Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Was on this server the Estonian showed me, and they had something I really liked.

A warzone where one could fight to ones heart content, and not lose power.

If a peaceful faction or some factions building together would build an awesome arena, and Janus would maybe change it so that one does not lose power in warzones, and some mods (or Janus himself) could claim the arena as a warzone, that would be good for those who want to PvP, but doesn't want to lose power. Of course, some modesty in fighting would be good, as in giving back items lost, to fight again, for the hell of it.

Just throwing out a suggestion.

That would be cool.

As for the items used for fighting, in the colosseum, some form of weaponry will be provided, along with prizes for the winner, to be determined at a later date.

We almost have succeeded in re-achieving the level of completedness that the colosseum got to on map 3. Need helluva lot more cobble, if anybody's got it

Pthrust said:
If a peaceful faction or some factions building together would build an awesome arena, and Janus would maybe change it so that one does not lose power in warzones, and some mods (or Janus himself) could claim the arena as a warzone, that would be good for those who want to PvP, but doesn't want to lose power.

I can certainly do that. It will of course apply to all WarZones. I can also enable friendly fire between faction members and allies in all WarZones if desired.

Crotch Pope said:
That would be cool.

As for the items used for fighting, in the colosseum, some form of weaponry will be provided, along with prizes for the winner, to be determined at a later date.

We almost have succeeded in re-achieving the level of completedness that the colosseum got to on map 3. Need helluva lot more cobble, if anybody's got it

Nooonono, nothing to do with prizes. Maybe bets, but anyhow:
Whatever gear one opponent chooses is okay, if the other one agrees upon same or another gear. However, cheating, as in bringing unforetold backup, bringing gear that wasn't agreed upon, or other factions interfering will be headhunted.
As in:

Interfere and we will **** you up!
I believe it will unite the more honored factions of this server, and keep the fighting among the current factions, and stop quarreling with the smaller factions that just started.
Also, when united, each TW/oldschool faction can unite against a common enemy when the time comes.
I may be somewhat drunk, but that doesn't hinder me in typing somewhat correctly. It just takes me a ****load of time.

Janus said:
Pthrust said:
If a peaceful faction or some factions building together would build an awesome arena, and Janus would maybe change it so that one does not lose power in warzones, and some mods (or Janus himself) could claim the arena as a warzone, that would be good for those who want to PvP, but doesn't want to lose power.

I can certainly do that. It will of course apply to all WarZones. I can also enable friendly fire between faction members and allies in all WarZones if desired.
Friendly Fire would be much appreciated.

I'm inactive most of the time, but I joined and:
-west road is paved with gravel, except Inn (fix it please) and two more places because I run out of gravel (donations always welcomed)
-made road to colosseum (and that small centralia oppidum)
-fixed a bit all other roads

Also:
-I need gravel, lot's of it. If you want to donate while I'm offline, go to the small tower east from centralia, and claim north or south chunk, then put donated stuff in the chest just below the surface. I also use a lot of wood for roads, so if you have too much you can place it there too.
-I need embassy in centralia, but I guess I need to find someone of them online.
-I didn't pay too much attention to my power, but now I see it's still set as "permanent 65", so I'm pretty much peacefull faction. Please remove it.
-If anyone wants his base to be connected with main roads, contact me somehow.

Probably a little while to, but I hope by then that the admin/mod team has figured out some sensible solution to the monopoly resources.

Whereas pvp before consisted mostly of protecting the builders against the more harmful pvp factions, now its more of a "kill noobs for loot and hide in bunkers". Though i like the idea of additional protection of builders, pulling them completely out of one of the main server elements makes stuff pointless.

I haven't built anything in a week because that **** Beny planted a bloody claim in the middle of my castle and he or his posse are hardly online so I can't even beat them out.

Amagic said:
I haven't built anything in a week because that **** Beny planted a bloody claim in the middle of my castle and he or his posse are hardly online so I can't even beat them out.
**** is that still there? I'll be on in 2 hours or so and will happily declaim, sorry I completely forgot

EDIT: done

Back
Top Bottom