction that has actually done something. You're insulting the faction that erected the wall. So **** you, brah. Maybe when you create a huge ass wall entirely out of ice, you can get back to telling us how we're a joke, not the faction that actually does sit in their spawnhut, and occasionally walk out to kill some newbie.

krik said:
Crotch Pope said:
hi im krik you should run the server this way also i dont play on the server
I wasn't telling anyone how to run the server ****in' genius. :neutral:
You did tell Janus not to run the server cause nobody plays on it.

Jeregor21 said:
I mean vikings have enough to give every faction on the server 1 also if this is not true Assassins will (for a small price, im srs it will be very small) take your materials and turn them into potions for you ect
Oh I thought me and Vikings were only one with brewing stands, not to mention blazes.  :eek:

Also Puppy, your huge ass wall is around 20 buckets of water poured down from around 20 block height, yeah, bigass wall.

Oh wait, did you just say "we"? I'm pretty sure I haven't seen anyone else than CW online from your faction in a week or so, she at least actually plays on the server and does something, even if it's just derping around in the spawn hut.

theEstonian said:
krik said:
Crotch Pope said:
hi im krik you should run the server this way also i dont play on the server
I wasn't telling anyone how to run the server ****in' genius. :neutral:
You did tell Janus not to run the server cause nobody plays on it.
I said he shouldn't have to spend money out of his pocket for it, because I thought it was as dead as it was last time I logged in.

Back
Top Bottom