Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

I would fix that stuff if it was needed i did it meerly to start a "Conflict". Though it is hard to do anything as any faction. Inside "Centralia" Where the wimps live.
Is safe from any attack. When kos runs around tnting claiming and destroying peoples bases and creations. While his stay safe because of live by a spawn faction that was made to keep people away from building near it.

Other words the mods play favoritism which gives a unfair advantage

So my xray may be cheap But So are You.

Malachi, you died in full diamond in a fight with me and managed to hit me once during it, blew yourself up while trying to TNT my base and wasted your power by attacking me unarmored upon spawning around 4 times think the location of my base is the least of your concerns. :lol:
Also speaking of advantages, I don't think its fair that peaceful faction members can just run around pvpers and wait till they die to get the loot.

Didn't you invite him along? Why ***** about it then? :???:

Also, what the hell is up with the cobble box high above Centralia? Look hideous atm.

Still - first antagonist in years that actually annoys people in the way the antagonists used to do, and now he's banned. I didn't see him break any rules (xraying and being a **** is not breaking the rules) but you can't just get rid of him because you don't like him. Pointless, all in all.

What the **** happened to the server, when mother****ing justice was dealt with a mother****ing blade and not with a hammer? The real mans way is gone now, apparently.

Mixedpotatoes said:
I didn't see him break any rules (xraying and being a **** is not breaking the rules) but you can't just get rid of him because you don't like him. Pointless, all in all.
Actually you are right.I've asked for a better reason. If one is  not given he will be unbanned. If people were banned for being uncouth I'd have to empty the server.

Malachi wasn't a problem, yeah he was way immature but at least he didn't act like a twat. Honestly, Estonia has gotten out of hand - he threw potions, killing my animals in my spawn plot after MAG sold me slimeballs rather than him and when Malachi gave his stuff to me and Crazy Beast and he didn't get any of it. All he does is call me **** and ***** and I'm getting sick of it. All he does is cause trouble.

Back
Top Bottom