Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

I still wished that the server community took a bigger focus on building - somewhere where the materials go. Most kids on here act like 9-year olds, mainly focusing on PvP rather than building and exploring.

Shame, ive been playing on here since febuary 2011, and have probably spent more hours online than ive had hot dinners. Was once by far the best minecraft server in existence for a while imho, Pity it had to come to an end.

I'm finally making a concerted effort to play EU3, that with the patience wearing thing with all the ego's has left me with no desire to play.

29mayqu.jpg

So, just completed the ME series.

Why is the server empty? D:

Edit: Is there even an epic battleground/warzone?

Pthrust said:
29mayqu.jpg

So, just completed the ME series.

Why is the server empty? D:

Edit: Is there even an epic battleground/warzone?

Construction on the colosseum is slow and not very steady but we've almost completed the outer walls. arena is for all intents and purposes ready for combat
sorry to hear you played ME3

Mixedpotatoes said:
I still wished that the server community took a bigger focus on building - somewhere where the materials go. Most kids on here act like 9-year olds, mainly focusing on PvP rather than building and exploring.

also this amuses me to no end

It is not. I was specifically thinking about KoS, attacking all the new guys and emptying the server even more, unprovoked.
I haven't engaged myself in a single combat scene on this entire map, except from brawling with Seamen on some occasions.

No, it's everyones fault, including ours. It's Mojangs fault for making the game so imbalanced, and the server went pretty bad from all the overly excessive builder protection, I still think the peaceful status needs fixing.

Stop being such a ****, Burgess, I didn't say "it was everyone else".

Well all I have to say about you is that you went against my orders by killing everyone and then leaving and killing everyone with good conscience. I don't appreciate people attacking the new people, especially those who don't really harm anyone.

More like I told him to stop massacring innocent people constantly. Not like we had a strict leadership or anything, but the border goes somewhere, you know.

Back
Top Bottom