Hinkl said:
Latis the Darkgryphon said:
Hinkl said:
7XK8xSm.jpg

I need a bigger chest  :iamamoron:

:shock: :shock:

How long did you use to make that far?
2000 days?

I am in day 600 and had gained already 40 gems in total....

1060 days

I already used about 10 on various things though

40 gems in 600 days is still quite  a lot more than i had back then.
I suppose Holy Inquisitor Rasmus had to prepare a lot of vaseline in your game as well  :grin:

True  :fruity: :iamamoron: :iamamoron:

MitchyMatt said:
I'm calling cheats, that's way over board.

If i was asked, checking his amount of denars, I would say the same, for once we both agree on something  :party:

Ofc I cant know, but that clearly looks like a "pimp me up!"->"find item" skip, which i dont have nothing against, as you might want to show your character design and you just decorated the rest with qualis gems

What I dislike is that you replied saying it is a real game. If you are lying, I loathe lies specially when spread out publicly, but if its actually right, then you're just trying to brag about what you did, which is not so wrong, but I personally dislike ego and bragging...

So either way, as my opinion on these are bad, ill just try to keep myself silent.

I'll take advantage of this reply to post this image of something that imo should be changed, as this helmet is just dumb lol:
UxOhhMo.jpg

Like you can only see if you look down, Lothario claims with this one that not only he is a weakling, but that he also is kinda dumb lol, the armor merchant that sold him this is laughing his ass off hard  :lol:

MitchyMatt said:
I'm calling cheats, that's way over board.
My chest isn´t actually full with qualis gems though.

With 42 qualis gems you can completely fill the screen on both the chest and the inventory and thats what i did :razz:

Once i i have 60 i will spend 20 on twilight dust and 40 on ruby rune swords.

That way all my companions will have insane stats and ruby rune swords  :mrgreen:

Dont get me wrong, i cant prove that image is fake or real, but that's just my humble guess.

I'm very familiar with cheats as I use them often to set up stuff for the wikia. I know that you could actually play and end up with that screen, but unless you're aiming for this to brag (which is unlikely as it takes an exaggerated amount of time for almost no reward), players will just use those qualis gems when they get them... else... why are you searching and grabbing those?

But feel free to prove me wrong, I will apologize publicly if you do so. Just share that save game of yours, else remain silent or waste your time now to reach that point (which i dont suggest)

Ralyks said:
I'll take advantage of this reply to post this image of something that imo should be changed, as this helmet is just dumb lol:
UxOhhMo.jpg
Could be its visorless version then, namely Visorless_Sallet, but it only provides 42 head armor, as opposed to Maximilian_Helmet_-_Open's 56. That's the only reason why it was picked instead of Visorless_Sallet. What I would call even more dumb is company leaders bragging about being strong and special, and going down in 1 hit :???: Which can still happen, but with a lower chance. At least currently, Lothario doesn't have to worry about wearing sunglasses :razz:

Ralyks said:
Dont get me wrong, i cant prove that image is fake or real, but that's just my humble guess.

I'm very familiar with cheats as I use them often to set up stuff for the wikia. I know that you could actually play and end up with that screen, but unless you're aiming for this to brag (which is unlikely as it takes an exaggerated amount of time for almost no reward), players will just use those qualis gems when they get them... else... why are you searching and grabbing those?

But feel free to prove me wrong, I will apologize publicly if you do so. Just share that save game of yours, else remain silent or waste your time now to reach that point (which i dont suggest)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hro1jiesgqpz3yy/sg02.sav?dl=0

You don´t have to apologize though :grin:

Ralyks said:
But feel free to prove me wrong, I will apologize publicly if you do so.

Hinkl said:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hro1jiesgqpz3yy/sg02.sav?dl=0

You don´t have to apologize though :grin:

Na, I try to keep my word. And you did, so I apologize for doubting you.  :wink:

Imma download that save game now as it sparks interest on me, curiosity 2 bad lol

Ralyks said:

Not sure why you're picking on Hinki, his amount of qualis gems was stated as 42, Latis stated he had accumulated 40...in less time.  Why is one bad and the other okay?

damesh said:
Ralyks said:

Not sure why you're picking on Hinki, his amount of qualis gems was stated as 42, Latis stated he had accumulated 40...in less time.  Why is one bad and the other okay?
Fun fact : I only got so many because i read his advice in his pendorian and noldor playthrough thread.
Before that i only asked rumors from travellers and slave traders

damesh said:

I do know Latis, whilst I am clueless on this guy, and mom told me not to trust strangers  :wink:

He came from nowhere posting a picture with full qualis gems... I guess to brag, but im pretty sure I was not the only one that thought he did cheat to get that image (actually, there's some proof about this).

I thought it was fake, and I shared my thought. I didnt say "its a scam, gtfo" or anything alike, I just said if I was told to see that picture and guess, I would guess its cheat. But as I was proven wrong, I did apologize, that is a thing a bunch find hard to do here.

And btw, checked the game and indeed every individual has its own playstyle, and this is a strange one indeed lol

Ralyks said:
damesh said:

I do know Latis, whilst I am clueless on this guy, and mom told me not to trust strangers  :wink:

He came from nowhere posting a picture with full qualis gems... I guess to brag, but im pretty sure I was not the only one that thought he did cheat to get that image (actually, there's some proof about this).

I thought it was fake, and I shared my thought. I didnt say "its a scam, gtfo" or anything alike, I just said if I was told to see that picture and guess, I would guess its cheat. But as I was proven wrong, I did apologize, that is a thing a bunch find hard to do here.

And btw, checked the game and indeed every individual has its own playstyle, and this is a strange one indeed lol
What proof is there  :eek:

Ralyks said:
Check 2704

But you're getting a bit annoying with this (at least for me)... you got your apology, what else are you seeking now? More bragging?
Well you led this into this direction, but ok lets end this here.

Back
Top Bottom