Author Topic: Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]  (Read 1149023 times)

Almalexia

• Her Flamboyance, the Calipha
  • Duke
  • 'Til Fimbulwinter Come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sarranid
  • M&BWBNW
Re: Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server
« Reply #5700 on: June 27, 2011, 02:22:24 AM »
...We may be inadvertently making the Brandenburg Gate...
We could not understand because we were too far and could not remember because we were traveling in the night of first ages, of those ages that are gone, leaving hardly a sign - and no memories. We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free.

It isn't an adventure story, is it Mr. Hayes?

Beny

• Grandmaster Knight
  • Your resident loudmouthed Mancunian
    • Steam - beny1995
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: Beny
  • WBWF&S
« Reply #5701 on: June 27, 2011, 02:36:53 AM »
I think you need to figure out a... less painful method of construction tib  :D
"Nothing matters very much and few things matter at all" -Arthur Balfour. Words to live by.
I have all limbs

Almalexia

• Her Flamboyance, the Calipha
  • Duke
  • 'Til Fimbulwinter Come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sarranid
  • M&BWBNW
« Reply #5702 on: June 27, 2011, 02:45:09 AM »
I think you need to figure out a... less painful method of construction tib  :D

BLOOD AND TOIL FOR THE MOTHERLAND!
We could not understand because we were too far and could not remember because we were traveling in the night of first ages, of those ages that are gone, leaving hardly a sign - and no memories. We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free.

It isn't an adventure story, is it Mr. Hayes?

Love Gonzo

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • MP nick: McCloud
  • WB
Re: THE ALLIANCE DECLARES TOTAL VICTORY OVER THE MERCENARY
« Reply #5703 on: June 27, 2011, 02:47:21 AM »
THE ALLIANCE DECLARES TOTAL VICTORY OVER THE MERCENARY

The Pan-Server Alliance claims an overwhelming victory following an extended siege on the Mercenary's complex! Their unconditional surrender (banning) was announced after a shattering Alliance assault crushed the enemies' industrial capabilities and captured their arms stockpiles, forcing the now homeless enemy to attempt a hopeless siege on the Vikings' base, which resulted in a operational failure. All hostilities have ceased across the server following the surrender, and officials have declared it is now "safe to resume normal construction and activities", as well as stating that the spawn is now "well and truly a safezone as it was intended". Details have flooded in from victorious soldiers on the siege, revealing that after extensive bombardment, the intrepid and brilliant Commander Carrot ordered the construction of a Nether Gate to enter their extensively water walled complex.

Upon entering the complex, in a room adjacent to the storage room that held the key to enemy resistance, the brave Alliance Army held off increasingly desperate Mercenary counterattacks until the enemy morale reached a breaking point. Intending to break the Mercenary threat once and for all, a Weapon of Mass Destruction was laid in the room, composing of more than 128 blocks of explosive ordinance. After igniting the bomb, an irreparable breach was at last blown in the wall of the arms dump. Now, battered and exhausted after days of fighting, the soldiers fought off the enemy, armed with only stone swords, as they claimed the complex for the Alliance. Realizing at last that the defense was a lost cause, the Mercenary cowards took what materiel they could from their shattered base and retreated to spawn. Using what was left of their army, the Mercenaries tried an siege on the impenetrable tower-fortress of the Vikings, Barad-Dur. However, their offensive capability was complete destroyed when the Vikings triggered a mine placed beneath the entrance of their tower, which annihilated their assault team. With morale at rock bottom, their weapons worn and broken, their armor shattered, the Mercenary Army declared their unconditional surrender to Pan-Server Alliance High Command. With that, they laid down their arms and left the server, likely never to return again.

Now, with peace in the server and the Mercenary threat gone, there is discussion whether the Pan-Server Alliance will remain, or whether it will divide into the largely individualist nations that characterized politics before the war. On this, Chancellor Tiberius proclaimed "I fully expect that the Alliance will be preserved, in one form or another. Some nations may secede, but it is my belief that peace and prosperity will be the main focus of the server, for now, and forever." In the short term, Alliance officials have revealed plans for a Triumphal Arch to be built outside the spawn, to celebrate our collective victory, and laud the sacrifice the nations of the server have made in the effort to eradicate the menace of the Mercenaries. In addition, once the great city of Kiel itself has been completed, a party and victory parade will be performed in it's halls. In addition, Chancellor Tiberius Decimus Maximus is expected to issue a speech on the victory shortly.

Hail Victory!

THULE
THULE
THULE

P.S. Following the victory over the Mercenaries, there was some confusion whether these reports will continue. In light of an increased amount of time available after the war, we are glad to declare the creation of the Mountain Blade Report, created by the Public Enlightenment Bureau of the Pan-Server Alliance. We would like to thank all our readers, and hope you will continue reading in the weeks to come!
You declared nothing thank your little mods for banning a faction and u still suck as bad as u did at pvp from what  i here
I may look like a idiot but the world will never know HAHA.

Acop

• Knight at Arms
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • MP nick: Acop29
  • WB
« Reply #5704 on: June 27, 2011, 02:51:07 AM »
Malachi, Remove yourself from this thread.
What the **** happened to the server, when **** justice was dealt with a **** blade and not with a hammer? The real mans way is gone now, apparently.
Yeah, playing video games, the mans way. :lol:

McBeverage

• Not a number, a free man!
  • Duke
  • Somebody once told me...
    • View Profile
  • M&BWB
« Reply #5705 on: June 27, 2011, 02:51:18 AM »
I do believe that Malachi possesses anger at the fact that his faction was defeated.
Quote from: joseph590
can i have friendly hand shack
A friendly hand shack? That sounds like some shady masturbation establishment.
How about bane for the insult of user?
Do you not have phones?
NEW RUNESCAPE MOD!

aWhiiteeKiid

• Recruit
  • Permanently Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #5706 on: June 27, 2011, 02:56:11 AM »
I want to proclaim one more thing.

I think I might already know the answer to this question. But I wanted to know if there would be any way for me to be accepted into the server again. I don't expect to be friends with you guys, but i'm asking for a clean slate. I found this server to be very fun and I admire the way you all banded together to destroy a common enemy. I'm asking if i can join back in the server (after I server my ban of course) and be able to play. Not to cause more trouble, but to play as you guys play. Fight when the time arises. But build and play as if it were a freebuild server. I want to try the whole "Code Of Courtesy" and see if I can follow it. I respect all of you and want to be given another chance. If not, I don't blame you. Thank you for your time in read this post.

McBeverage

• Not a number, a free man!
  • Duke
  • Somebody once told me...
    • View Profile
  • M&BWB
« Reply #5707 on: June 27, 2011, 03:29:12 AM »
I believe, going by what Lyze and I discussed briefly in skype and on the server, that we are going to leave that one up to Janus, seeing as he is the one that instituted the ban for you in particular.
Quote from: joseph590
can i have friendly hand shack
A friendly hand shack? That sounds like some shady masturbation establishment.
How about bane for the insult of user?
Do you not have phones?
NEW RUNESCAPE MOD!

Janus

• *spicy* *camper*
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mount&Blade Unofficial File Repository
  • Faction: Rhodok
  • WBWF&SM&BVC
« Reply #5708 on: June 27, 2011, 03:29:24 AM »
Server blackmail attempts (the DDoS threat in this case) are not something I let slide.
Severian: "A crowd is not the sum of the individuals who compose it. Rather it is a species of animal, without language or real consciousness, born when they gather, dying when they depart."
     - Gene Wolfe, The Shadow of the Torturer (1980)

Stabbing Hobo

• Master Knight
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: SlashingCarrot
  • M&BWBWF&S
Re: THE ALLIANCE DECLARES TOTAL VICTORY OVER THE MERCENARY
« Reply #5709 on: June 27, 2011, 07:23:24 AM »
You declared nothing thank your little mods for banning a faction and u still suck as bad as u did at pvp from what  i here
Fly away, little monkey!
"Nothing beats the hobo life/Stabbin' folks with my hobo knife"

Thread of Warband Myths

Eino

• Entitled Untitled
  • Count
  • I'll be that man on the moon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5710 on: June 27, 2011, 08:53:30 AM »
If i just may have a word, tbh i found the banning of the merc lot to be a bit excessive. Even if their trash talk and warfare methods were intolerable and "wrong" they just wanted a ban because they were butthurt. 

Lord Burgess1

« Reply #5711 on: June 27, 2011, 09:00:04 AM »
Oh, you've finally changed your forum name to MAG as well.

Lyze

• Pharaoh Llandy's Bitch
  • Baron
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Lyze
  • M&BWBWF&S
« Reply #5712 on: June 27, 2011, 09:19:30 AM »
Considering that members of the Mercenary/Troll/UglyTroll faction were banned for hacking, DDoS threats, and the utilisation of duplicate accounts to garner a power and combat advantage in faction conflict, and the antagonistic, spamming, vitriolic diatribe that the chat logs have endured from them for the past four days, this ban is not unjustified.

McBeverage and I were constantly at our utmost vigilance, trying to ensure that our own personal feelings and stake in this conflict did not seep into our moderating. The faction would not have been banned, had it not been for the incident today as detailed above. When an entire faction becomes so vitriolic in the chat logs after the reenaction of a rightful ban from the server administrator himself, I think we are justified to ban them for a two week duration.
I can picture my future now. Itinerant organist, roaming the wilds of Canada with a number of horse and hunting with bow and arrow. I travel between cities, give a concert and take whatever pay to buy essential supplies. Then I move on, leaving behind a legend.

Leifr Eiríksson

• Dagnir Glaurunga
  • Count
    • Steam - leifreiriksson
    • Twitch.tv - 504squadron
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Eiríkr rauðskegg
  • NWWBVC
« Reply #5713 on: June 27, 2011, 09:34:52 AM »
-hugs Lyze.